Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio (26659 Views)

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by 4ward4: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Who sold Rufai out? The entire clip should be listened too. Reno is know to be mischievous .
And if He Reno cannot come to Nigeria, we have no response to his useless clout chasing

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by frankmoney(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rufai has to be careful with his choice of words as well

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Myself2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
diogo23:

Remember that he Reno is running from buhari government so he can't do anything

grin grin grin

Are you saying accusing Nigeria security agencies of bias in the discharge of their duty ??

Please don't answer that question. I come in ✌ peace
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by ogwumgbe: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

Is it from London he will do it or in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by PHIPEX(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
Reno is shooting himself in the leg, no one will ever have a serious discussion with him on phone even if this is true. Sometimes, God allow a stubborn Pharoah to destroy himself thinking he is wise.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Based on Reno’s antecedent, I knew the initial leak wasn’t the full clip in his possession. He was only waiting for Rufai to react before releasing the complete version.

Hopefully, Reno will put up a petition to DSS and Police against Rufai for the threat to his life. The security agencies must act swiftly and be proactive in this case before something bad happens.

Reno is in London with his babymama after abandoning his wife and kids in US, Rufai is here in Nigeria minding his business..Reno is just a clown seeking attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Reno cannot put up a petition in nigeria... When last did he step foot in nigeria ? Hahahahha....is like nnamdi kanu petitioning someone in nigeria those day he was in UK...is not possible...reno is wanted bro...

Reno has said so many slanderous things against people and this government...a thing that people are waiting for him to step foot in nigeria so that they will take him to court...then you are here talking about him petitioning someone in nigeria...so hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Owopariola001: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
Reno should avoid Mr facts on ground.
That rufai is grounded and sound...

You mean the same Rufai that doesn't know the difference between Ban and Suspend. Oga, this is not about Animal Physiology.
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by udemzyudex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Reno will do what?

The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Bluntemperor: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Haha

Mr Rufai Oseni, please answer the basic and germaine questions!
-Is the Voice in Audio your original Voice?
-What do yo have in mind for this kilamatonic possessiveness that you displayed in this 21st Century?
- Why should you be obsessive and ready to do abnormal things for politicians who acts as chamelion when they need your Votes?
-Is that intergent to your Journalism calling on FAIRNESS to all?
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Zeezenho: 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

No be your mates deh dss?,why don't you go join dss so you can Arrest rufia.mugu

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Is it from London he will do it or in Nigeria?
...help me ask am...reno is at large and cannot step foot in nigeria unless atiku wins...if reno was in nigeria, by now he should be in prison

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

No be your mates deh dss?,why don't you go join dss so you can Arrest rufia.mugu
..is not even about that...the fact is that reno cannot step foot in nigeria unless atiku wins...since 2015 the guy has been at large

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
kidap:
Rufai Oseni, Arise TV's Morning Show co-anchor, is popularly known for his utterances and sometimes talking down on his guests has come for Reno Omokri.

Rufai Oseni has threaten Reno Omokri in a leaked audio saying if he start with Reno, he won’t exist.

Another leaked audio surfaces online. This time Rufai is heard saying "If i am to start with him, Reno will not exist".

Listen below: https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1599457586885320704?s=21&t=ZX-1ZzN4AD2e1TKYiT1BIA

Source: https://naijagg.com/if-i-am-to-start-with-him-reno-will-not-exist-rufai-oseni-threatens-in-another-leaked-audio/

So, what has Peter Obi's picture got to do with the statement? The is pure evidence Reno Omakri is deranged and need to see a doctor before walking naked in far away Europe or wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

... please you can submit the petition on his behalf...? You want to submit petition for someone who cannot step foot in this country for the lies, and numerous images he has slandered... in case you don't know, that idiot is suppose to be in prison by now

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by patrickcollins: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Reno should come back to Nigeria and make the petition himself at the DSS Headquarters, I want to check something

2 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by diogo23: 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Myself2:

grin grin grin

Are you saying accusing Nigeria security agencies of bias in the discharge of their duty ??

Please don't answer that question. I come in ✌ peace
That's not what i said, Reno is running since buhari took over, so Reno can't go to court or police for useni

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by maestroferddi: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Where did you crawl out from?

Common critical thinking appears to beyond you....

Which Reno will the DSS listen to ?

Is the one domiciled in Nigeria as a citizen or the fugitive running away from justice?

So Reno would courier a complaint from US for DSS to act upon?

The aphorism that it is impossible to support APC without sounding and looking stupid is worth its weight in gold after all...

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Winning123: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Absolutely agree with you. They will subtly go after opponents to eliminate them

MijinDagu:
This journalist is a definition of what Peter Obi led admin will looks like. God forbid!
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Greenfaces: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

that cultist oseni is always in the news for the wrong reasons

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by olisaEze(m): 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

He does not reside in Nigeria why should he cry to the DSS & NPF, are they in charge of security in his new country??

3 Likes

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by NuruDiddy: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
YoungRulers:
By the time Reno finish with Rufai there will.be nothing left in him. Rufai Don buy market

We will do no shit.
What happened when Oba of Lagos threatened igbos.

Nothing will happen but if Rhino try shit,one bullet will take him out straight

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by unikprince(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, mumu man grin

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Chris2863(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
YoungRulers:
Look at this wannabe journalist him no know who Reno be. But time will tell
lmao, who Reno be if not an online lout?

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Allisgud: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
MijinDagu:
This journalist is a definition of what Peter Obi led admin will looks like. God forbid!
abegi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by FamTomx2(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
This how am going to take out one criminal hiding in this moniker "mrseriousman" who disguise himself as a car dealer hence he is an highway armed robber who snatches innocent people vehicles for fun.

He will be "unserioused" here soon.

Return those stolen vehicles or else one head shot will do the needful.
Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by atdscentofwater: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Golan007:
Oseni has shown his open bias and agenda in the broadcast media as a means of informing the public.

But more than that is his threat to the life of Omokri.

Nothing to be joked with.
As a journalist, it's expired of him to b liberal

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Allisgud: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Everybody dey vex for this country,call us zombidient whatever na u sabi,if u are at the bustop stranded of high cost of tfare,u go market u find out things keep getting high everyday,na only who dey chop mama thank u,or the person enjoying one way or the order from this corrupt govt that will not be obidient

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by Naijagoodman: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

I am really ashamed for you for saying Reno can put up a petition to DSS and Police. Reno cannot step into Nigeria without being arrested and jailed, he knows this and that's why he's talking from outside. If Reno is clean, let him come to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio by PointZerom: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Military Killed Innocent Women And Children - NDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.