Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57226 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by spartachico(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bros i take God beg you ,release your wife, she couldnt face you with such news and it is with utmost respect that she have for you ,na why she go sort the prophetess help hoping her secret will be kept safe till the time to come talk to you ,abeg for her to loose weight untop the matter ,the matter weak her if not almost killing her ,abeg release her, if na another person son rape your daughter ,im sure your wife would have castrated him or almost killing the rapist ,please release ,shes faithful and a good wife.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by EkoErrands: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

All this one you are typing here...my daughter will not and does not, could not and cannot fit sleep anywhere else that is not my house in my absence. Even when my wife lost her dad she travelled alone...my toddler stayed behind with me o!.
This formula na so e go be until she start having boyfriend then she can make her decisions...but till then... I go dey block all the loopholes.

I feel your pain. My advice to you is arrest her brother and make sure that once you get him arrested from that day you stop sleeping under the same roof with your wife make she no poison you die go. I don't know how u will achieve that but arrest the boy make him learn him lesson.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by IrepChrist: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.

May God increase your wisdom.

But I will love to add that they seek the counsel of a well respected elder to guide and counsel them through. The counselor can be a respected spiritual figure.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Omoapena(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
wirinet:

And how that one concern the guy? So that is justification for raping a two year old girl?

Did I justify his act??

Only saying he wouldn't have known about that if he wasn't molested as well, he's a kid as well as the toddler who needs help...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NezzyMike: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
toujurs:
Every male who read this, let's ha e a minute silent to meditate on every reason to fear women.

The most selfish being, Undoubtedly!

Fear women but you forgot it was a boy that rape.d the little girl, I nwuru Kai

4 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by benqo01(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
OP go to the village and arrest that idiot infact arrest all of them,OP don't feel Pity for any of them what kind of rubbish is that self

For most of you trying to shift blame to the OP if na d man brother do am now una go dey shout MEN ARE SCUM Bleep it OP do sharparly na beta beating that stupid boy need which kind embarrassment be dis self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by abbey621(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is too deep to be resolved by mere strangers on the internet. I agree such a woman can never be trusted again but make sure the child understands why! Seek her opinion and react based on that, can she forgive her mother? If yes, then perhaps this can be resolved, if she cannot then there lies the real problem. The trauma, the hate can only reduce when the perp is punished to the full extent of the law and her parents damning anything the extended family might think. Furthermore, you need to change church, none of those mofos can be trusted!
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Amosaloud(m): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
You have to remember that your daughter is also her daughter. She carried her for 9 months in her womb. There is no bond stronger than that of a mother and her child. You can imagine how devastated she would have been to discover that her own brother (who is also a a minor) raped her daughter. How do you solve this problem without attaching stigma to the whole family including her child? Everyone would have been pressuring her to tamper justice with mercy. You are right to be angry but your anger should be directed at the perpetrator. Your daughter and wife (with you) are the victims of this abominable act. Do not make it worse I beg you.
Try to reconcile with your wife and heal together. The next step would be to determine what steps are applicable within the law to bring a 14 year old to book. Get justice for your family which must also aim to reform the individual and prevent him from becoming a bigger menace to society.
Good luck and God bless!
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
If the reverse is the case, her husband brother doing such, the whole world would be brought down , how could such a thing happen and she has the effontry to return hide it from her husband ,and even confide in a priest. Da f*ck
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by generalwo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
DaInferno:
Tough one

My questions are thus:
1. Why didn't you arrest the rapist as well?
2. What exactly are you offended at your wife for?

Do you really think it's divorce worthy?!
She isn't the rapist.

@bukatyne needs to see this cool

The striking issue here is... Raped repeatedly...

She's an accessory to rape and is as good as a rapist.

If she can protect her brother against her own daughter, what can she not do against her husband??
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by pimplucious: 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
How on earth did you even get to arrest your wife? I smell humiliation and human right abuse in collusion with the police. We know Nigerian police you must have parted with money to get this done. How I’ll you keep someone in detention for a week or more without court order? If I were your wife I bet you that will be the last of such you will do.

Get your wife out of detention, plead with her, go to where the incident happened and get the rightful culprit arrested and not your wife.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:

Did I justify his act??

Only saying he wouldn't have known about that if he wasn't molested as well, he's a kid as well as the toddler who needs help...

Believe me, it would have come out -Sooner or later. One day husband would realise that the hymen had been broken before puberty. Furthermore the baby girl will in the future want to fund out how she lost her virginity.

