Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57231 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by tonididdy(m): 6:30am On Dec 08, 2022
Whatever actions you take is not too small or enough for such abomination and forever stain that 14yr old uncle has caused your little daughter.

It's a memory she will live with forever ( I was raped by my uncle when I was 2).

When she's old enough to know these actions you are taking because of what has/had happened, she will be proud of you.

For me.... I go wipe that 14yr old better 2x2plank for yansh, that he will be bedridden for days maybe weeks.

... This just made me beef up extra parental security for my daughter who is almost 2 too. Nothing like this can happen to her Sha...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Teymanhenry(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2022
I know how devastated and disappointed you may feel that your site concealed this from you. She may be scared you'll act exactly how you are just doing now. I think it's right you take the matter to the adequate authority so the yeye boy can be arrested and face the law. Remember, there is always two sides to a story.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by tonididdy(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2022
SURElee:
Your wife is an accessory to that rape for covering it up because it is her brother who is the rapist.

This case just shows the maturity of your wife. Then again, if you divorce your wife, who will care for your daughter? You as a father won't always be there for her, you will have to work and you won't be able to closely monitor her, so another rape can still occur while she is under your sole custody.

I know you will tell me you can always marry another wife, the other woman will only be bothered about her kids, except she has a heart of God.

See Oga, let God grant you wisdom to handle this case.
But your wife and her mother have failed you and betrayed your trust.

A wife who chooses a mum prophet's over her husband needs her head checked. The so-called loose-mouthed prophetess later exposed what the wife was hiding from her husband.

I still don't understand what the services of a prophetess was for?

To rewind time or wipe a 2yr old memory?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Arrest the rapist sir and do everything to make sure he is jailed. Do everything and say everything possible to ensure he spends at least 30yrs in jail, or life imprisonment. You need a good lawyer.

You don't need to divorce your wife, you can contunue to live with her and make her cut off from her family, give her strict rules to live with, if she likes let her stay, if she departs it's her choice.
co787:
Thanks all for the advice the reason I will bail her next week is because we will be going to the village together I will arrest the rapist if I bail her now her brother will escape for him not to escape my wife must be in jail until we go to the village
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by cyrusmillz: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Kreddy:

I'm quite sure the rapist will still be at range of 3-7 years,if it's forget about the matter and settle it amicably

Bro, your two comments didn't even talk about how bad what the demented rapi st did. Your advice was so watery and even said the wife was right for not telling the husband ? Something as grievous as that ??

omo the way some of you reason ehen, I just hope you're not a rape apologist sha ...cos omo , the way you reason is not normal at allll
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by cyrusmillz: 6:52am On Dec 08, 2022
HornyTave:

congratulations,you've won the Award for the most stupid idiot on the internet today
2 awards would be presented to you, one for being stupid the other for being an idiot.

Honestly I'm just shocked by his response . Imagine the fool saying that the wife was right for not telling the husband and look at hi second comment ? I'm 100% sure the guy is a r@pist wtf
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 9gerian: 6:56am On Dec 08, 2022
Not sure he will find the culprit waiting to be arrested. His escape would have been sorted the moment the wife was arrested. The arrest would be taken as a prelude to how terribly the boy’s case would be handled without mercy.

Fountainofyouth:
Pls go to the village and arrest the useless brother and mother, he is the the main culprit in this, and also, do not bail your wife, let her rot there

I hate when evil is permitted and covered up because it is a family member, that foolish boy has been doing it to other little girls and if not arrested, he will continue, so many pedophiles on the loose these days.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by udumosam23(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

Like you're very temperamental. For you to have arrested your wife, lock her up and make up your mind to divorce her, shows the kind of person you are. If you can do this to her who is not the culprit, what wouldn't you do to the main culprit who raped your daughter?

I'm sure it was because of your personality that your wife couldn't open immediately to you, probably waiting for the child to heal first.

Calm down. It's an unfortunate incident no doubts, but you should rather focus on how to build your home stronger to combat this menace. The society has generally degraded to a level where we have one beast in almost every family.

Don't take it too hard on your wife, she was caught in the dilemma of protecting both her child and her brother from you.

Her mistake of keeping it from you was borne of the thought of your reactions, which as it seem right now is evidently unreasonable.

