Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57135 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ekenetheorg(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please don't divorce your wife. Arrest and bail is enough punishment. Your daughter needs the two of you. You already confirmed she was good until this. Forgive, and heal. Do not divorce. It will setup a chain reaction you will regret in ages. The next wife might be worse.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by DollarSigns(m): 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
Whoever pushed this to FP ain’t doing IQ a favor, this OP says he needs no one’s ideas, why then shove it to FP for us to see grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Untube: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

It's time to bail her before Police will take the case personal and start extorting you. It's a serious case and I fault your wife on how she handled it. She made a silly mistake which I knw she is regretting now. Please bail her and take her and your daughter down to village to iron things out.

If I were in your shoes which I pray dah God will never let it happen to me, I will not arrest her. I will take her to village, call her family for emergency meeting and ask them to explain my offence to me. Why would they intentionally ruin my life? After the meeting, will hand over my ex wife to them and divorce her coz the hatred will be der and it's better we go our separate ways.

What is wrong is wrong. I pray God will give you wisdom to handle it
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by logiktech(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
Foolish human being. Wonder how your daughter will feel later realizing you jailed her mom. You arrested her then bail her later!! Very foolish and waste of time and money. Ode

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Saig: 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people

2 years! This is bad and sad.

But divorce is not the best thing for that daughter you love. I don't think your wife deliberately decided what her brother did. She might have been devastated too...

Besides no sin is unforgivable.God has always forgiven us. Forgive her don't divorce otherwise it will still affect your daughter you want to protect. She must have learnt her lesson by now
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Spiff20(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Arresting your wife was going overboard with the case. Are you sure you won't regret it? Sometimes think we'll before you take decisions. Of course when she returns from detention she'll be too mad at you to remain as your wife. You have every right to be mad at her. And she lost weight probably do to thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by headbasher96(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
LINTUNE:
guy, u are really stupid....if it was the other way round would u be saying this shit...e no go better for u...simps like u have made this life so difficult for men...the woman had every opportunity to report the case to her husband subtly, she could have told her brother to leave the village and run to any other place to hide...imagine your 2 year old daughter being raped and your wife didn't report the incident to u..u must be an idiot for saying all this...pukes!
oga the hunger wey the catch u no be that man cause why insult him contribute your quota and move na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.
keeping such secret from her husband but telling it to her prophetess shows that the woman is stone hearted, he should divorce her immediately before it’s too late, idiot like u giving someone such advice to forgive her, can u do so? Abegi take time
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by spartachico(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
i can concur with you to some extent and you see this pastors and daddy G O and mommy G O wey our women dey seek advice from ,na them be the real evil ,imagine you a woman of God and some one came to confide in you and ask for advice and you start leaking her secret , the prophetess Bleep that woman up big time ,i do warn my wife about them most time ,i pity the family tho cus lovely family going down the drain if nobody call or advice both of them ,the man mentioned the wife is a good wife

jimmychang:

If she was a good person,she would have told the husband.And if the prophetess was a good person she would have advised her to tell the husband.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Elclamour(f): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ara21:

Oga Sir, I feel your pain but trust me when I say your wife feel more pain than you, that's the reason why she loss so much weight like you say, how possible is it for a mother to look into the eyes of her husband and tell him that her own brother rapped their daughter
Please don't just divorce her, you people should face this together since you said she has been a good wife to you, give her a second chance, next time she wants to go and visit her people don't let any of your children go with her.

You people always say annoying rubbish,see it is the Joy of everychild to know that their mother or father got their back, can stand for them in times of trouble, fight and defend them.

If the girl grow up how do you think she will see her mother?

"I was raped continuously and molested, but the rapist got away free without any punishment. My mum protected him because he was her brother and doesn't want the family to be in shame?"

Don't u think that will end up making the child hate the mother because her mum couldn't do anything for her.

See in such a case if it was a good mother Wu doesn't care about the disgrace, they would have been calling a family meeting in the next 2 years to beg her to release her brother from jail. But she stoop so low as that.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BlackMan6969(m): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people
What! 2 years? Abeg arrest that basterd boy. What nonsense.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Vendetta is for children. Who wouldn't freak out and make wrong decisions in this situation? If the situation was the other way round, he really can't tell how it would have ended. It doesn't even matter.

Them done f*ck your pikin, instead of to lead the family as a man through this tough time, he's arresting his wife. What a fool, will the arrest undo the f*ck? Maybe the daughter even gave consent to the sex. What a great opportunity for all involved to learn and come closer as a family but little man child turned into a raging fire that will burn and destroy everything.
u are an idiot,go and read again, the said daughter is just 2 years old..idiot, think with your head for once...u think it's easy for him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
Saig:

2 years! This is bad and sad.

But divorce is not the best thing for that daughter you love. I don't think your wife deliberately decided what her brother did. She might have been devastated too...

Besides no sin is unforgivable.God has always forgiven us. Forgive her don't divorce otherwise it will still affect your daughter you want to protect. She must have learnt her lesson by now
thunder fire u and and forgiveness u idiot , if it’s you would u forgive? See the calamity men marry and call wife.. she should divorce the animal abeg..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Elclamour(f): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
ObiLamba:

Sorry this happened to you. Pls forgive your wife. And dont arrest the fool but dont have ANYTHING to do with him and your mother in law

I have never seen a bigger fool as this

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Vendetta is for children. Who wouldn't freak out and make wrong decisions in this situation? If the situation was the other way round, he really can't tell how it would have ended. It doesn't even matter.

