Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57095 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by sharone21(f): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2022
ezugegere:

Your wife erred by not telling you. But this is probably because because she knows your temperament.
Putting your wife in jail for more than 24hrs without trial is WRONG and AGAINST the law.
If care is not taking, you may live to regret your action. That is why you should not act hastily when you're angry.
If I were you, I would not arrest my wife; It is the boy that I would deal with, and mercilessly. Your wife is also a victim as much as you are.

WORK ON YOUR TEMPERAMENT SO THAT YOUR CLOSE ONES WILL NOT BE SCARED TO OPEN UP TO YOU IN THE FUTURE.

Well said

How we react to situations matter as we may use our hands to escalate things and make the devil happy that he is succeeding in destroying homes.

Make we no go hear another story say wife too has been raped. Release that woman immediately!

Let's learn to take the right actions and forgive where necessary.

Though I know responsible men don't play with their 2 main roles: provision and protection....

He should get back his family and not allow a small boy use by Satan to destroy it.

It is well

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Hannania(m): 3:08am On Dec 09, 2022
mabea:
And you want to do that by divorcing the mum?
A woman who trust a Prophetess and her immediate family over her own marriage and family is not worth the space of motherhood.

Every one has standards. She can't raise that girl anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Afonja2: 3:22am On Dec 09, 2022
Stupid, immature, bitter and heartless man. You are damaged beyond repair and your anger will lead to your destruction.

I have gone through all your vituperations and excuses and I can see you need a therapist as soon as possible.

If you could go to this extent with your wife, everybody should run away from you.

And don't ask me if I know how it feels. Yes, I know it and I would have handled it differently.

As for your wife, I pity the good woman, manager of home and family. She tried all in her capacity to manage the situation knowing the f**lish immature man she got married to. Of course, she married the wrong man and the earlier she divorces you, the better for her.

Go ahead and divorce her, Mr. KingKong. She will go over this and start a new life by the grace of God.

As for you, this is countdown to your destruction. Welcome to your doomsdays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Saig: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Edusouls:
thunder fire u and and forgiveness u idiot , if it’s you would u forgive? See the calamity men marry and call wife.. she should divorce the animal abeg..
My brother is that why you had to hurl insults?
This faceless forum
He sought advice and I aired mine. You were free to air yours as well so why this feral display of yours?
Until reality hits you you will kno that in dealing with situation mature minds apply reason instead of emotions

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by rumenase(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2022
hifocus:

You're just as daft as the Op. This isn't a matter of curses, so it only shows the level of your intelligence. I don't relate with daft people like you mehn.
You’re not daft but you have time to reply a daft person. F**l
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by rumenase(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Techwitch:

Your type of dumb people are rulling the country,and thus the country is in a very bad shape. You think so shallow, Africans think very shallow and dumb. You think the solution js sending them to jail without knowing the cause, no one is born a killer, it is caused by a reason, if you don't solve the root problem, you will keep arresting and crimes will keep increasing. Advanced countries already know this that's why there are zero to low crimes in areas where government are taking care of the citizens well in terms of mental health, and financially. It's belittling to reply someone like you, but I needed to type for others to understand.
Poverty, lack of education and proper upbringing, abuse are the major causes of ctimes like these, if they are not addressed,it will keep growing in the society no matter how the police arrest offenders,more offenders will keep springing up
madam just shut up even educated people that are well brought up commit crimes, they jail people everywhere in the world, if you can do the crime be ready to do the time. No dey come here come form sense cos you no get.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Aurelius1(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Afonja2:
Stupid, immature, bitter and heartless man. You are damaged beyond repair and your anger will lead to your destruction.

I have gone through all your vituperations and excuses and I can see you need a therapist as soon as possible.

If you could go to this extent with your wife, everybody should run away from you.

And don't ask me if I know how it feels. Yes, I know it and I would have handled it differently.

As for your wife, I pity the good woman, manager of home and family. She tried all in her capacity to manage the situation knowing the f**lish immature man she got married to. Of course, she married the wrong man and the earlier she divorces you, the better for her.

Go ahead and divorce her, Mr. KingKong. She will go over this and start a new life by the grace of God.