Sorry if I'm coming hard, but this is my thought.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jumper524(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2022
jimmychang:

This is her Kid,her blood not someone else's kid not an outsider.If you are the in husband's shoes smile about it and pamper the boy.
who says he cant be angry? he shouod be angry but divorcing his wife is extremism. he comformed he has a good wife. 90%bof wives wouod keep that secret from their husband. its not their wish but due to pressure that affects them that period.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by entrep88: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2022
hifocus:

You're just as daft as the Op. This isn't a matter of curses, so it only shows the level of your intelligence. I don't relate with daft people like you mehn.
Op should select which roadside advice he takes on NL. How can you lockup this woman? I know she behaved stupidly buh the woman is in pains more because this involves her brother and her daughter. It's clear she knows the OP has anger issues and am not mincing words by saying this, and may not even be open to her to discuss deep things from time. OP really lacks wisdom, I know it hurts any parent but you don't solve problem with another problem, I pity the poor child and mother more. He should have let the elders settle this issue, how do you even lockup your wife who is suppose to be part of you? didn't the vow you took mention about dealing with her wisely? aren't you aware they are not best in decision making? As a man you create room for women to offend you daily to keep your family.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by thecommunist(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2022
I'm really angry. That's the problem with Nigerians. Always covering up for misdeeds. There was the case of one elderly man in my former area too that molested a toddler and the elders and landlord association decided to settle the case internally without involving the police
I was even insisting on knowing the rapist name so that I can tell parents I know in that area ti keep thier daughters away from his vicinity but the idiot elders and landlord association people refused to tell us his name. If not that I moved out of that area, I was determined to find out who the bastard is and spread he information well to disgrace him properly.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Olumighty123(m): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Sir, you have every reason to be angry at your wife but not to an extent of getting her arrested, she's equally going through the same trauma as you, if not worse. Just get to the village and deal with the Bastard rapist and make sure nothing your mother inlaw says stops you from dealing with him. May God help you heal through this trying times..
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BarakBishop: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
Divorce her sharply she have done the unthinkable
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by alobright17(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2022
mens83:
If your story is true, on what ground do you want to divorce her?
What evil did she do that is unforgivable according to you?
Yes she might not have told you but that does not mean she is bad wife. The trauma and shock is enough to emotionally damage her. She may have wanted to deal with it as family matter.
Now you know apply wisdom not locking her up and seeking divorce.
Mind you any woman you marry will never cherish and protect that your daughter if not worsen her case.
You said she lost weight. Now read in between lines and see that the rape issue was the reason. Don't add more fuel to the fire.
You can deal with the boy but be careful and mindful of more emotional trauma upon your wife.
That heart though and forge ahead with life.

On what ground do the law punishes who bought stolen items? The lady did a cover up on a rape case of a two year old baby simply because her brother is the perpetrator of the crime.

Ask yourself if the rape was done by someone else if the wife won't tell the husband.

Why covering up for her brother? There's no atom of justification to what the wife did. So she's called an accomplice true or false?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by alobright17(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2022
CLATHRIN:

I am a bit logical about life. Look, there is this term called 'teleology'. There is a teleological reason why things happen and people do what they do. I try the little I can to understand life from that stand point. He steals, why did he start stealing? She sells her body, why is she a prostitute? It helps me understand others when I put myself in their shoes. We don't all know the breadth and length of life, human beings are not robots, the reason why somethings happen might be much more removed from your remotest imaginations. Many people have unresolved deep pains and that goes a long way to determine how they act. Many people here will give you advice(s) based on how deeply hurt they are, they have been jilted by girlfriends and boyfriends, treated badly by others, that will affect how they respond. Some will call for very harsh punitive measures but you know what? The most powerful force in the world is agape love. Even, the stories people read on this platform and online affect how they think and respond. They see how infidelity, wickedness and evil is replete in most stories they come across online, subconsciously their brains are being encoded/wired in a certain way, how youthey choose your response then comes down to how stoic or pervasive you/their minds have become. Some are strong emotionally and will not be easily reconfigured by what they see. Think deep brother, what do you intend to achieve with your actions? How will this be of benefit to you and the society on the long run? You want a wife who's gonna give you the best of herself or that woman who will restrain herself (emotions, love, trust and body)from you and play it with caution? I mean, imagine that woman who would in the midst of some beautiful experience with you caution/remind herself about what/whom she's dealing with. Bro, you ain't dealing with an emotionless being here, you can pretend all you want and feel like she's below you, maybe you are even wealthier and do take care of her and her family, you cannot buy certain things or even force them out in life. Alright, I have said enough.

Now tell us why will make anyone rape a 2yr old baby and the wife will cover it up?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by RosyIsBlessed: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

Nice one. Keep her locked up. Also arrest the id.iot.ic paedophile brother of hers.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NezzyMike: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2022
IamAsiri:

Are you one of the brothers?

Why should he put his wife in a cell? Is that not wickedness
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Richy4:
This is disheartening honestly especially for a 2 year old who will be told as she grows older that she may have been raped by an uncle.. I can't say if the OP is handling this matter perfectly... Reporting to the police is good but arresting your wife is like dancing a different tune from the music that was being played..

