Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House (53048 Views)

Peter Obi To Speaks At The Chatham House Today, Monday 16 January 2023 / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 / PHOTOS: Osinbajo At 75th Birthday Of Alake Of Egba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Newton2024: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:
I was really ashamed of being a Nigerian when I saw that.

What a shame for APC and her Supporters
I am not only ashamed of being a Nigerian but also regret being a Nigerian. It is terrible.

In a sane country, Tinubu would be in a psychiatrist hospital not contesting.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Segzy19: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
And so what?

Being a president or a leader doesn't mean you have all the knowledge or answers...

That's why you have special advisers, ministers and so on.... You should be able to have people around you to offer credible advice and answers to you... That is what Tinubu has demonstrated.....

You people will soon rest when he is finally sworn in as the next president

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Shadysen: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Mad pig, you fools can't even tell us why we should leave a performer and support useless thieves. Thunder fire your papa. Bastard.
hahahaha, you see your life? cursing my dad that was dead since 1991, well, you just confirmed your stupidity. end of quote!
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Britishpea:
No warriors fight like a commoner. Asiwaju is a warrior and we are proud to identify with him. We are loyal to him to the core. We believe in his sagacity to give us a working Nigeria. A sweet country where nyamri wil forget about Biafra.

He had started showing the leadership skill already. Governance is vast. All hands must always be on deck to have a running and functioning government. This, he has started to display by delegating things to his likely teams as a president.
It's below expectations
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by adem30: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
KEVIND:
I feel so ashamed for Tinubu. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Out of over 200 million people in Nigeria, this is the best APC could present from their party.
What is this.....
That shame will keep rolling in your generation.
Meantion one single soul in your lineage that has 0.1% record of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Kabaa123: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:
Abi na... anything wey pass you you go delegate am to another person.

eh go soon delegate rufai to sleep with remi ��

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Sleekfingers: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
KEVIND:
I feel so ashamed for Tinubu. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Out of over 200 million people in Nigeria, this is the best APC could present from their party.
What is this.....

I would've preferred Osinbajo .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Olukayodeaustyn: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Presidency is not a one man show!

He is yet to be elected now, he already showing us he won't even have time for any Nigerian if eventually elected, so he mean to tell the world now that he doesn't carry anything in his head he can tell? O wrong

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by PointZerom: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Racoon:
"...The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

Sarrki, Seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu,

Thifnubu remains a Deadwood.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Adeolajude(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
It shall never be well with anything that vote for this thing called Tinubu..All the selfish enemy of Nigeria shall know no peace.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrtaye:

That's to you but to the overriding public it's unimpressive and shameful
see them, hatred full their yansh. To the overriding public my foot. You are but the minority and you have had your say. Let us majority have our way

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Mrtaye: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
daygee12:
Was all the questions delegated? It shows Tinubu is building his cabinets steadily
It's pathetic
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by CEwog91(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
Holla911:
Reading comments made me realise alot of Nigeria's are gullible and lost.
This is a man showing how government is suppose to run.
Tinubu government is not a one man government.
He is a body of like-minded individuals.
He is letting people who are familiar with certain fields to defend questions about subject matters instead of acting all knowing and giving false variations like some people.
Nigeria will be great.
f++l
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Misterone: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
HBB1:

God will punish you!

Don't you have a conscience?
your father is a goat. Now say it.
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by xynerise: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
SMH. How do people who support this man sleep at night ?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by effort1: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
dvdwed:
The way these political folks disrespect Nigerians is sickening.

You won't grant interview in Nigeria but in UK.

Oga oo

The politicians are not to Blame. You should question the likes of hypocrite Tinubuadvocate, tribal bigot , lying ihordspy, and deceptive madridguy, who turn themselves to toys of foolishness in the hands of these obviously backward politicians.

If you are looking for the perfect definition of national enemies and traitors, check the likes of , ihordspy and Tinubuadvocate.

Will it interest you to know that Tinubuadvocate has evacuated his family from Nigeria?! He advocates for Tinubu but doesn't believe in Tinubu's ability to make Nigeria work for his family. He is campaigning for what he doesn't believe in. Talk about top level deception.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Realguyman1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
dvdwed:

Oga oo
The thing tire me. Nigeria nor be country wey any sensible person suppose find himself

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
Olukayodeaustyn:
This is not good at all, is he afraid to talk to us ni, why is he delegating people to talk for him even in his presence, Nigerian will go through not just tough time but a very hard time if we elect him. For me is a NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

otipoju:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!
I gave up on all these miedival youths!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Originalsly: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why the fuss about this?... do people really expect him to answer questions? Tinubu is a place holder..... if APC wins Tinubu will step down and Shettima become President.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Curious345: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Lhordspy needs a doctor more than he needs data
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
effort1:

The politicians are not to Blame. You should question the likes of hypocrite Tinubuadvocate, tribal bigot , lying ihordspy, and deceptive madridguy, who turn themselves to toys of foolishness in the hands of these obviously backward politicians.

If you are looking for the perfect definition of national enemies and traitors, check the likes of , ihordspy and Tinubuadvocate.

Will it interest you to know that Tinubuadvocate has evacuated his family from Nigeria?! He advocates for Tinubu but doesn't believe in Tinubu's ability to make Nigeria work for his family. He is campaigning for what he doesn't believe in. Talk about top level deception.

otipoju:

You guys are pretty trollers. What was wrong delegating your team members to answer a question in a public engagement with stakeholders like that? It's wasn't a debate for God sake! Even in an interactive class lecturer or student can delegate (not just a random selection) anyone to answer a question or make a submission.
Tell us the law or value that prohibit delegating someone to answer a question in a public engagement like this? This is more interactive than competitive!
Is this how to win election in Nigeria by venting your frustrations on someone else doing his business? Go contest for president too!
Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Shikena(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Teamwork clearly underlined.

The event was a talk followed by questions. I see no issue here besides a man with track record showcasing his strength.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
Newton2024:
I am not only ashamed of being a Nigerian but also regret being a Nigerian. It is terrible.

In a sane country, Tinubu would be in a psychiatrist hospital not contesting.

otipoju:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Infomaz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is laughable and sad at this same time. How can healthy people be campaign for a sick and increasingly senile 87 years old man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by creolehunt: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
dvdwed:

Oga oo

Because they know there will always be hopeless buffoons who will always support them come rain or shine.

Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by IGBOSON1: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:

So why he no delegate APC presidential ticket to Osibanjo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Alexbio: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Olukayodeaustyn:

He is yet to be elected now, he already showing us he won't even have time for any Nigerian if eventually elected, so he mean to tell the world now that he doesn't carry anything in his head he can tell? O wrong

otipoju:

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by Hussein035: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The dumb ones will never understand the most intelligent presidential candidate (TINUBU). He has great marketing strategy for himself, he wants you to complain that's why he delegated his responses.

He will soon respond to questions in another conference or town hall meeting just to keep shut the dumb ones but by that time I hope you people will still not complain that he did not responded as expected ��

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by thinkmoney(m): 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
dvdwed:

Oga oo
You don't get, even in the UK, he can't answer questions but asking others to help him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by alfredilly: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
otipoju:

A question that Tinubu has answered several time. Why are you turning this into negative campaign

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by DoxxAnon: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
BAT and Chatham house attendees

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by nauto: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See This Photo Of President Buhari And The Hilarious Caption / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.