Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (47051 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by bepositive11: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Work and Dance � ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2B8WdBi68

Your eyes go clear after marriage. You'll understand that men don't dash money without ulterior motives.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Work and Dance � ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac2B8WdBi68

bepositive11:

Your eyes go clear after marriage. You'll understand that men don't dash money without ulterior motives.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
The guy behind the opinion content

He sent data of 1gb , I wasn't after the data

I was after the intention

And I could tell this is a Real Man

Na man you be

In the period of Christmas I am doing free marketing and design for him .

I support and value generous and not stingy men

Kindly patronize this guy , he is a dope fashion designer

Call/WhatsApp 0916 922 9613

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Fantazy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
I hope u have tested ur uncles and aunties first before trying to test that guy?

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Now he can blow with my content

Digital Bimpe The Strategies
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
We rise by lifting each other up when we are kind and generous

Merry Xmas �

Congrats to you Sir
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by LINSAR: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I am sorry to disappoint you Nigerian Men

But you guys no dey try

I said what I said

You all think that women are entitled they are beggers because they ask you

Havent you forgotten that we are all beggars in the sight of God

We all dey beg baba God make e dey bless us

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

cool

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
The feedback from the guy

It's good to be different

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Milky Huncho your fashion plug ,Enjoy your style!

Calling number 0916 922 9613 WhatsApp is 07050554462

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Actress Zainab Balogun marriage to her billionaire husband Dikko Nwachukwu hits the rock

Copyright ©️ P&grin Entertainment

Like , Comment And Subscribe �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYwsL7cyJk
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2022
Do you want your business to be active on social media and attract more customers?
Then you need to post awesome graphics to meet this need.

Kindly subscribe to any of our 3 packages.
The PREMIUM package gives you an extra advantage to rebrand your logo every month or create an entirely new logo.

Premium Package Price: $250

The ULTIMATE package allows you to have a 10 seconds video ad for your business in addition to the 30 graphics per month.

Ultimate Package Price: $350

Send us a message to get started

Call/WhatsApp +234 810 110 9376

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
When it comes to stinginess, ladies are the stingiest gender.

you're absolutely right
ladies barely help themselves talk more of helping a guy
that's why you will hardly see ladies ask for help from a fellow lady

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

may thunder also fire any woman that ask for money
why are women like this?
so it's okay for you to be collecting his money and when he ask for sex it's abnormal to you Abi
relationship is a give and take affair
WOMEN Want Money
MEN want Sex
rest!

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by alterego17: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2022
Faber:
you are yet to grow, you need the growth you are talking of more than any other person. You can still put him in order without resorting to ridicle; if you have really grown. Men this, men that, there are many other million animals in the world, why are you obsessed with one animal (the human male)? why is the human male giving you headache.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by SAMTOBIJU(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Any man that does this wrong action of giving a woman money and having sex with her

Either you gave her transport fare and you had sex with her

Go and ask God to forgive you

Trust me because that day you had already curse yourself

Na that kind thing God no like

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe The Coach

Have been reading all the thrash you have been posting since and it highly nauseating. No wonder no one wants to pay for the thrash you give out na why your gas finish be that. Valueless nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by riverbird: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Allisgud:
Make una carry una toto commot for my side abeg

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by SodiumValproate: 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach
How many times did that your ex who has you and his other exes on his timeline fvck you.

What was his favorite style with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Slid Into A Guy's DM 5 Years Ago - They Married Today / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.