It is heart breaking but what I think would have been for both of you to come together to find a better solution that centered on your kid...She(your wife) should have told you no doubt...She got no excuse whatsoever, If she can confide to a third party, surly she should have told you.....

This is a trying time for both of you...You have an equal right to that child as well as the mother buddy... Arresting your wife is not the answer to the problem at hand...No sensible mother will want their kids raped...Arresting her made it look like you loved the child more than the mother and she deliberately put the child in harm's way....

As for the boy, Assuming it was an advanced world, that boy would have gotten all the help he needed considering his age...a counsellor or agencies that sees to this kind of case would have taken him under their wings... But since it's Nigeria, he will be tinted for life...or even commits suicide if care is not taken because of stigma..He is a minor too..
if it was in the developed world, the boy would have gotten shot or beaten to death by the father of the Child he raped, even if local authorities got to him first to protect him, he's still getting killed no matter what, and people would be happy he's dead, nobody supports pedophilia
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2022
CLATHRIN:

I used to be blatantly retributive but my experiences and seeing my own fallibility have made me much more compassionate. From my failure and God's mercy and salvation, I appreciate mercy and forgiveness. I'm sorry if those values don't resonate much with you or maybe, they don't resonate in cases like this with you. Blessings.
mercy and forgiveness for someone who raped a 2yr old child? Omo if the people who run the world have this mindset, we would all be doomed.

Have you seen a 2yr old child? Now imagine watching someone rape the kid, now how does that look to you?

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NezzyMike: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2022
IamAsiri:

And how did you know that she was more heartbroken? How? By getting lean? Can one be heartbroken over what one is not aware of?

She was more heartbroken because she experienced or saw it first hand! The husband only heard it. If you think a man loves his child more than the wife, you are making a mistake. OP is heartless for putting his wife in a cell.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Richy4(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Michaelcas:
if it was in the developed world, the boy would have gotten shot or beaten to death by the father of the Child he raped, even if local authorities got to him first to protect him, he's still getting killed no matter what, and people would be happy he's dead, nobody supports pedophilia
That is a possibility, but where will the father of the child be as the child he was protecting is growing up in this wicked world?...

The people that will be happy that he shot and killed the boy, are they going to be with him aftermath of the whole episode?

Just the way people are cheering him on now.. Divorce her.. let her riot in jail..Bla Bla bla..
And he's busy trying to escalate the issue.. people that doesn't know about it will now know on what happened to the little girl... It will have effect on the girl child later as she grows up..by then the cheerleaders here will be in their various homes with their spouses having a great time... While he will be regretting his actions...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Kreddy:

I'm quite sure the rapist will still be at range of 3-7 years,if it's forget about the matter and settle it amicably
do you have any idea of how many kids are in danger of him? What are you saying?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Spy360:
I am sorry to hear what you have to go through.

But your harsh reaction informed why your wife hid the information from you. You need to cool down first.

Release her immediately, apologize to her, accept her own apology.

Then both of you must join forces to get that spoilt brat thoroughly dealt with. He must be severely punished within the confines of the law.
you do realise she didn't tell him, to protect her brother, right?

That's like Russia making peace with the Ukrainian president, they become friends, then Rudsia asks the Ukrainian president to join forces to destroy the Ukrainian people. How does that work? Fighting a woman's family while she still lives with you, that's suicide
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Richy4:

That is a possibility, but where will the father of the child be as the child he was protecting is growing up in this wicked world?...

The people that will be happy that he shot and killed the boy, are they going to be with him aftermath of the whole episode?
from cases I've seen, the courts usually charge not guilty, you don't rape a 2yr old kid and expect to remain alive for long, even if the family doesn't kill you, there are people who take it upon themselves to hunt pedophiles
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2022
newcommer:
I can't believe what I'm reading!!!

Are there people in here condoning R*A*P*E of a 2 year old child?

I'm seeing comments like "Forgive and forget", " Let the boy go, he's too young, it's not his fault", "Arresting your wife is going too far" and I keep reading, waiting for somebody to shout April fool but you people are actually serious.

Nigerians, you people are evil and that's why evil never departs from your country. From today, you all have my eternal contempt for life!!!

Disgusting, evil people!!!!

You deserve EVERYTHING happening to you in that country.

OP, let your wife rot in prison and serve her divorce papers while she's there. Don't forget to add her mother along with the rapist brother
If they are lucky, they will all stay in the same cell.
exactly, I'm pissed at what I'm reading here, people showing compassion to the wrong person. I mean there's a 2yr old involved, no one is even talking about the child
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2022
newcommer:

Oh, it's not worth divorcing his wife over. Someone you call your wife covers up the rape of your 2 year old toddler and it's not worth divorcing her.

When is it worth it then? When she cheats, right? It's all about the vagina and your sole access to it, abi?

