Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence (45936 Views)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Alpharey: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.

You can even go to Mumbai and get more pictures to smear Anambra and Peter Obi. You will only succeed in shaming yourself.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.
Twin brother of Lai Mohammed, Anambra doesn't have green keke,but yellow.Green keke belongs to Abia state.Stop lying, and learn to have sense.
I wonder what you intend to achieve by lying.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by pimplucious: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
The commissioner for works should be sacked too. His boss the governor is on site doing a job he should do and he’s nowhere to be found.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Bluntemperor: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:

All the companies Soludo awarded contracts to are not worthy. I said it earlier, he is trying to please local contractors but it will bounce back on him.

So you cannot even appreciate your own,just because Soludo is not following your choiced Presidential Candidate!
Appreciate good things,good actions, when you see one and stop being bitter!
Even,if Soludo is using local Contractors,he has risen above petty Politics of encouraging the local ones and is left for those ones to prove their competence!
Na wa for you o!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Bigchristo: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
You’re lying because that’s not Anambra Keke color, but just keep doing your political propaganda, I will see where it will land you

If truly Peter Obi looted any money this would have been an opportunity for the opposition party to expose his corrupt cases, but guess what? They didn’t find any so they hired misguided people like you to do their dirty job grin grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BluntCrazeMan: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Peters474:
If Peter Gregory Onwuabusi Obi had not diverted Anambra's project money into 'next to nothing' investment, Maybe, Anambra would have been fared better infrastructurally.
What would you then say about Obiano who took the invested money and used them for “infrastructural development”..??
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by eziemich: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
I'm sure you've never visited Anambra state in ur useless life, urchin.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by davidtemi(m): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2022
ezechi242:
The kind pressure wey this efulefu dey now fit cook beans.
Why u go call am efulefu nah
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by mikywonder(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Zone B
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by JudasNaKarrot: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin
See how you are talking incoherently, it shows something is not right with your brain.

A typical Babablu blu bulama Urchin on the loose.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nonywendy(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
U must be kidding. This is abia not Anambra. U forgot to note that states have their transport color and that's abia own
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Mrkumareze(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2022
Bluntemperor:

So you cannot even appreciate your own,just because Soludo is not following your choiced Presidential Candidate!
Appreciate good things,good actions, when you see one and stop being bitter!
Even,if Soludo is using local Contractors,he has risen above petty Politics of encouraging the local ones and is left for those ones to prove their competence!
Na wa for you o!

I'm not a political urchin, I say it the way it is. Such Companies he's giving road projects can work under a major company who can supervise their excesses .
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Cheapgadget(f): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2022
What a shame, you can do anything for clown chasing
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by gimakon2(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2022
I do not like Soludo, but you see this one, I would have to commend him for this. Come 2023 when Peter Obi becomes commander in chief, we would see more of this by the grace of God Almighty.

Anambara has produced the best governors, not this idiot ruling in that state called Imo.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

The poor people and the Ndi Ayiyo in the East need it most. grin grin

Your northern brothers ndi ayiyo them...soon they'll be deported to continue their almajiri system in the north.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

The guy is from the North... why are you mentioning SW.

Don't tell me you're that scared of them. grin

Scared you say?? If you know igbos well, you'll know "scare" is not in our dictionary.

Which tribe in this country has been more outspoken??
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Phantom233: 9:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na Lie. The worst Roads in Nigeria are in the East and the worst Roads in the East are in Anambra and Abia. grin grin
Abia, Edo, imo, Anambra and lagos. Those are the list of states with the worst roads serially. Stop bringing your ethnic bigotry here. Years ago lagos was the most polluted city in nigeria.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by chloride6: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Law suit loading grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BigBashiru: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Eventually February next year you will be hospitalized for high blood pressure

Everything is not a joke or meme....Nigerians joke all the time and over serious matters and its not a good culture...
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin

Seriously a small place like Onitsha has more agberos than the population of Rivers. Do you know the population of Rivers? You just sit behind a phone and talk rubbish.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Bunch of Liers only una dey Sabi East pass north. oga name the places for Anambra wey you go with Evidences
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by ZooOga: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2022
I'm not old enough to remember when Anambra State Governor, Prof. Soludo was the Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. He's a very accomplished Nigerian!
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by olatuns2017: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2022
SReporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isP0gzICRuk

Anambra State Governor, Prof. Soludo lambasts a road contractor for delayed job. Terminates contract on the spot for lack of competence to deliver the road project on November 30th as agreed.

Obi was Govornor
No water

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Afamed:
This is a working Gov, different from the Pandora fraud

Did you check the date this publication was made? When did Peter Obi hand over? Did you see the state of that place when Peter Obi handed over? When you want to spread propaganda try and stop making wild and unfounded remarks. So that you don't show the world that you have no sense.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Blaze14k: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You know you are lying because Anambra doesn't use green Keke.

But continue !

Oga abeg wetin be green keke?
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2022
DesChyko:

Liar

Aba is in Abia state, while Peter Obi is the governor of Anambra state. Try and be sensible when you want to spread disinformation.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

This one LIE pass Lai Mohammed. How is Rivers 12 million? grin grin grin

So how can agberos in Onitsha be more than the population of Rivers state. What is the population of Rivers state? Why do you spread lies and disinformation like this?
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Why didn't you dispute the other pictures?

You don't have sense
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nayturalistic: 9:32am On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

You dey forget yourself?

No be you bring Agbero matter enter this talk ?

So na only NUTWR de get agberos ?? Lol illiterates
Almaigaa:

That is the South Eastern Region.

You don't have sense
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
It's actually a stupid thing to be saving money when your State is in decay. There's no way to convince a wise thinking person how that makes sense.

When was it in decay? You guys were celebrating Oyetola for saving money, was Osun state not in decay too.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Juanmike(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Opintiwa:

Hold on I think you no get OT
This picture is definitely not from Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi Saved By Dangote From Being Dethroned / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.