Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42498 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by shinealight(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?

….you thought? Surely, one needs to have something between the ears to do that! undecided undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by leokid866: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Look at your criminal mentality. We must do evil because so so and so dey do evil.

I pity the kids you'll raise with this mentality.
Oga ade STFU if you like form holy from now till tomorrow truth of reality is that no matter what you do evil exist.....God and the Devil are the same person, so how you gonna come to him for good and feign ignorance of evil.......just pick your evil and leave others to theirs....... cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by leokid866: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
MrColdsweat:

Look at your criminal mentality. We must do evil because so so and so dey do evil.

I pity the kids you'll raise with this mentality.
if you like don't teach your kids the truth......just don't complain when they are the bottom of the barrel wondering who it is they offended, while my kids are dominanting every area of their life......... cool
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Indispensable85(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

Who told you it's fake news. You really think Tinubu will allow Keyamo post his real Visa with all the details on social media for all to see. You people will believe anything.

It'll never be fake news provided it's against Tinubu your eternal nightmare.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by GistFullGround: 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
B1/B2: BUSINESS & TOURIST

If a known Fraudster is allowed o visit the USA, then there is something wrong somewhere,
We have to petition the US Government.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by sokera: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:

Tinubu will appoint him as Special Assistant to Gutter Affairs like Sanwo Olu did to Joe Igbokwe. grin
hahah bad guy
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
novaris:

you have no business with common sense
Obi wants to rub shoulders cheesy
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Patriotsleague: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:

I laff in mandarin, Tinubu is nothing more than an untrained actor with a poor script. The real cabal members are too big to fit into your TV for your entertainment.
You just spoke gibberish, can you speak in English?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by GreyLaw(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
ednut1:
he has visited USA severally and there are pics and videos. Mc oluomo fit enter usa . Tinubu wont be able to enter

You are clearly lying. Tinubu doesn't have a non-diplomatic passport to the US. And he hasn't gone to the US in recent years! There are no documents of pictures to show he went to the US. Stop trying to obfuscate the truth.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by OLULAW: 1:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Gani Fawehinmi must be disgusted with Keyamo, assuming it's possible for the dead to be conscious of the legacies they thought they left behind.

Secondly, to say that this guy is now 70 is beyond belief. I will only believe claims about him the day he declared his place if birth, and primary and secondary schools attended with dates.

Finally, Tinubu will fall into irreversible coma when the 2023 election results are declared and Obi is declared the President-Elect.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Niom(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Fineman87:

You are still here SCAMMING people. If you don't stop,, I would put your details here.

Cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, lalasticlala

Is he a scammer? Was about patronizing him. And he is offering PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Niom:

Is he a scammer? Was about patronizing him. And he is offering PAY ON DELIVERY

He is a scammer. I have exposed him before. He created a new monika to continue his scam. Pay on Delivery was after I exposed him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'God Forbid', Usani Uguru, Ministerial Nominee Apologizes After Saying That / Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / Tinubu: Buhari Should Hand Over Power To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.