Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller (1508 Views)

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) / Guys, Never Beg A Woman For Her Attention Or Love / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Women love to "Accumulate male numbers", she wants to be able to look herself in the mirror every morning and say "50 different men want this". undecided

Here in Nigeria, there is something we call "Crush count", yep, the phrase already gave away it's meaning.
She wants to be able to maintain that intolerable ego, so she can continue being ruthless with men.
This is where simps would of course pose a big problem for men in general.

Basically, whenever you immediately move on after rejection, giving her the impression that she ain't shiit, you also indirectly put value on Masculinity for yourself and every other man she will meet, well until another simp fvvck things up again.

P.S: Never Be A Boost For Her Ego, Learn To Not Kiss A Woman's Feet In Persuasion For ACCEPTANCE.

It Is No Longer Just For You, It Is Also In Respect For the Masculinity Of Your Fellow Man!!

You Have A GOLDEN P€NIS To Uphold, Never Devalue That Privilege!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

10 Likes

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by okunwaye(m): 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
Loud am boss! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by ezechi242: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Beast mode
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
I sincerely apologize for my inactivity here on Nairaland, I am also aware that I wasn't able to pull through with the FRAUD ART OF FEMINISM project.

Apparently, my official Facebook page became fast rising all of a sudden and it needed me to keep it gathering foreign rapport especially in the U.S.

I will release the #FAOF project in due time and in compensation, I will make it 100% free for Downloaders FOR LIFE.

Again, I sincerely apologize.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
okunwaye:
Loud am boss! cheesy
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by samiabigail: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
on point ma nigger
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
ezechi242:
Beast mode
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
samiabigail:
on point ma nigger
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Sucre6: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2022
Where u been brother, welcome back bruv cool
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by thesicilian: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
With the economic situation of the country right now women should be begging men for dates
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nyascobar1414: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
Its been long nigaa...
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Nhemzie17: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Welcome back my nigga. TRP is golden.
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Sucre6:
Where u been brother, welcome back bruv cool
Facebook mostly.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
thesicilian:
With the economic situation of the country right now women should be begging men for dates
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Its been long nigaa...

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Nhemzie17:
Welcome back my nigga.
TRP is golden.
I never left.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Sucre6: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Facebook mostly.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Even More golden than gold itself cool
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alusiizizi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Women love to "Accumulate male numbers", she wants to be able to look herself in the mirror every morning and say "50 different men want this". undecided

Here in Nigeria, there is something we call "Crush count", yep, the phrase already gave away it's meaning.
She wants to be able to maintain that intolerable ego, so she can continue being ruthless with men.
This is where simps would of course pose a big problem for men in general.

Basically, whenever you immediately move on after rejection, giving her the impression that she ain't shiit, you also indirectly put value on Masculinity for yourself and every other man she will meet, well until another simp fvvck things up again.

P.S: Never Be A Boost For Her Ego, Learn To Not Kiss A Woman's Feet In Persuasion For ACCEPTANCE.

It Is No Longer Just For You, It Is Also In Respect For the Masculinity Of Your Fellow Man!!

You Have A GOLDEN P€NIS To Uphold, Never Devalue That Privilege!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Hey, welcome back. What happened? Must have been at least a month now.
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Hey, welcome back. What happened? Must have been at least a month now.
I have been on Facebook.
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alusiizizi(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
I have been on Facebook.
I see.
Re: This Is Why You Should Never Beg For A Woman's Acceptance!! - TheGidRedpiller by kelspinall(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2022
reality

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday / Do Women Really Open Financial Doors For Men? / Nokia G21 ( 4gb/128gb) For Sale. @65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.