Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio (26651 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Mrseriousman: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:
This how am going to take out one criminal hiding in this moniker "mrseriousman" who disguise himself as a car dealer hence he is an highway armed robber who snatches innocent people vehicles for fun.

He will be "unserioused" here soon.

Return those stolen vehicles or else one head shot will do the needful.

Hahahahah. You are just fooling around like the fool that you are. What of calling the Mods to ban me ? It didn't work for you? So what are you going to do now ?

Poor Man with no sense . Maybe all your life , na only bicycle you have seen . That is why car is like a plane to you ....hahahahaha.

I will show you shege here . As you think you will spoil my post whenever I'm ready , do you think na only fit do am ? Post anything make I see ? Even to comment on any thread now , I will devour you .

Bastard bully . Na you dey cry up and down now . What did you do with my bike that you stole ?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Snowx: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

What is this one talking? Sometimes you urchins allow sentiment to becloud ur sense of reasoning..
Oseni is not that kind of guy you will take for a ride...Reno shld bring it on..I have respect for Reno but since he has started allowing politics to get into his sense of reasoning..have withdrawn my respect for now..i know he doesn't care but hundreds of his fans have done the same.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Irupetepete: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.
is Reno in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
techWriter1:
peek at this yearning journalist him no know who Reno be

Who is Reno please? Is he the two faced journalist. The anywhere belle face journalist fooling himself who lives abroad and stays in his house dishing out rubbish in favor of any body that pays him well

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Mrseriousman: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:
This how am going to take out one criminal hiding in this moniker "mrseriousman" who disguise himself as a car dealer hence he is an highway armed robber who snatches innocent people vehicles for fun.

This criminal here by name " FamTomx2 " stole my bike and ran away. He came to me for help . I gave him a bike for weekly delivery . We had an agreement , he took the bike and disappeared. He came online knowing that I will call him out and started calling his father a scammer .

FAMTOMX2 was buried Dec 2 , 2022. He is impersonating him . May your soul R.I.P
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Jostoman: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

wonder shall never end so you have suddenly become Reno omokri supporter now? Chaii there is nothing God cannot do oo.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mr Rufai please continue pressing their neck with pure truth.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Mrseriousman: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

Truly ,you know that deep down in your heart , there is no peace for you . I am the tormentor not you .

You ran twice and I still tormented you ...true or false ? Who ran away ? Who ? May your soul R.I.PIECES
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
If this recording wasn't doctored by Reno then He should come down to Nigeria and file a case of assassination threat on his life against Rufai and stop sitting in his house abroad dishin out rubbish. Or is He scared of coming to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by GistFullGround: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno, the childish noise maker.
He makes spurious claims, yet some tackles hi, he begins to shout; Mr. Chicken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by foxxydude: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
I don't know if it's my ears me I did not hear "Reno" in the audio, I think I have to listen to the remaining parts including the "cut him off part" before I can judge

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Davo2080: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
[Pls Reno come back to Nigeria and sue him as a man you be,if you cant come back,pls shot the Bleep up .What happens to the Igbo nation you have been threatening to anihilate?.pls we need tou to come so n here and make a report and don't chicken out outside there you are to become a nuisance online.quote author=kidap post=118907138]Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/[/quote]
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Mrseriousman: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

Fear catch you say I go damage you, na him you run mention my name ....hahahahaha. if dey born you well , comment on any thread . Just try am .
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Desperate people everywhere.
How that sound like Rufai?
Why was to voicenire so shore?
Is that all they could record?
Funny is that there are several people here that will buy this story for political reasons.

Nigerian, who do una this thing?

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Joshmuch: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

to someone on Exile?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by sameks08(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Urchins don arrive food don done.
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Godispeace: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
You must be an educated illiterate to say that carpenter in journalism is grounded and sound , that agricultural science graduate can only impress illiterates or school drop outs like you
Nigeriafirstlad:
Reno should avoid Mr facts on ground.
That rufai is grounded and sound...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Antoeni(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
Your Fate is in Your Hands

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by effort1: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
These are the same people seeking for JAGABAN attention like say without JAGABAN their channel will not make money grin

Tinubu knows he dares not attend Town hall meetings. If he does, he will flop.

Is it only Arise TV that has organised events and invited all the presidential candidates?

Stop defending what will destroy your family's destiny
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by TheGift: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
YoungRulers:
Look at this wannabe journalist him no know who Reno be. But time will tell

Who is Reno? Apart from a table shaker who only had relevanec under the GEJ.

You are here calling a Bona Fide journalist on one of Nigerians top stations, a wannabe journalist?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by shegz24(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peterobi90:
This is just rufai stating the fact that reno is no match for him in facts, figures, and politics...

That if he should start with him, its obvious reno would run.. which majority believe so...

so explain the 'if i want to be deadly' ?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by etrange: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
kidap:
Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/

Popularly known for talking down on his guests...
Rufai has threatened...

Were you there when he was threatening?

Please, learn how to report objectively. As a blogger, getting as much readers as possible should trump your desire to take sides. Use words like "claimed", "allegedly", etc. when reporting allegations/accusations. And don't depict one party in a bad light. You guys call yourselves bloggers, but you're just like any other Nairaland commenter with a bigger space to type your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by kennethesan(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Listening to Reno is a waste of time
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by smyo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
techWriter1:
peek at this yearning journalist him no know who Reno be
Reno the run away soldier right?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Faposky95: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
.....gotta speak as long as it's Mr. Reno....
Things like this make this drama all so lovelier....

Even inAmerica, the biggest and richest, Elon is feeling the same heat....
It comes with the territory and the guts....
Reno enthusiasts...go get him security before the bites the wrong bark of the tree.....
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Doyou2019: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Soso990240:
Why is it that anybody or journalist that is advocating for good Governance is seen as against Tinubu Apc and and Atiku?

You're right about this.

Come radio and see how urchins hate Jimi Disu, Sandra Ezekwesili, Rotimi Sankore etal just for the truths these journalists tell.
Urchins and their principals are a menace to our society - a danger to our democracy.
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Myself2(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
diogo23:

That's not what i said, Reno is running since buhari took over, so Reno can't go to court or police for useni

But you can't say that categorically as you don't know that for sure.
What if he decides to notify all the press houses, international agencies amd then lands Nigeria in an "EFCC I'M HERE" pattern the way Fayose did. So you don't know that for certain
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by diogo23: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Myself2:

But you can't say that categorically as you don't know that for sure.
What if he decides to notify all the press houses, international agencies amd then lands Nigeria in an "EFCC I'M HERE" pattern the way Fayose did. So you don't know that for certain
Ask yourself why Reno have not been in Nigeria since buhari took over ,the idiot is in London causing heart attack for Tinubu supporters
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by DMerciful(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
So you believe that dramatis personai Reno?
seunmsg:

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by dominic17: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Oseni is simply a good Nigeria who tries to be fair and just in his analysis I don't see him as bias person
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by opeldavid: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno rest please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amended 2016 Budget Is Back - Sahara Reporters / Chief Kenneth Ifekudu Flags Off Four Major Projects In Ozubulu, Anambra (Photos) / Sanusi Backs Relocation Of CBN Units, Departments To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.