Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42456 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by novaris(m): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1599142581006385154?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

when will they also shame us by prepping Mr balablu up for a debate..

stupidity runs in the DNA of the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by novaris(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obidiiots your attention are needed here.

when will urchins like you prep the drug lord aka bobo Chicago for a debate .... common sense is an alien to agbadorians

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Eniitankorede: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.

Obzombidiots have no brains at all. Tinubu is wiser than all of you. He knew that brainless ones like you will be digging for his dual citizenship evidence. He had to drop his American citizenship to be able to lead in Nigeria. That’s why he now needs visa to travel. I hope you are educated now.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2022
novaris:

when will urchins like you prep the drug lord aka bobo Chicago for a debate .... common sense is an alien to agbadorians
It's when Obi stop lying, Emilokan 1 can not be in the space with a lowlife Pandora lying thief like Obi.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by thesmallgod(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?
He was born in 1952 and he never submitted 1954 to the INEC

You can confirm this on INEC website
https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Final-List-of-Candidates-for-National-Elections-1.pdf
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Eniitankorede: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
omajih:
Festus is not doing any good to the party if you ask me

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/x7M9tefn79L1zgJb8

How do you know that? You will see Tinubu in US in few days. Prepare to dish out another set of lies. LP is the Lying Party.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Reporting34(f): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pasover:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Angelle
G.T.Bank

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by yemex04(m): 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ahmeduana:

Even the visa expose more lies about the man, according to visa Tinubu is (63?) Old!!!! Wonderfullu-ment

So someone given birth to in 1952 as indicated on the visa is 63 in 2022 in your own invented Arithmetics abi? Well done sir!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Reporting34(f): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Pasover:
Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Angelle
G.T.Bank

Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for a scamming business
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by yemex04(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
Gucciblog:

Say cheese

The DOB here tallies with what is written on the Visa.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by jibrilELsudan: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
EVEN OSAMA BIN LADEN HAD AN AMERICAN VISA ON HIS PASSPORT

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by hush15: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1599142581006385154?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

That he has a visa sef even when documents showns you once lived in that country as resident and bought several properties sef shows that he past in that country was all shades of wrong that he can't even use that as entry again.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by symbianDON(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?
it's actually safer to follow 1942!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
omajih:
Festus is not doing any good to the party if you ask me

Your Business need a Company Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/x7M9tefn79L1zgJb8

You are still here SCAMMING people. If you don't stop,, I would put your details here.

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Obzombidiots have no brains at all. Tinubu is wiser than all of you. He knew that brainless ones like you will be digging for his dual citizenship evidence. He had to drop his American citizenship to be able to lead in Nigeria. That’s why he now needs visa to travel. I hope you are educated now.

You're once again giving too much credit to a debtor. Tinubu and APC can't still believe that he was denied a visa. Their fido-diddo heads are still reeling from the shock. They need time to regroup constructively, before they come up with a smart way forward.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reporting34:

Good evening please anywhere you see this type of comments please don't mind this fraudster he is a well known fraudster here on Nairaland creating a new account every day to keep scamming people here on Nairaland, it's a guy that is behind the account using it for a scamming business
The way you're following this guy bumper to bumper has got me wondering if you're one of his previous victims.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by OgaTheTop2: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.
Green card ko, yellow card ni. You dey mind the urchins...
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by timesuploaded: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only a foolish Nigerian rich person will hold a US citizenship. All my uncles and too politicians in delta state all use B1/B2. The idiot brainwashed Nigerians think because these people travel out a lot means they hate this great country. Nigerian politicians knows the US. is a glorified shithole that's why they don't hold American passport. Bastard Uncle Sam will poke their nose trying to steal from them calling it bullshit tax

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by favor914: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
Chased out of the United to become the biggest American oil company in the United States Exxonmobil’s Treasury in Nigeria?