With the way you are raining insults on the man it would seem as if he was the one who raped his own daughter.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mightykay(m): 8:17am On Dec 09, 2022
The OP didn't do well at all by arresting his wife that is also in trauma cos she didn't tell him, that is bad. I was just feeling the woman in the cell now in addition to what already happened. Pls young ladies be very prayerful for God to lead u to human being to marry not animal pls.
Afonja2:

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by abimcdssi: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2022
NezzyMike:

She saw the aftermath while the husband only heard it. He should punish the culprit and not the wife. Op is too temperamental.

Covering up a crime is a crime itself which the wife is guilty of. The wife and her mother would go to jail for that. The perpetrator is a minor and would be adequately punished by the law - might not be jail time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Techwitch:

Your type of dumb people are rulling the country,and thus the country is in a very bad shape. You think so shallow, Africans think very shallow and dumb. You think the solution js sending them to jail without knowing the cause, no one is born a killer, it is caused by a reason, if you don't solve the root problem, you will keep arresting and crimes will keep increasing. Advanced countries already know this that's why there are zero to low crimes in areas where government are taking care of the citizens well in terms of mental health, and financially. It's belittling to reply someone like you, but I needed to type for others to understand.
Poverty, lack of education and proper upbringing, abuse are the major causes of ctimes like these, if they are not addressed,it will keep growing in the society no matter how the police arrest offenders,more offenders will keep springing up

Using saner climes to prove your point,calling us dumb grin grin.Despite the fact that the good countries with so called good leaders have a spike in mass shooting and serial killers,have you bothered to ask yourself if poverty or whatever you mebtioned is the true cause.I love serial killers stories and I have read a lot about them.What I deduced from the whole story is that they are mentally bleeped or possessed AND MOST TIMES THEY KNOW AND THEY PRAY THEY GET CAUGHT BECAUSE THEY WON'T STOP.

In as much you want to use social factors as the prime influence I have also know that some humans are born abnormal.I mean not physical abnormality but mentally.They are evil from birth no cap.Crime to them is like having sex or eating to their satisfaction.They are born twisted.

Crimes like armed robbery,fraud and stuff can be used by the yardstick that brought.Rape,murder,and such gruesome crimes can't be excused.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mabea: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Hannania:
A woman who trust a Prophetess and her immediate family over her own marriage and family is not worth the space of motherhood.

Every one has standards. She can't raise that girl anymore.
What if you stop looking at it from the perspective of not trusting her husband? What if the husband is the aggressive type who often impose fears on his subject. Not justifying the woman's actions because it's terrible but using an extreme measures to instil discipline is off to me. Remember the man himself confessed that she has been a good wife also she is also traumatized by the fact that her own brother raped her daughter. I believe the fear of the man made her to keep it from him.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Afonja2:

I revoke,bind,cast and uproot any evil declaration you evil soul.I can smell the manipulation and guilt in your words.
He will end well,he will get a better wife that will know how to stand for her family if the husband is not aroundgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mabea: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Zedoo:

Rubbish talk.
Yeah for someone who doesn't have a family. No matter how bad a brother is if you lose him you would wish that things were different.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2022
mightykay:
The OP didn't do well at all by arresting his wife that is also in trauma cos she didn't tell him, that is bad. I was just feeling the woman in the cell now in addition to what already happened. Pls young ladies be very prayerful for God to lead u to human being to marry not animal pls.

I rather marry an animal than some cool headed mumu who will like to be stepped on or played about.Marry a kind partner yen yen yen.Even that kind partner has a trauma that can activate.Everyone is trying to make him the villain for protecting and defending his family.Men have suffered sha.

Also men learn to marry a wife that can talk to you and even if she can't she knows who to meet to talk to you that will make you calm and reason.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2022
mabea:
Yeah for someone who doesn't have a family. No matter how bad a brother is if you lose him you would wish that things were different.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.That is how you spoil kids or raise irresponsible people.No matter how you love people when they do wrong they need to be punished. cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2022
mabea:
What if you stop looking at it from the perspective of not trusting her husband? What if the husband is the aggressive type who often impose fears on his subject. Not justifying the woman's actions because it's terrible but using an extreme measures to instil discipline is off to me. Remember the man himself confessed that she has been a good wife also she is also traumatized by the fact that her own brother raped her daughter. I believe the fear of the man made her to keep it from him.

