Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number (47004 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by DIVAD2000: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

If there are, then there are few of them.

How many women invest heavily in men as men do to women?

How many men have you invested in?

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by atdscentofwater: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
he's not your dad
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Atkin1013: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Babiala

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
When it comes to stinginess, ladies are the stingiest gender.

Women do not beleive much in togetherness. Is why Brotherhood is a more popular concept compared than sisterhood.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by adecz: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2022
Ladies are only generous when
spending other people's money❗️❗️ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by MarketDispatch: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Any Billings on the first day, she goes to the trash Bin.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by riverbird: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Nigerian girls never fail to amuse me.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Collins4u1(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2022
Lolzzzz.... see the narrative nau.

... and I play along to show that I'm kind, achieve my aim and go blank.
this is same as testing a man with money to know if he's stingy or not.

smh
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Chukabiz(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
In other words, you know a man is kind by billing him from the moment he asks you out and he keeps giving without saying no AND the other party show their kindness by billing men, right?

No wonder one NL often says 'Nigeria girls are useless'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Allisgud: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Make una carry una toto commot for my side abeg

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Obas101(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lmao

You never jam good woman trust me

There are but they are rare...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Franzinni: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2022
Prostitution advice ... Commodity is between her legs ... grin

3 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Gobekli: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

But you have every right to know whether he is stingy or kind

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach

Garbage

4 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2022
This kind of dating coach will ruin women more than she helps.

People like us who love to give (at our discretion) but see billing as red flag will friendzone you immediately while acting as if we are still interested just to give you false hope.

If you're a woman and you bill me upon taking your number, I'll use humor to disarm you. You'll laugh hard, but won't get the money or gift you asked for. This is why I advise men to read books on how humor works and how to trigger it like a comedian laugh. Turn a serious topic to a funny one.

Because of the humor and wittiness, you'll still want me again. To add to the desire, not calling or chatting you up after the humorous encounter will make you miss me and want to see me, but deep down, I will only sleep with you if you're lucky and nothing more because you're a gold digger.

I can't start a relationship or friendship with an obvious red flag. Who sees a needle and puts it in his eyes because it looks strong, fit, and beautiful?

If you see a man not yielding to such "billing request" as red flag, one day, when you're wise enough, you'll realize real men (the one you wish to marry) see a woman who makes such a demand as red flag too.

A woman holds the key to sex while a man holds the key to marriage. Most of you women value marriage a lot, but forgot men are the ones holding the key. After chasing them away with all these silly demands, you'll visit Shiloh at last.

When you get to age 29 and every man who had slept with you has zero interest to date you, you'll finally regret the silly advices you consumed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by nikola(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Bill this guy from the first day you set your eyes on him and he ask for your number

He doesn't owe you

We need kind people in this world it doesn't matter how much he sent it's about the intention

©️ DB Coach

This makes no sense. I can understand if it's a genuine request however, billing a guy on the first day you set eyes on him is a no no. Besides, whoever says that's a sign of someone who gives or doesn't? With what you have put down there, I know it would garner lots of engagement however, you are gonna mislead lotsa folks and lead them to a self inflicted depression bout.

5 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by ike007(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Spoken like a typical black woman. Most are inbuilt with begging and entitled mentality. Na una sabi..shi shi una no go see for my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by sylve11: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Moh247:

My point is if you want Money have diginity to work for it and don't lessen yourself looking for decent men to give you alms , even Almajiri are useful to the society when making money

A prostitute offering her body to make men happy is far more with diginity than someone who would beg for help from a strange she first met

Let's train our girls properly abeg

That human being you just quoted is one hell of a dull soul.

You are wasting your time, bro. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Chukabiz(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Omo, this one came very prepared o. See how she is keenly following the post, under every single comment. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Panasonic101: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

He doesn't owe you

©️ DB Coach

You Dey find who to engage with your r*bbish post. Mtcheww.. hunger is REAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Najdorf: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

He doesn't owe you

©️ DB Coach
Gentlemen, this is how you spot a low-value woman.

Avoid them.

8 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Akuruoulo(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

And I say it with my full chest

And thunder fire any man that gives women money and ask for sex in return

AND THUNDER WONT FIRE WOMEN SEEKING FOR MONEY IN RETURN FOR SEX ?

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Panasonic101: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
nikola:

This makes no sense. I can understand if it's a genuine request however, billing a guy on the first day you set eyes on him is a no no. Besides, whoever says that's a sign of someone who gives or doesn't? With what you have put down there, I know it would garner lots of engagement however, you are gonna mislead lotsa folks and lead them to a self inflicted depression bout.

Genuine request on the first date? Her family and friends cripple? Why me?

2 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Fact

Did You Know

Real estate investing is one of the best ways to secure an early retirement

Investing in real estate will supply you with a lot of money in a relatively short period of time.

By buying an investment property and renting it out, you can generate steady positive cash flow for years.

As long as you properly manage this money and continue to slowly build your rental property portfolio, you can put the extra income towards securing an early retirement.

Copyright ©️ Lagos House � Hunter

Handle- Lagos House Hunter on FB And IG

1 Share

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by NOwazobia: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2022
Gold diggers using reversed psychology without punctuations...

No pot holes, no speed bumps, no traffic signs.. Highway begi begi.

Tueh! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Taiwo20(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
When it comes to stinginess, ladies are the stingiest gender.

There are only two originally know gender.
Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Bobbiee: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
So we start fucking right of the bat? Is that what this means. Are are you stingy with your pvssy too?

If a man can be stingy with his money then a woman can be stingy with her pvssy and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by udemzyudex(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
I'm trying to understand this post.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by kamiyurl: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
if u follow this girl mouth , OYO IS YOUR CASE, how u go feel make the girl ginger u for sex on the first day?

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by Shadysen: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
women, the most stingy creature in the world and they also have mentality of receiving only, nigerian women most.

1 Like

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
When you start and continue to praise the beauty of a woman, she will begin to bill you like hell because she knew her beauty has put you under a spell.

4 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by effort1: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

Thunder fire any cursed woman that hides under relationship to ask men for money without giving sex in return

3 Likes

Re: Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number by zeusdgrt(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
There are decent men

So men should just give u money cz e nor get family wen need am or e be ur papa ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Stop Touching Us" Campaigners Assaulted By Yaba Traders (Pics, Videos) / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.