I hate lies with a passion. My wife lying to me in such a serious case is the greatest act of betrayal.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Amosaloud:
You have to remember that your daughter is also her daughter. She carried her for 9 months in her womb. There is no bond stronger than that of a mother and her child. You can imagine how devastated she would have been to discover that her own brother (who is also a a minor) raped her daughter. How do you solve this problem without attaching stigma to the whole family including her child? Everyone would have been pressuring her to tamper justice with mercy. You are right to be angry but your anger should be directed at the perpetrator. Your daughter and wife (with you) are the victims of this abominable act. Do not make it worse I beg you.
Try to reconcile with your wife and heal together. The next step would be to determine what steps are applicable within the law to bring a 14 year old to book. Get justice for your family which must also aim to reform the individual and prevent him from becoming a bigger menace to society.
Good luck and God bless!

Can I ask you a question, if your husband travels to the village with your daughter and his brother defiled her (a two yrs old girl), and he comes home without telling you anything ,hiding the whole thing , until you hear it from someone else. What would you do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Madups(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na so so unforgivable sin una dey see. Children that can't handle themselves have no business getting married or having kids.

Age does not make a person an adult.
May God bless you for this comment.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Elclamour(f): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Seriously your wife and her mother is a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and everything hood.

Covering such a crime against her own toddler, 2 year old for that matter is encouraging the younger brother that "yeah do it again, we will treat her and cover u up, you my brother after all."

If what I read well is true d boy has being raping the girl continuously. Omo your wife is too b blame for not caring for d girl n covering such heinous crime. She just show that she can cover a murderer crime of her brother ( God forbid) if you were the victim.

She isn't fit to b a mother, If nah me it either the boy rape me and join or I kill him ( to hell with sibling if such was to happen), but all I know one person will go to jail.

But anyway I am ashamed of Ur wife as a woman

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Psady(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
Just like my uncle called me after I got married and said to me" Now u are married, u see women are foolish and useless at most times,whatever she does learn to be slow to anger and tolerance, they need us (men) to put them right.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by dadabryth: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is crazy and abnormality. How on earth will a 14 years old boy rape a 2 years old girl. What is really happening nowadays. Anyways, let the government intervened in this matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
pimplucious:
How on earth did you even get to arrest your wife? I smell humiliation and human right abuse in collusion with the police. We know Nigerian police you must have parted with money to get this done. How I’ll you keep someone in detention for a week or more without court order? If I were your wife I bet you that will be the last of such you will do.

Get your wife out of detention, plead with her, go to where the incident happened and get the rightful culprit arrested and not your wife.

That her 2 year old daughter was raped and she did not report to her husband and the police is a crime under any jurisdiction in the world. The act of covering up a crime means she is an accessory after the crime.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

Don't divorce Ur wife pls, the only wrong she did was not telling u what happened but nevertheless no one would expect her to spill out, if it was u, u won't spill out either.

Don't because of this chase away a good woman pls
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
ObiLamba:

Sorry this happened to you. Pls forgive your wife. And dont arrest the fool but dont have ANYTHING to do with him and your mother in law

Watin be this?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
tunapawizzy:

2 years old daughter
oh
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Slydan204: 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Granted, ur wife made a mistake. Buh trust me, she might be going through as much trauma as u. Her actions might hv been borne 4rm protecting her bro nd family whilst harming hers. I pray God gvs u d grace 2 see reason, free her nd deal wt her errant bro. Shalom
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by CivilAboki: 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
CLATHRIN:

There are situations in life that require wisdom. The Bible says that wisdom is better than gold and rubies. I have also read your story about the horrible experience you had with your immediate family. Your wife has spent time with you and she knows how deeply hurt and damaged you are as a person. You must realize that betrayal from people closest to us do so much damage to our philosophy about life. You have had difficult life issues and these experiences can't be wished away like that. You didn't get counselling or at least some spiritual a d emotional healing that you needed. Did that woman not make any attempt to plead/apologize to you? All you could do was to look at those weary and teary eyes, pick your phone and call the police.