Please try borrow sense.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by alhajimansurgs: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxEGXhMgvE

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers has replied to his critics, saying he does not owe anyone an apology for commending President Muhammadu Buhari for approving the payment of funds owed to states in the Niger Delta since 1999.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Atlantis585: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Let’s say for the sake of arguments that the visa is magically legit and it was issued a long time ago and he has continually renewed it, why has he been so afraid to use it? Isn’t USA the country where he lived and went to university and also worked for Mobil and a global Accounting firm as alleged by him and his BATstards?

Something is not adding up here.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

All of you are kids and very frustrated. You dwell on bitterness and frustration and evil imagination. Who chased Tinubu out of America? Was Tinubu living in America in October 1993 four months after June12 election annulment when Democracy battle was very tough and Nigeria was in crisis? Tinubu frustration will kill the IBOs.

Keyamo shouldn't have even bothered posting the snapshot of his visa. The person who told you about green card is a little bit closer to the truth, but event has overtaken that long time.

A Governor or Senate President or Speaker of the House of Reps with US Citizenship cannot be expected to be using the Passport again. Moreover, if the passport is lost or stolen, there is no need for replacement again.

During the June 12 crisis when Walter Carington was the US Ambassador to Nigeria, Tinubu's family was shielded by the US government while Tinubu fled to London.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by olaniyi21c: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
WahalaWahala...
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by WayoProphet: 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
I swear mumu people full Nigeria. Which one be NRA as nationality. Non-Resident Alien (NRA) cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
theredaddy:

Do you expect a PARTY seeking people vote to play attacking or whattt
why be say most you no just get sense, BAT as being in the political sphere for decades, he wants to be president suddenly people remember he is wanted by America, same man America ambassador visited in abuja few month ago is a wanted drug lord in America grin

We all know Atiku is place on No entry and if Tinubu belongs to same class as atiku, why did america diplomat visit BAT and did not extend such courtesy to ATIKU or Obi.

From observations nigerians prefer visiting UK more compare to America, most of our politicians only deem it fit to visit america for official or schooling purposes, for instance how many times as Buhari visited outside official purpose or is Buhari also on "denial"

They are IBOs they are frustrated. They are suffering from bitterness. Abiola faced such bitterness from them.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by WayoProphet: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mumu your parents wasted money on your education. Check the nationality, when is Nigeria abbreviated as NRA? It is supposed to be NGA. That crap is FAKE! Mumu people full this Nigeria. Spit!

ednut1:
Anambra first son always making a fool of himself . The visa is actually valid. He is supposed to space the numbers. But how come one man has different dob. There is 54, there is 52, there is 50. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
babaolofin:

All of you are kids and very frustrated. You dwell on bitterness and frustration and evil imagination. Who chased Tinubu out of America? Was Tinubu living in America in October 1993 four months after June12 election annulment when Democracy battle was very tough and Nigeria was in crisis? Tinubu frustration will kill the IBOs.

Keyamo shouldn't have even bothered posting the snapshot of his visa. The person who told you about green card is a little bit closer to the truth, but event has overtaken that long time.

A Governor or Senate President or Speaker of the House of Reps with US Citizenship cannot be expected to be using the Passport again. Moreover, if the passport is lost or stolen, there is no need for replacement again.

During the June 12 crisis when Walter Carington was the US Ambassador to Nigeria, Tinubu's family was shielded by the US government while Tinubu fled to London.

Tinubu has US citizenship?! I laff you; because you're speaking out of ignorance. You don't know how nasty US politics is, that's why you're saying zilch
Tinubu and his crew are right now trying to move mountains to get a visa; the problem is that the denial is from a very high office. But anything is possible, someone higher might eventually settle his visa palava.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Indispensable85(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Only fools believed the fake news.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ganisucks(f): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Indispensable85:
Only fools believed the fake news.
Who told you it's fake news. You really think Tinubu will allow Keyamo post his real Visa with all the details on social media for all to see. You people will believe anything.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by phemlolly(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon if you know you know my brother God bless the incoming president Jagaban of Borgu landpost=118888781:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all? Not separately ooo.... COMBINED.

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Osinbajo Visits Murtala Muhammed Airport (Photos) / Wike Visits Dilapidated Secondary School (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.