Some worthless men will throw away their children over vagina. That's how worthless they are.

Gosh, I'm really amazed by comments from so-called adults. it's sad.

I'm out of here
exactly, omo i feel ashamed of people here
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Michaelcas(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2022
entrep88:
OP, It's obvious your wife knows you have hot temper that's why she decide to keep this away from you although not a good or wise move. you don't solve problem by causing another problem. Am sorry for the little girl, however your action looks very extreme. you owe that woman the apology of your life for arresting her because it's obvious you don't love her. She is in a greater pain for her brother to rape her daughter, as a man you shouldn't do something before asking or thinking. you have successfully compounded this issue. Yes, your wife was wrong but your decision was worse. Gird up your loin like a man, release her apologize with everything you can, and let the elders settle this issue. I pray God handle the situation because some family has 1 or 2 sacrilegious secrets similar to this but it was kept a secret. Finally, be very careful of some roadside advice here on NL, atimes as a man some decisions are taken because of the future of the children. May God unite your home bro and give the poor girl permanent healing from this trauma.

NB:
Make sure the boy sleep police self-contain well furnished apartment for like 7 days!
HOT TEMPER?
Hot temper when his 2yr old kid was raped, what are you saying?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by SamOchuko: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

Go get your wife out, she erred by not telling you but I’m certain she was afraid of your reaction and you’ve justified her, to you what is her crime? Holding your baby down while her beast of a brother rape her? You’re so mad that you can get your wife arrested but you’re not mad enough to fly down to the East to arrest the beast that rape your 2 years old daughter. You said she came back emaciated, shouldn’t that tell you that she hasn’t been herself, don’t you know that she’s been going through hell? Don’t make that lady go through the bend as it is also her child that was raped. It is not easy but try to resolve your issue with your wife even as you ensure you send that he goat to jail.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by co787: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
wirinet:

The minute you report to the police, a war will commence between you and her family and between your own family and her family.

They will try to deny the whole thing, they will look for another justification for your 2 year old daughter's broken hymen. I hope you have a medical report. Even with a medical report confirming rape, they would try to put the blame on an anonymous stranger. The whole family and the whole village will support the boy given they are all complicit in covering up for the crime. Who will your wife support?

There is no way your wife will not be implicated. She has to explain to the courts how her daughter was raped serially without her noticing at first.

Which ever way you look at it, your marriage will never be the same again. She will be torn between her loyalty to her people and loyalty you and her daughter. Even if she says she chooses you, she will never be at peace with the marriage. Even your family will never forgive her.

Yes I have the medical record and a voices record of my wife and her mother confessing that's more than enough evidences the marriage was over the day she choose to hide the secret from me I am not fighting to save the marriage because there's nothing to save all I want is justice for my baby girl

5 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by worried222: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2022
ibechris:
If u divorce ur wife and marry another woman wetin u gain?

Your woman was wrong in all indices and that shows how bad she felt by her weight loss and for not confiding in u.

I bet u,there is no woman/man that wouldn't hide this kind of thing to his or her family members because of how abominable it sounds.

However,u can't use ur hand to shatter your home...she,ur wife has been battered emotionally and I think,she needs to be covered and not shamed to this level.

Note,u have arrested the wrong person.

What happened to the main culprit?
This is a very complicated matter that needs to be treated with extreme care and caution,if not,u may not escape the stigma that comes with it.

Good luck to u.

Now I see the reason why you are one of the favorites amongst women here!
Fo0.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Richy4(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2022
Michaelcas:
from cases I've seen, the courts usually charge not guilty, you don't rape a 2yr old kid and expect to remain alive for long, even if the family doesn't kill you, there are people who take it upon themselves to hunt pedophiles
I haven't researched if people kill them or not... I only see such in movies..

But I believe many of the kids do live longer..and some of them grows to become volunteers in agencies and organisations that help raped victims.. . Because councilors have made them become better people in the society, they too inturn desires to give back.....

They don't just discharge a minor who did something like that for him to go back and become a threat to another person... That is why there are experienced juvenile court... And killing such kid might not be the best solution..
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by worried222: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2022
co787:

Yes I have the medical record and a voices record of my wife and her mother confessing that's more than enough evidences the marriage was over the day she choose to hide the secret from me I am not fighting to save the marriage because there's nothing to save all I want is justice for my baby girl
I pray that God heals your daughter. I support your plan to part ways with the devil you call a wife.
She as a matter of fact is an accomplice in the crime!
Don’t listen to any contrary views especially from all these weak men!
She’s not fit to be your wife anymore. She values her sick family more than YOU!!! She is evil for her to be able to conceal this kind of heinous crime from you just because it’s a member of her family that is the culprit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.