All this WHAT IF WHAT IF like say na MARVEL ABI AVENGERS we dey watch
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Hannania(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2022
mabea:
Somethings can be forgiven, but to forget is impossible. The only thing I'll do differently is not to arrest her. It's not worth it. That action is to the boy, and since he's not 18 yet, as long as am alive, he must be charged for rape when he's of age. Every action he takes now should be about the innocent child. No matter the fear(that's if it is), you don't go about telling your family's predicament to an outsider. You can see what it led to.

To protect that child, she should be raised with no connection to that family. I can't imagine how she'll feel. When she's 16-18, he should seat her down and inform her of her child hood.

I don't know about you, but personally, when am in a relationship and my partner tells about our ordeal outside I lose every form of affection ASAP. Not even my family should know about what goes on in my relationship. It's a bond of trust. And it's my responsibility as a man to make sure I don't make it toxic or uncomfortable for my partner because that's the cost of trust for me. That's why it's hard to date these days, because ladies in particular can't keep to that. It's either her friend, her mother or worst case her pastor.

I understand your point, but he will never look at her the same again .
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2022
Hannania:
Somethings can be forgiven, but to forget is impossible. The only thing I'll do differently is not to arrest her. It's not worth it. That action is to the boy, and since he's not 18 yet, as long as am alive, he must be charged for rape when he's of age. Every action he takes now should be about the innocent child. No matter the fear(that's if it is), you don't go about telling your family's predicament to an outsider. You can see what it led to.

To protect that child, she should be raised with no connection to that family. I can't imagine how she'll feel. When she's 16-18, he should seat her down and inform her of her child hood.

I don't know about you, but personally, when am in a relationship and my partner tells about our ordeal outside I lose every form of affection ASAP. Not even my family should know about what goes on in my relationship. It's a bond of trust. And it's my responsibility as a man to make sure I don't make it toxic or uncomfortable for my partner because that's the cost of trust for me. That's why it's hard to date these days, because ladies in particular can't keep to that. It's either her friend, her mother or worst case her pastor.

Why should a parent sit down their child to remind them that they were raped at 2, if the child doesn't remember it? To serve what purpose? So that what happens next? You would subject your "innocent child" to that?

Some of you are the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mightykay(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2022
U really make sense, arresting the wife is absolute nonsense, any other action against the boy is welcome.
Hannania:

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mabea: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2022
Hannania:

I get you

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mabea: 10:54am On Dec 09, 2022
jimmychang:

Doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.That is how you spoil kids or raise irresponsible people.No matter how you love people when they do wrong they need to be punished. cry
Of course he should be punished. He should be made to understand that what he did was wrong but at the same time he also needs help.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by mabea: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2022
jimmychang:

All this WHAT IF WHAT IF like say na MARVEL ABI AVENGERS we dey watch
LOL
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Hannania(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why should a parent sit down their child to remind them that they were raped at 2, if the child doesn't remember it? To serve what purpose? So that what happens next? You would subject your "innocent child" to that?

Some of you are the cause of your problems.
Because we live in a small world, and sooner or later, someone will locate her to remind her. Best she hears it from her own father. You can't escape the truth. The best form of tackling it is to accept it. Life has taught me that the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hannania:
Because we live in a small world, and sooner or later, someone will locate her to remind her. Best she hears it from her own father. You can't escape the truth. The best form of tackling it is to accept it. Life has taught me that the hard way.

If the child has no reason to know and doesn't ask it themselves, why tell them they were raped at an age they can't even remember it happened? This is not adoption, but rape.

What is the point? It is a small world, but nobody has come to tell the child, so why does the child need to know something traumatic of that nature? After telling them unprovoked/unasked, what will your point be? So many children have grown up and moved on without ever knowing that they were raped, or parents telling/reminding them to prove they're truthful parents.

It's not about escaping the truth, but what is the necessity behind it when it is not necessary? You are reminding them that they were raped for what? Because someone else hypothetically will?

Once again, some of you are the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Hannania(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If the child has no reason to know and doesn't ask it themselves, why tell them they were raped at an age they can't even remember it happened? This is not adoption, but rape.

What is the point? It is a small world, but nobody has come to tell the child, so why does the child need to know something traumatic of that nature? After telling them, what will your point be? So many children have grown up and moved on without ever knowing that they were raped, or parents telling them so to prove they're truthful parents.

