Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence (45939 Views)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Antivirus92(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.
where in Anambra do we have that type of keke colour?
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Goodman247: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Good, he should do d work he was elected to do than talking, change anambra to dubai
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Emmynwasmart: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Like Soludo or hate him but one thing that you can't take away from him is his smartness
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Chris2863(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Wetin concern me with NURTW.
you sound very pathetic boy grin grin grin grin

Urchins and dumbnesses shaa grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Profusamah: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
Anambra have the worst Roads in the East. No thanks to Peter Obi. Who looted all Anambra State Government funds, meant for projects. When he was Governor for eight years.

1st picture: East Road, waterside, Aba. Current status, repaired.

2nd Picture: Ohanku road, Aba. Current status, undergoing construction.

3rd and 4th Picture: Ngwa road, Aba, current status, repaired.

Next time receive sense in your posts

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Absuchat(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Vote APC....I hope transportation cost alone is not affecting u.... let's not talk about other things.

Please vote APC, vote Tinubu.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Why should I take it down. Is it not a picture of Eastern Nigeria?
Is it no longer Peter Obi's Anambra?
Demented NITWIT..

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Tradepunter2: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2022
HAHAHAHAH SEE FIGHTING OVER USELESS GOVERNANCE ON WHO HAS THE WORST ROAD BETWEEN EAST AND WEST..

THEY EVEN DY UPLOAD PIX JOIN..... grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Mrkumareze(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Journalistonwhe:
That Road leads to the Governor's House and for almost two months the road has been blocked leading to Motorists taking alternative routes. Just recently a lorry loaded with woods fell inside Holy Child Secondary School Isuofia and broke their fence all because of the unnecessary delay of this Company. I was telling someone the other day that the Company is not fit to handle this project.

All the companies Soludo awarded contracts to are not worthy. I said it earlier, he is trying to please local contractors but it will bounce back on him.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by EM123: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Do you know that, in Anambra Agberos will mount local pedestrian bridge, made of wood, they will demand that whoever cross through the wooden bridge will pay a toll levy of between #100 to #500. grin grin
kpuchi onui niyamali ife innekwu.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Zab2021: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

This is not Anambra state
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by 27Pushing30: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
This is what we are saying! If leaders are up and doing, Nigeria should not be a slum or underdeveloped today!

Rather than wait to blame, get up and supervise the work yourself!

That is one of the reasons you were elected

On this, I say thumbs up to Soludo!

Don't they have commissioner for works? what is he doing? he should be sacked unless there's evidence he had brought this to the governors attention;
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Bobbiee: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
This can never happen in Lagos. Lots of funds are being stolen. I've never seen the governor in Alimosho LGA.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Kruzxx: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

This picture was taken in aba ogborhill.abia state not anambra
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Kinterez(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin
Please which agberos? Foolish cow that doesn't know the situation on ground will come here and spew nonsense...agberos that was disbanded or which one..u know natyn abt Anambra
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by victorVIC1(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2022
I love this. If only similar approach could be adopted across the country. The Ikeja along construction comes to mind. One would wonder why it is taking more than one year to construct a bridge that is not even up to two kilometres.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Angelfrost(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Yet he walks about freely... Efcc suddenly couldn't find even dust on him!

What does that say about your nation's antigraft laws?!!

...Or what does it say about your mindlessly obtuse accusations!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by jcross19: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
we all know that this propaganda is coming from APC lying machine...
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Olumaeme: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Mumu People. I never knew Soludo is this unserious unless if he is not the one who signed the contract.

You didn't do your due diligence, give out contract to sub standard contractors then go in the middle of the night to cancel contract.

As a Procurement professional, I know this things are fluke.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by ibechris(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Anything about Obi causes u sleepless night.

Thank God say many of u here no get Voters card. E go soon shock una.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Allisgud: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

I know Anambra like the back of my hand. I've done three projects in different parts of Anambra. Do you know that, Anambra have the highest numbers of Agberos in Nigeria? The numbers of Agberos in Onitsha alone are more than the entire population of Rivers State grin grin
for this u just said,u no sabi Anambra,for comparing number of Lagos agbero to Anambra,u no watch mc oluomo tinubu rally na the ones wey dey off duty be dat oh
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Teenaira: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
PresidObi:
Only in Anambra.

Where they have good leaders always.

Peter Obi was here.

My Anambra people. You are lucky to have Prof. Soludo as your governor. Please rally round and support him for your own good. Imagine if you have governors taking this kind of action in 20 out of the 36 states we have in Nigeria or on some contracts awarded by the big elephant, the federal government. Thanks my dear Prof. Others will seat tight.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Bluntemperor: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You know you are lying because Anambra doesn't use green Kek
But continue !

Soludo is On!
God bless Soludo and Wike of Port Harcourt.
This is what we want in order to make Nigeria great!
Enough of Governors sitting in their Offices,instead of being on the field! But someone will say but they have Commissioners! Where are those Commissioner,if not that they have been compromised?
Alh Jakande -transformed Lagos- within 4 years,three months, through this ,on the spot assessments for projects that benefits the Masses,so was Fashola too!
We need actions men not con men!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by 5starMan: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2022
Superwave16320:
This is who a governor should be but Igbo prefer the like of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi coa he spoke out about the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi
Obi is far far better than them all...
In your waste land he is better than all...
The love of thieves will choke you..
Say Amen.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by victorVIC1(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Olumaeme:
Mumu People. I never knew Soludo is this unserious unless if he is not the one who signed the contract.

You didn't do your due diligence, give out contract to sub standard contractors then go in the middle of the night to cancel contract.

As a Procurement professional, I know this things are fluke.

Even the so called standard contractors are equally delaying road constructions. You can see what is happening with the Ibadan Express Road construction. I like the approach of the governor. If their delivery is not at par with the SLA, terminate the contract. This would force every contractor to take their contracts more seriously

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Goodoldays(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

You forgot to mention the names of the roads so we in Anambra can go and verify
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You know you are lying because Anambra doesn't use green Keke.

But continue !
Don't mind the twin sister of Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by ariesbull: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2022
I love my state
I love my tribe

in Igbo we have our standards

in Anambra we have raised the standards

though Soludo fűck up but he has to make up
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Legalaffairs(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by ariesbull: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:
this is a sink hole and it is geographical issue

monkey...don't think it is bad road..this is a sink hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Government Supplies Us The AK-47 With Which We Kill - Repentant Bandit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.