Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence (45938 Views)

Gov. Soludo Visits Island Town Of Olumbanasa In Anambra West / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by 4ward4: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Nah for camera, you just can't terminate Such contracts.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by od501: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2022
PresidObi:
Only in Anambra.

Where they have good leaders always.

Peter Obi was here.

Only if you understand Anambra politics...lol

Dude is doing eye service
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na Lie. The worst Roads in Nigeria are in the East and the worst Roads in the East are in Anambra and Abia. grin grin

This is Abia state not Onitsha. I dare you to tell me where in Onitsha is this picture?
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Skyehigher1: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
This is the kinds of engineering company we have in Nigeria PDP engineer likes if they don't terminated his contract now we will crying that they own governors own him money
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

You don't have sense

Like your father
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by TheChameleon: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2022
BossGerald:

Scared you say?? If you know igbos well, you'll know "scare" is not in our dictionary.

Which tribe in this country has been more outspoken??

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran from the battlefield at the first sign of trouble.

Are they from Israel? grin

Peter Obi ran from PDP primaries. Is he a Jew ? grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na Lie. The worst Roads in Nigeria are in the East and the worst Roads in the East are in Anambra and Abia. grin grin

These pictures are in Abia and not Onitsha
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

So how can agberos in Onitsha be more than the population of Rivers state. What is the population of Rivers state? Why do you spread lies and disinformation like this?

That's how large the numbers of Agberos in Onitsha is. grin grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Bunch of Liers only una dey Sabi East pass north. oga name the places for Anambra wey you go with Evidences

Google the pictures
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

Seriously a small place like Onitsha has more agberos than the population of Rivers. Do you know the population of Rivers? You just sit behind a phone and talk rubbish.

Yes na. Agberos for Onitsha are uncountable
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

The poor people and the Ndi Ayiyo in the East need it most. grin grin

When you want to spread propaganda, try and not jumble pictures of something not linked to what you are trying to do. This disinformation has failed big time.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Onuoha1234(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Did the government not assess the competence of the contractor before awarding the contract? How many drop ins will the governor do? Is that his assignment? What is the commissioner doing? Has the state a Tender# Board? We are not ready for technocrats to govern.i
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Yes na. Agberos for Onitsha are uncountable

What is the population of Rivers? When you want to lie, try and lie with sense.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2022
BossGerald:

Your northern brothers ndi ayiyo them...soon they'll be deported to continue their almajiri system in the north.

Northers no dey go beg for Igbo land. Igbo never chop bele full for East, how them one come take give person wey no get?

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

That's how large the numbers of Agberos in Onitsha is. grin grin

Oga what is population of rivers and what is the land mass of Onitsha and tell me how Agberos will fit per square km of land in Onitsha?
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Like your father

You are a embarrassment to your lineage.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
See how you are talking incoherently, it shows something is not right with your brain.

A typical Babablu blu bulama Urchin on the loose.

The thing pain this Igbo Man grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Princeton92(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You know you are lying because Anambra doesn't use green Keke.
But continue !

I didn't see any green keke, where you see am??
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2022
mikywonder:

Zone B

That's the name of Peter Obi's supporters grin grin grin

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2022
eziemich:

I'm sure you've never visited Anambra state in ur useless life, urchin.

I know Anambra pass you
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by doggedfighter(f): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Princeton92:

When I caught him lying with the picture he removed it.

Many saw it earlier.

Princeton92:

He removed it when I pointed out his lie.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran from the battlefield at the first sign of trouble.

Are they from Israel? grin

Peter Obi ran from PDP primaries. Is he a Jew ? grin

You're saying rubbish, do I need to also teach you history? Even that of kanu that happened barely 3yrs ago??
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Twin brother of Lai Mohammed, Anambra doesn't have green keke,but yellow.Green keke belongs to Abia state.Stop lying, and learn to have sense.
I wonder what you intend to achieve by lying.

See your Anambra and their Yellow Keke on their bad Roads grin

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by BossGerald: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

Northers no dey go beg for Igbo land. Igbo never chop bele full for East, how them one come take give person wey no get?

Climb up the first flyover in onitsha if you're coming from Asaba, you'll pity for the future of your northern states.

If not that I have human conscience, I'd have taken few pictures of them this evening.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2022
ariesbull:
this is a sink hole and it is geographical issue

monkey...don't think it is bad road..this is a sink hole

We are talking about Anambra as a state with the worst Roads in Nigeria. But you are posting pictures of foreign bad roads. I expect you to proof me wrong by posting pictures of good roads in Anambra

Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Patriotsleague: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2022
This is a more sincere man than Obi, I know he will try his best in Anambra.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Goodoldays:

You forgot to mention the names of the roads so we in Anambra can go and verify

How many good Roads do you have in Anambra, apart from the Roads Buhari built? grin grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2022
Allisgud:
for this u just said,u no sabi Anambra,for comparing number of Lagos agbero to Anambra,u no watch mc oluomo tinubu rally na the ones wey dey off duty be dat oh

Onitsha Agberos Don slap you before? If Onitsha Agbero slap you, you go know say Lagos Agberos na ya friends them be. grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Coldie(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2022
PresidObi:
Only in Anambra.

Peter Obi was here.
Imo state and Abia state bad governance is very bad.

Especially imo state, the guy hates his people cause he knows he is going to lose next election, imagine Buhari coming to imo state and they had no project to show him, that Buhari had to commission only federal government projects.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Arutan: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2022
PresidObi:
Only in Anambra.

Peter Obi was here.

Right from 1999 and CBN days Soludo have always remain the best and a potential president of this country. If he comes out today the entire country will support him. Him, OUK, Uzodima and Onu particularly Soludo are the best materials that should have been presented. They have the necessary charisma and national network to relate across all tribes.
Re: Soludo Visits Road Site Unannounced, Terminates Contract For Lack Of Competence by Almaigaa: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2022
ibechris:

Anything about Obi causes u sleepless night.

Thank God say many of u here no get Voters card. E go soon shock una.

Na Aboki I be. Everyone that is above 18 in the North get PVC. We are not like Igbo People who don't have PVC's grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / INEC Headquarters Abuja On Fire (Video) / Government Supplies Us The AK-47 With Which We Kill - Repentant Bandit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.