Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio (26653 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by fasho01(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Sorry not interested
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Brendaniel: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Enemyofpeace: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Let the vawulence begin. I want vawulence, I don't want peace.

Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"...

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
kidap:
Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/

Lol...PDP and APC joining hands to continue looting
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
MijinDagu:
This journalist is a definition of what Peter Obi led admin will looks like. God forbid!
Obi is better than Buhari and Atiku and likely to be better than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Karemarealty288(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

Hope you will come and submit the petition in person?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by duality(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

Is Chatham house better than Blu Blu Bulabai?

Just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
see as omenka Corrinthians dey worship Reno ofockery
hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
and so ?
he threatened you go and sue him and stop blabbing.
you spent 7 years making life miserable for buhari and refused him to rest in Abuja house and you think you'll go free
thunder scatter your prostitute mother there Reno ofockery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Soso990240(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2022
kidap:
Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/
Op you be stupid and foolish person. I won't be surprised if na Reno get this account. Rufai has won awards as an unbiased journalist that have been advocating for issue based Campaign, but you people supporting the 2 old Criminals feels he is against you and your Oga dem. Why is it that anybody or journalist that is advocating for good Governance is seen as against Tinubu and Atiku?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by cunny88(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
This rufai guy is more of a thug than a journalist, the other time it was himself and lastma officials

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by johnrx: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
A good journalist does not exhibit anger or emotions for whatsoever reason.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Atlantis585: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
Will you shut up, you freaking basstard. You are the the one who curse and threaten people on daily basis as if they are not humans with feelings. What have you not said about Obi? Haven’t you said worse things about our so-called president, Buhari while chasing him around Europe whenever he visited?

You are such a fear, fear he-goat coward. I doubt that anyone has any sympathy for you because you have become such a national embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by yankison(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Bastard that doesnt live in Nigeria and has been causing alot of confusion among Nigerians... He would be the first person Dss will arrest

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by kelvinklein219(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

let him return first

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by jasmeel: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno is someone u just need to ignore completely, the moment u give him ears u are gone. He's loud n can b manipulative. Na only u them dey threaten n u must aways get proof. One dey Bush meat go catch hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by nedekid: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Reno is in the US, rufai is in Lagos, how will dss or police then investigate threat to life? Should Reno not petition fbi instead since he is based in the US?
Anyway, Reno should quickly board a plane and come deliver petition to IG or dss.
Hold on!! Is Reno not meant to be on exile ie on the run from dss, npf, FG, buhari, apc, man o war, customs, lastma etc?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Tochi3(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
Suddenly Reno feud with Oseni resurrected your sleeper cell because your deadwood, gibberish rattling emilokan is collecting it wotowoto from Rufai? A case the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

The same DSS that never detected the Kaduna train kidnap, NDA attack in Kaduna, Invasion of Nigeria Army University Biu, who gave Intel on the Kuje prison attack yet never foiled same?

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by 40BGvm: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cheap blackmail...Reno should try harder next time...everyone know this old trick in politics.

Depression has engulfed Reno Omokri the small foolish Goat.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by onuman: 1:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
kidap:

Reno Omokri is making enemy amongst too many Nigerians because of his Atiku Abubakar whose conspiracy with Tinubu in 2014, sent Reno parking with his principal, then President Goodluck Jonathan, from Aso Rock.
Is Reno Omokri not a COMPOUND FOOL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Lionnation: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

so he will be doing that from UK, Reno remains a fugitive in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Soso990240(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
KanuSE:
So what shall we do about this? If you're concerned for your life just sue his ass, make we hear word biko.
Reno is a politician and attention seeker. He wants to draw Sympathy for himself and Atiku his oga

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Hopebringer: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

This one never makes any sense. Always sounding like someone who women feeed.

Oga shut up abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Ojiofor: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

He will put up a petition from exile abi,I hope he shows up in the court.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Konjiboii: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno pull your skirt up, you are now running your mouth like a bitch, we all knew you were a punk ass and squirm at the slightest pressure.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by ThiefnubuBandit: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

SHUT UP!!! YOU IGNORAMUS

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by muykem: 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
DSS should pick up this biased and unprofessional journalists. Rufia will cause a lot of damage to arise TV before this campaign period comes to an end .AIT did same in last election and lost its glory.
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by ThiefnubuBandit: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

ipOBI slaves should not quote me. Go and release your downtrodden parents from the hands of Kanu's UGM chaining them indoors on Mondays like raving lunatics.

IT IS EASY SPOTTING FOOLISH PEOPLE ONLINE. TINUBOO SUPPORTERS ARE USUALLY ILLITERATES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by diogo23: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Remember that he Reno is running from buhari government so he can't do anything
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Myself2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
No be common Rufai again, wey been dey inspiration fm ? Na wa o, when some poor men smell money small, crase go just catch dem.
Arguably Arise TV platform is the biggest platform he has ever been on, he should thread cautiously because the rug can easily be pulled from under his feet and he will just lose that platform
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Atlantis585: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
nedekid:

Reno is in the US, rufai is in Lagos, how will dss or police then investigate threat to life? Should Reno not petition fbi instead since he is based in the US?
Anyway, Reno should quickly board a plane and come deliver petition to IG or dss.
Hold on!! Is Reno not meant to be on exile ie on the run from dss, npf, FG, buhari, apc, man o war, customs, lastma etc?

Thanks for correcting him. Some people just post without thinking. Reno O’Mockery has said unprintable things about Buhari and continues to do so while in self-imposed exile.

He can’t file a report in US since there was nothing to complain about in US. Neither can he file in Nigeria where he is wanted by DSS, Police and Buhari.

If he feels strongly about Rufai’s comments about him, he should return here and file a complaint. But the coward is always running from his shadow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Backs Relocation Of CBN Units, Departments To Lagos / How Saraki Used And Dumped PDP Senators- The Nigerianpilot / El-rufai Donates Motorcycles To Police & Security Agencies In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.