Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) (27460 Views)

Bola Tinubu BBC Africa Interview (Full Video) / Show Of Shame’ — Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Chatham House Conversation / Tinubu’s Chatham House Performance A Disgrace – PDP Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Dabbey: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
You said it well.....
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MaliCampus: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

To buttress your point, Col Banjo, a yoruba officer that fought on the side of biafra was executed by Ojukwu despite his many brilliant successes. I won't say more than that. I pity all those so called woke youth, those you are supporting against your own would turn around and bite you. I've been there before and I know what I'm saying.
Only illiterate play your type of politics.
Vote wisely

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by alloy123: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tinubu has nothing to offer
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Charisco:
The idiot ahead of me is a waste product to his people. I don't know when some you will have sense to work as one in this country. That's why we're still here, tribalistic will kill some of you before 2023 election.

Wether you like it or not, PETER OBI will be your president from 29th may 2023.
I thought that some IGBOs wanted Biafra, what changed? Because Peter Obi is suddenly running for Nigerian president and IGBOs suddenly wants to work as one country with other tribes? I just want to ask. I don't mean any offence please! sad

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Wickedfacts:

Imagine a ipob supporter who called Nigeria a zoo now lamenting about Nigeria. Is Nigeria ni longer a zoo to you?

By April next year, ipob t-shirt go cost. Better buy early.

Oga don't shift post. We're not talking about IPOB here. We're talking about the stand-in Presidential candidate BAT.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MaliCampus: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Tflex01:

Good thinking....
Vote wisely. don't be a tribal fool. There is no tribe in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by AbdulAkpan: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2022
What is this one saying? What chapter of Lamentation is this?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

While thunder is on the way. I am firing your mama balls deep grin

If you like edit my posts I have made my point. You are frustrated one.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by BBBmall25: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Apt! But lets be tolerant to one another. One love from South South region, we hail the great Asiwaju
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

You are not airing any opinion. You want spread lies and disinformation.
Please read and pass. Or better still don't read at all !
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Fergusleo1: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
BAT I believe in, team work I believe in.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by searchlight: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
donestk:
BAT delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

This man is a national risk.
As for me if Nigeria could vote for Buhari ahead of Jonathan, anyone can be president here. I won't be surprised if tinubu wins and brings more suffering. Many people are brainless in this country.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
Only illiterate play your type of politics.
Vote wisely
It's fine if you think I'm an illetrate.
But I've lived with your types all my life and I know una well well.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by TheChameleon: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
obynzo:

If you like edit my posts I have made my point. You are frustrated one.

Leave me...I am sweating and panting all over her.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheChameleon:

Leave me...I am sweating and panting all over her.

Tinubu will not win. Peter Obi is your next president whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Bonnywest: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

You tribal bigots always sound stupid and moronic...

Please tell him
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MaliCampus: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

It's fine if you think I'm an illetrate.
But I've lived with your types all my life and I know una well well.
You are not wise...Go and drink poison because it is served in your tribal cup.

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Bonnywest: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

To buttress your point, Col Banjo, a yoruba officer that fought on the side of biafra was executed by Ojukwu despite his many brilliant successes. I won't say more than that. I pity all those so called woke youth, those you are supporting against your own would turn around and bite you. I've been there before and I know what I'm saying.

You sound much more intelligent with your mouth shut.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
You are not wise...Go and drink poison because it is served in your tribal cup.
It's also ok if you think I'm not wise and should go and drink poison.
It's exactly what it is...an opinion.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bonnywest:

Another opinion....that don't matter.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MaliCampus: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

It's also ok if you think I'm not wise and should go and drink poison.
It's exactly what it is...an opinion.
how old are you
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by thecommunist(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
MaliCampus:
how old are you

Lol...does my age matter.
Please take it easy so you don't get high BP.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Bonnywest: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=ZombieTERROR post=118930623][/quote]

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by MaliCampus: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
thecommunist:

Lol...does my age matter.
Please take it easy so you don't get high BP.
waste of time.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Joezik:

Just sit and type thrash...

Getat
But you know you are not voting Obi because he is competent, and you don't hate BAT for any reason other than he's a Yoruba, your perceived rivals

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by nairamaniac: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
donestk:
BAT delegated some members of the party to respond to questions posed to him.

This man is a national risk.

It's called DIVISION OF LABOUR angry

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by KINGS100(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is will be one irresponsible government if elected. The person contesting for the position of Commander in Chief delegating important question bordering on security to be answered by someone else. Nigeria, the worst is yet to come.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Bonnywest: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2022
Why did most of the right thinking Nigerians leave Nairaland. Platform is now filled with low IQs
drimzsmoke:

Odulade used to be memes,but because of hatred for anything yoruba,they went and dig up pawpaw movies and started using him as memes and the likes....I watched Aki and Pawpaw movies more than 20years ago....they can't stand anything yoruba,it's a fact!!!
All these kids born in the year 2000 and above haven't even seen these guys act before

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Pio44: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Shouting "Emi lo kan", it is "my turn" up and down.

Question arrived today and it became group assignment.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Mrmb: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VG2N2nEB-A

Tinubu Speaks On Security, Economic Development and Foreign Policy at Chatham House

What a brilliant man Tinubu is. May he mount the mantle of leadership in Nigeria come 2023 InshaAllah

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Alexbio: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peter Obi is a political refugee hobnobbing around political greener pastures! He lack relevance in his political jurisdiction and household. It's painful shame!

I pity all those Bastard and frustrated Yorubas who support Peter Obi because they're useless to themselves, their circle and yet their next generation!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Chatham House Speech & Interview (Full Video) by Kayyus09(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Whao. This man isn't really as bad as badly painted by the left media

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu / Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.