Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed (1079 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by purehustle101(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2022
Am tired of taking care of her! i Literally do everything for her, the only reason am with her is that she's hardworking but currently she's out of job. And have never caught her cheating, she's a nice girl but the spending is just too much.. As a federal employee salary no dey do again. Should i dump her sorry ass or stick with her, remember she's not cheating for now. And i forget to say she's still in University. My wish is to date someone that works but have not seen any for now. I need advice on these guys because getting an independent lady doesn't guarantee happiness cos ladies these days are something else.
Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by rickpat(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
quit dating students for your sanity sake... undergraduate students can drive you crazy.

13 Likes

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by fman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Like the dude above me said: Quit dating students!!.

2 Likes

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by Bluezy13(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
"Should I dump her sorry ass..."

What's with Nairaland guys and this line undecided
Seeking commendation or what ?
What's sorry about the ass ?
You simpletons keep throwing words here and there not knowing how stúpìd it sounds.
And your fellow nimwits would cluster to give you a pat on your back.

Anyways back to your post; I must admit that you're a coward... A silly one at that who cannot summon courage to solve a problem as petty as this himself. And dragging ladies in general into this your mess is very absurd.
I am disappointed at your maturity level.

The poor innocent girl doesn't even know that she is wallowing with a kid in a man's body.
Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by Flora2Sweet: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
So Now the Ass don turn " Sorry Ass"

U forget the day's you crave for that sorry Ass
You're the one who deserves the Sorry" statement ...

Seeking for Advice from NL at ur Sorry Age...
U can't differentiate ur Left from ur Right"

Puke...
Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by JustPowerApps(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
I will advice you quit dating students. Even as a student myself, I have made up my mind I will no longer have anything to do with a girl still in school.

They are plagued with peer pressure and unnecessary comparism. You will tend to figure out later that the more you spend the more they demand, the more they upgrade with your money.

Helping a university girl is like climbing invisible ladder, it gets nowhere. She can even get you into some real trouble later.

4 Likes

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by frozen70(f): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
purehustle101:
Am tired of taking care of her! i Literally do everything for her, the only reason am with her is that she's hardworking but currently she's out of job. And have never caught her cheating, she's a nice girl but the spending is just too much.. As a federal employee salary no dey do again. Should i dump her sorry ass or stick with her, remember she's not cheating for now. And i forget to say she's still in University. My wish is to date someone that works but have not seen any for now. I need advice on these guys because getting an independent lady doesn't guarantee happiness cos ladies these days are something else.

What makes you think she will still stick to you after her graduation

A woman who Demands will continue to demand both in friendship and marriage

Is worst when they are not working so they don't know how hard it is to get money

But those working already knows that making money is difficult and so they demand less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by Ballzproblem2: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
please stick with her ,I don't have strength to advice,bye bye
Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2022
rickpat:
quit dating students for your sanity sake... undergraduate students can drive you crazy.
Swears... OP never see anything yet grin

1 Like

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
rickpat:
I agree. grin

1 Like

Re: My Broke Gf Is Making Me Depressed by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2022
I will advise you to look for your size look for your time looks for somebody that is working if you cannot afford the bills again because as a student she will always demand thank you

(1) (Reply)

The Music For A Hot Night Of Sex / Live A Good Married Life / Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.