Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa (42480 Views)

Snapshot Of Revised Labour Party Presidential Campaigh Time Table / Festus Keyamo, Posts A Remix Video Of Peter Obi And His Love For China / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by leokid866: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
MrColdsweat:
I cant believe some nigerians are pushing for a drug dealer to be president
but the British Monarchy went to war with china twice over drugs......but if they ask you to come and collect UK passport you go first go church go fo Thanksgiving abo no bi so? You better sit and STFU.....

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by successmatters(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2022
Lachan4:

Your papa be fake too

Can you name the father of Tinubu? We want to know.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ipobarecriminals: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2022
sad ,u dey disgrace urself That's confam US visa.,Abi make I screenshot my own for u to see? Hope u and ur fellow Obidense won't upload it/attach am to ur pali grin and go Airport with it sad?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Temptee101(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Bola Tinubu.. Next President of Nigeria

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

And you think he bribed them all? grin

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all?

Who has fought OBJ and remained relevant?

I pray he's healthy enough and God grants him the strength & wisdom.

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

You cannot support the drug baron and not look stupid. Not possible

So the invited ambassadors will the ones to vote or force Nigerians to vote for a criminal, sick and dead wood urchin like babablue.

Urchins are very foolish set of creatures

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ZooOga: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2022
I guess Photoshop has done a brisk business this year, especially in Naija. wink

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ednut1(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2022
miketayo:

I did na.. or am I missing something
undecided again, meanwhile i dont support Tinubu. He should post health records too

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Lol.. Yahoo boys dey run all this stuff naa,na make he use am enter be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by seeyounow: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2022
is real name is tinubu, why is his mother name mogaji. it does not make sense. mogaji is an india name. when spell correctly it is magaji.

tinubu is an india word

tinubu group is located in india tinubu.com

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by bluefilm: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2022
That man is so fake from top to bottom.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Tareq1105: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:
So according to this Visa, BAT was born 1952.

I thought the DOB he submitted to INEC was 1954?

Isn't that illegal?

Which one should we follow?

1952 or 1954?

The choice is yours.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Isn't that illegal?

1952 or 1954?

Fake visa
Everything about him is fake

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by SLAP44: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

The Ambassadors of US, UK, France, South Africa, China and India all went to this man's private residence to pay homage.

That's how some flat heads stupidly said Tinubu won APC Primaries because he spent dollars.

Do you realize he convinced Akpabio, Amosun, Fayemi all to step down? How much could he have offered billionaire Governors in cash?

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all?

This is the man to fix Nigeria - Asiwaju, Jagaban, Conqueror of All Okoros Dead or Alive

God forbid BAT thing
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Skty: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

At least flat heads have medulla oblongata in their brains .. unlike some empty brains going bla Blu blue...
He conquered Okoros abi? But he didn't conquer me. There are 400 other tribes in Nigeria...we are waiting for ASIWAJU at the polls. See ya then

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by seeyounow: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2022
i offer my apology for thinking is real name is magaji.
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, the only hope for him is that Tinubu wins...!

Anything less, and he is done for!

What happened to decamping? grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Prezzido(m): 10:51am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Be careful what you say
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by PreacherMan007: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Isn't that illegal?

1952 or 1954?

Is NRA used in representing Nigeria or NGR?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by PreacherMan007: 10:52am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Isn't that illegal?

1952 or 1954?

Is NRA used in representing Nigeria or NGR? Cos me I don't understand again o grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

What happened to decamping? grin

Oh he will decamp as per shameless idiot that he is (just like FFK)... But, he is finished!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Goodman247: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Stupid people too much for Nigeria
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by CaptainFM1: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Even this one I still doubt it's originality. I will call the embassy tomorrow to confirm!
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Emman08: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Turned out to be a fake visa wheb people checked the State Department's site.

How these people take see us na? Nigerians don smart now! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by ordovicianonly(f): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2022
Everything about him is forged ! Fake & inaccurate. Just one man loves to fake everything about himself to deceive his people

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by EDOLUWA: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
We say NO to APC in the life of Nigerians . God forbid APC . With this bastard level Nigeria is in ,yet they wanna come back . No no no no to APC
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Abubakaar(m): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2022
TheChameleon:
cool

Do you know the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman all fought against him and he flogged them all

Too deep
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by pode(m): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2022
70 years right?
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by iblawi(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2022
oteneaaron:

Isn't that illegal?

1952 or 1954?

Tinubu is 70 not 68 years. This is not a topic to cause controversy
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by theredaddy: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2022
ganisucks:
And one clown here was saying that Tinubu has green card. Who dash parrot biscuit. How would he have had green card when he was supposedly chased out of America for engaging in shady activities.

Hate is why some of you don't even have c'mon sense or even think things through ... since when did America become conservative about her stances
Everyday you wake up to stupid lame arguement from obedient camp when there are objective issues begging for discuss.... how can America place BAT on Red flag and america ambassador deem it fit to pay courtesy visit to Tinubu in abuja., why did same america ambassador not visit Atiku or Peter obi

How can America place Bola Tinubu on No entry .. yet BAT was invited for a summit , simple google search buh children of hate will rather prefer beer parlour concorted propaganda.

Do this kids even know what it means for an America ambassador to visit & take picture with a supposed drug lord in US undecided Tinubu bribed america with bullion van grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eiq3F4DqTw8
Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by Ugonna62: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2022
APC always on a defensive mode,they will soon release a throwback pictures of Tinubu discussing with a handful of party faithfuls in UK and tell urchins that he is in uk for political engagement, instead of showing us the current pics of him lying vegetatively in a UK Hospital, Na wao! Eno easy to market bad product.wallahi!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa by LaSenior: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu can't be born in 1952 Haba

Let's bring out those born in 1952 you will see that Tinubu is the oldest among them

Why is Tinubu 2times older than his mates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Send Yoruba Teachers To Brazil / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.