MY ADVICE: you have said it here repeatedly in so many ways that your wife is a good woman. Proverbs 31 talks about a virtuous woman. In the office yesterday, I was having a conversation with a senior colleague, he told me to ensure that my happiness is not dependent on others and that the best I can do is to forgive. Putting that woman in prison has hurt her as much as your daughter and yourself have been hurt. The juvenile brother of her's messed up but don't forget, you said he's 14. That should be significant in this case. Your reaction was from a deep place of hurt. The woman you jailed will be damaged for this I assure you. I don't know how you will transition from the place of anger to the place of remorse and soberness. From fury to contriteness. Look your family is damaged by this singular action you probably mishandled. For her to trust you now will be so hard. Same of you, you can hardly trust her. The best is to rely on God now to mend this family that the devil chose to torment. Firstly, go and bail her now, not next week, call her mother and let others, even your closest family members wade into this. Pray hard and be humble before the Lord. To find a good woman is not so easy, trust me. God gave you one, stay with her. She probably didn't do what she did with mischief in mind. You admitted she suffered because of it and the best you could do was to be vengeful? Spiteful? That's horrible. She would imagine what she's been doing all these years with you. You can't even get that woman's emotions again. For now, it will take God to heal your family but I pray He does, start from a place of humility. Make the right moves and realize that the devil is aftwr something good in your life. Your wife and child are those good things, if you can make sacrifices to have them back, do so. God bless you and see you through.

OP I strongly recommend you read, digest and act accordingly. May the Almighty help you.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
spartachico:
Bros i take God beg you ,release your wife, she couldnt face you with such news and it is with utmost respect that she have for you ,na why she go sort the prophetess help hoping her secret will be kept safe till the time to come talk to you ,abeg for her to loose weight untop the matter ,the matter weak her if not almost killing her ,abeg release her, if na another person son rape your daughter ,im sure your wife would have castrated him or almost killing the rapist ,please release ,shes faithful and a good wife.

If she was a good person,she would have told the husband.And if the prophetess was a good person she would have advised her to tell the husband.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by KeyEndurance: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
You Got Your Wife Arrested And You Are Still Going to Bail Her Again well Police Will Welcome your Hand earns ( money ) the Best Thing You Should Have Do It To Take police To The Village To Get The Idiot That Had mind To Rape the Two Years Old Girl. AND for your wife i dont blame her for staying without telling you. she was scared of your action thats why
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Elclamour:
Seriously your wife and her mother is a disgrace to motherhood, womanhood and everything hood.

Covering such a crime against her own toddler, 2 year old for that matter is encouraging the younger brother that "yeah do it again, we will treat her and cover u up, you my brother after all."

If what I read well is true d boy has being raping the girl continuously. Omo your wife is too b blame for not caring for d girl n covering such heinous crime. She just show that she can cover a murderer crime of her brother ( God forbid) if you were the victim.

She isn't fit to b a mother, If nah me it either the boy rape me and join or I kill him ( to hell with sibling if such was to happen), but all I know one person will go to jail.

But anyway I am ashamed of Ur wife as a woman

If I never marry, I for propose to you. I am glad some Nigerians still have a moral compass.

Abeg help me ask those talking forgiveness where the mother was all the while her 14 year old brother was serially raping her 2 year old daughter? A 2 year old should never leave the sight of the mother. Abi she follow another man go and leave her 2 year old unattended to?

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Tinububalls: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
I have a question for you op,
Can you till love your wife and despise her family?
If yes, then continue with your marriage.

As for the rapist, teach him and his defenders a lesson so that there won't be a next victim.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Otunbakayce: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
I still wonder why Uncles in igboland and Yoruba land rape their nieces. This abominable act is very common in both regions. It could be hereditary also.

Before you arrest that boy arrange for boys secretly to bundle and beat him up so bad, then wait for a week and travel down to get him arrested.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by headbasher96(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

They are accomplices after the act, they tried to cover up the crime.
it means the so called wife can kill her husband to cover for her family

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by DOnlooker(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sorry for what happened. I understand your pain and anger but the fact that your wife lost weight means she has gone through a lot of emotional stress and pain as well. Remember both the victim and culprit are her blood and trust me, this is very devastating for her.
She didn't tell you, very wrong of her and I would be mad like you too but it could be that she was terrified of your reaction, she was afraid that what you did now will happen. Please go and bail her before she begins to consider something you may end up regretting. That woman is traumatised already.
Obviously you need space to process what happened but as you have told us she is a good wife, divorce should not be the best solution considering your daughter will be needing you both to heal.
God bless your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by phyl123: 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people

Goodness, gracious me!! Two years old. The boy is sick…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.