Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani (5875 Views)

You Don’t Deserve To Ask For A Girl’s Number If You ......... / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / See The Number She Gave Me After Complimenting Her Intellectual Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Jeon(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2022
wow she's really beautiful.

op are you rich?
How many cows have you?

Fulani, Hausa and Shuwa Arab with high standards don't give children to ordinary Man.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by ipobarecriminals: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
sad wink alternatively, disguish herdsmen with AK and go to any Military base.Come back and open new thread

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Jeon(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2022
Nova1988:

the chances of you marring a Fulani is hard if you’re not fulani, most of us don’t like spoiling our genes, sorry.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by yunus22: 11:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Go and find a job and make something of yourself. If you have trouble finding a job I can set you up with one.
ohh
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Chris2863(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
She is looking like one ngbeke like that grin
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Mirasteel: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2022
She's beautiful.
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Heroclitus(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
Jeon:

cheesy

Are you fulani also
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nova1988(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2022
Idonweak:

What do you mean "spoiling your genes"?

Chai illiteracy is indeed a disease sad

we mostly like keeping the fulani genes pure! you’re the illiterate here lol bro.

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Idonweak: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Nova1988:

we mostly like keeping the fulani genes pure! you’re the illiterate here lol bro.

There's nothing pure about your fulani genes bro.

I would have loved to educate you but you've google on your phone

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Candidlady: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Idonweak:

you are a retaaaaaard

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Laturuturu: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Borntosmoke:
cry cry this are the type of girls I need God. Answer my prayer. Na ugly girls full around me cry cry cry cry. I don tired I no do ugly girls again. God abeg. I know u will answer my prayer. See beauty naa. Camera no good she is still beautiful. This are the girls I will give head even if she doesn't take bath for 3 months. To marry a Arab, shuwa arab or Fulani girl is my wish nw.

Whenevrr u see her do cow sign mooor mooor mooor she will smile
Than u fit collet nimba
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Tegabadguy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Borntosmoke:
cry cry this are the type of girls I need God. Answer my prayer. Na ugly girls full around me cry cry cry cry. I don tired I no do ugly girls again. God abeg. I know u will answer my prayer. See beauty naa. Camera no good she is still beautiful. This are the girls I will give head even if she doesn't take bath for 3 months. To marry a Arab, shuwa arab or Fulani girl is my wish nw.
omo she fine
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Idonweak: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Candidlady:

you are a retaaaaaard

Your father is a retarrrd
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Idonweak: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Candidlady:

you are a retaaaaaard

You goro eating monster calling yourself human. Dirty hipppie lesbian. I hope your kinsmen know your secret identity so they would stone you to death and spare us a calamity like you on this platform

Quote me again make ogun kill your papa

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Chee59(f): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
She's very beautiful, to be honest.
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Borntosmoke:

angry
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Borntosmoke:

u dont hav lyricks?? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Nova1988(m): 2:11am On Dec 10, 2022
Idonweak:

are you fulani? no!

so then stfu and don’t talk about us. okay?
Re: Please How Can I Get This Girl Number? She Is A Fulani by Daniellefavor30: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
this number calling me -08160265072 he say his from my bank and they need my pin?? what do u think\

He say he is a bank officer from Zenithbank Micheal ajasin university in Epe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Marry An Asthmatic? Advice Pls! / Am i going nuts?Pls advice / She Is All Covered But Is This Dressing Appropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.