Them done f*ck your pikin, instead of to lead the family as a man through this tough time, he's arresting his wife. What a fool, will the arrest undo the f*ck? Maybe the daughter even gave consent to the sex. What a great opportunity for all involved to learn and come closer as a family but little man child turned into a raging fire that will burn and destroy everything.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
oga the hunger wey the catch u no be that man cause why insult him contribute your quota and move na wa o
na u wey no wan get sense...see them,child rapist, paedophiles ....na why the thing no even pain or shock u, na normal something to u..if not, that guy comment for annoy u like mad ....no worry, one day them go catch u, that day , just kiss your life goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jumper524(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

so you'll divorce a good wife because she kept a secret that would make you divorce her from the start if she had told you?
what would she or you havve done if your 14year old brother raped your wife neice? im sure youll deal with the boy but still would keep it a secret. she did what she had to do, getting angry is justified, but divorcing her is bullshit.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BoboKush(m): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
vincentjk:

She deserves it for keeping it from him. how will she tell her prophetess and the news flying around without the knowledge of the husband himself? this will be incredibly heartbreaking for the man tbh

I get.... It is well
Let him just handle it maturely

It's heartbreaking to say the least
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by medriano: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

I am imagining the trauma your toddler is going through, I hope since their return you have taken her to see paediatrician and do try to seek out a clinical child psychologist to assist her with trauma-focused treatments to help your daughter.

Get your mother-in-law and her son arrested. Your daughter is not his first victim and his mother has been covering him up. He needs to be taken out of circulation and remanded somewhere he would never contacts with minors.

You are very correct. That baby is not his first victim, he has been doing it and his mum and sister have been covering him. They are enablers. I support you divorcing her and Taking custody of your daughter. If you as a woman can’t protect your own child, then you are a failure.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Deji1960: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
@co787 hmmmmmmm
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by medriano: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Neddstark:

As you have chosen to take this step, she will never forgive you. Better you divorce her and have nothing to do with that sick family.

Who cares about her forgiveness? Let them rot in jail.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Chee59(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

I'll be waiting for the update on this story. Arrest the brother too.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by warrior13: 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Arresting her is uncalled for. You are making her suffer twice. You mentioned she was lean looking, meaning she had suffered from the trauma already, why put her through another. I do no know how the communication is between both of you but i do not subscribe to her not telling you but she may have had plans to break the news to you but didn't know how to hence her seeking help from someone she presumed was a spiritual guide. If she wanted to cover it up as a family secret, she wouldn't have told the Prophet.

Guy, i know it is painful but you need wisdom to handle this all else you will ruin your Daughters life even the more esp when she grows up to find out she was raped by her uncle and her Mum was divorsed bc of her. A step mother to her will even be the one to torment her with it
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
pafo:

What exactly will a clinical psychologist do for a 2 year old?

A Clinical Child Psychologist (my specialty) will offer the toddler Cognitive-behavioral play therapy. Through the CBPT, the toddlet would be offered play therapy sessions that would be geared in such a way that would help the child reveal (not talk) the sexual abuse and express emotions. It is also through such engagement with a child by the trained professional that one can easily identify children who are at high risk of being sexually abused.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by headbasher96(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
LINTUNE:
na u wey no wan get sense...see them,child rapist, paedophiles ....na why the thing no even pain or shock u, na normal something to u..if not, that guy comment for annoy u like mad ....no worry, one day them go catch u, that day , just kiss your life goodbye.
i wonder how some clown the take buy phone sef wait until u marry good wife then lose her to something that should have been settled without a hitch
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jumper524(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

police wont detain your wife, so your obviously lieng. such case is handed to JWC and im certain they wont arrest your wife, even if your influential. atmost a day would be used to hold her but she definately would be released.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ThinkSmarter: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

As an African, family issues like this are better resolved indoors away from the public eyes.
I bet you will regret your actions if either your wife or her Hot younger brother under the influence of intense puberty hormones.
Your wife is wiser than you Oga.
Withdraw the case.
Even the police will advise you to treat the issue using customary approach.
The boy only need to be corrected with cane.
He is a pre-adolescent
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Giftexx: 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
It is well
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by abrahambest(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
wirinet:

There is no home. That the woman can hide such grievous crimes from her husband to protect her extended family shows she valued her extended family above her nuclear family.

I agree with you but the best solution is not to divorce.
Peace can still be restored.. Humans make mistakes, nobody is perfect. In our imperfections, God still loves you. Let peace reign.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Amumaigwe: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
faithfull18:
Hmmn is all I can say.

That's how feminists react to news like this. This one no enter at all.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Josephkabila12: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.
make una no dey talk like dis, if nah de man brother do dis thing u for don see dis matter for different newspaper with those feminists and fida roaming about to cause more havock to de man

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by olisaEze(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
As a man, ur first and foremost duty is to protect ur family at all cost! Your wife failed her daughter, don’t fail urs! That child has undergone a very traumatic experience and as they covered it up, ur reaction will go a long way in helping her understand that someone cares enough about her general well-being to at the very least get justice for her. Do ur duty man, get that mvthafvka arrested and prosecuted!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.