It's not about escaping the truth, but what is the necessity behind it when it is not necessary? You are reminding them that they were raped for what?

Once again, people like to give themselves problems.
Sorry to say, but it seems you're inexperienced to the shades of life.

If she's not told, someone will say it to her face when she's of age. You forgot the fact that the mother told her so call Prophetess and she went to share it with the church until the news spread.

That news has already been planted and will keep growing. Either in her teenage, or when she's about to marry.

Please read my last reply and apply wisdom to it. That's a stronghold of fatherhood to be learned
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hannania:
Sorry to say, but it seems you're inexperienced to the shades of life.

If she's not told, someone will say it to her face when she's of age. You forgot the fact that the mother told her so call Prophetess and she went to share it with the church until the news spread.

That news has already been planted and will keep growing. Either in her teenage, or when she's about to marry.

Please read my last reply and apply wisdom to it. That's a stronghold of fatherhood to be learned

Please.

Everyone has seen the shades of life. Let the child bring it up themselves. There's no wisdom in telling them.

If they don't ask you, why tell them? If someone else brings it up, explain it to them. Many raped children go through life without ever finding out. Many products of incest, too. Nobody told them, and if they find out good, if they don't, good.

Many people are looking for problems in the name of the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Businessman1986(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Promotions:
Wow this is really disheartening, sorry you had to experience such in this life... I can't say you're wrong or right cos we all deal with things differently. If I was to be in your shoes I wouldn't have arrested my wife cos that's going too far, she equally faced the trauma of the deed and not even knowing how to face you even you said she lost weight.. release your wife and have a talk with her,and also hear from your daughter then get the rapist arrested..

I pray God will give you the strength and grace to handle this.

Stupid people must be punished. Negligent parents should be destroyed in every way. Every way.

There is no need to trust anyone with the care of your wards, no damn need. Trust only God, and your spouse.

I repeat, there is no need to trust anyone with your wards, except your Creator and your spouse. I hope the wife feels very severe pain. Idiot
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Techwitch(f): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2022
jimmychang:

Using saner climes to prove your point,calling us dumb grin grin.Despite the fact that the good countries with so called good leaders have a spike in mass shooting and serial killers,have you bothered to ask yourself if poverty or whatever you mebtioned is the true cause.I love serial killers stories and I have read a lot about them.What I deduced from the whole story is that they are mentally bleeped or possessed AND MOST TIMES THEY KNOW AND THEY PRAY THEY GET CAUGHT BECAUSE THEY WON'T STOP.

In as much you want to use social factors as the prime influence I have also know that some humans are born abnormal.I mean not physical abnormality but mentally.They are evil from birth no cap.Crime to them is like having sex or eating to their satisfaction.They are born twisted.

Crimes like armed robbery,fraud and stuff can be used by the yardstick that brought.Rape,murder,and such gruesome crimes can't be excused.
So arresting is the solution? But that has always been the norm, does that reduce cases?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by bukatyne(f): 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
DaInferno:
Tough one

My questions are thus:
1. Why didn't you arrest the rapist as well?
2. What exactly are you offended at your wife for?

Do you really think it's divorce worthy?!
She isn't the rapist.

@bukatyne needs to see this cool

What do I need to see here mbok?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by GloriousGbola: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Persephone1:
This is the deepest shiit i've read on Nl. cry cry A two year old? cry cry cry

Dear op, you did well by arresting that woman you called a wife. It crazy how women are selective when it comes to accountability. So because the rapist is her brother, she covered it up and foolishly confided in one idiotic prophetess with a loud mouth. She chose her brother over her daughter ! Chose her prophetess over you! Who does that? I hope other women will learn from this.

Please arrest the 14 year old too angry angry even the mother join. Talo ni family radarada angry

I'm so pissed right now! angry angry angry

Obligatory trolling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JfR_edlEfM
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by DaInferno(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2022
bukatyne:

What do I need to see here mbok?
you have a record for giving near accurate answers to questions like this
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by justlovesfarmin: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

You made the right decision.
First, a rapist must be made to face the consequences of their actions. So that boy must be made to face the music.

Your marriage is over. You can’t continue to live with a woman whose brother you put in jail so she doesn’t plan your death.

Any woman who covers up such an act is evil. Make sure to take custody of your daughter and never allow her be put in a compromising position ever again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.