Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57210 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
Very different advice to that given to the guy who wanted to kill his cousin for raping all his junior sisters.

And the woman whose male relative raped her two sons.

Behold, a woman to the slaughter!

BTW, a lot of users are rapists and have raped girls and women in the past...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
They should all be arrested and thrown into the prison. What kind of evil family does that. Abomination!

The boy won't go to prison because he Is a minor but would be committed to a remand home
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by alphaNomega: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
I have seen you are handling the situation like a champ and truly you do not need any advice here. Fire down and give them hell!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
stevups:
It's a family matter.

It's not. Its a criminal matter.
Family matters are civil matters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Coronavirus1: 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
I don't believe this fake story you are an attention seeker tell us the real story.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

The boy won't go to prison because he Is a minor but would be committed to a remand home

Yes. But the wife and her mother that were either complicit or criminally negligent and then tried to cover up the crime will be prison bound.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LastProphet: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibechris:
If u divorce ur wife and marry another woman wetin u gain?

Your woman was wrong in all indices and that shows how bad she felt by her weight loss and for not confiding in u.

I bet u,there is no woman/man that wouldn't hide this kind of thing to his or her family members because of how abominable it sounds.

However,u can't use ur hand to shatter your home...she,ur wife has been battered emotionally and I think,she needs to be covered and not shamed to this level.

Note,u have arrested the wrong person.

What happened to the main culprit?
This is a very complicated matter that needs to be treated with extreme care and caution,if not,u may not escape the stigma that comes with it.

Good luck to u.

Gbam! Top advice. To me op should tell the family either the boy goes to court and jail or they flog him to your satisfaction in their family house, op don't participate in case he might die, he should ask them to bring a flogger and then observe it and ensure his skin peel off till he faint. Then after that tell them you want to continue the next day until you are satisfied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people
Your wife was arrested for conspiracy and negligence.. Then also go after the mother and the rapist. What kind of nonsense family does that.. Abominations! If the case is about you and your family; NTA will carry the news..

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by OmoOshodi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Go to your inlaw's place like you want the matter resolved......take style drop Ota pia pia in their food and return back to lagos(make sure your wife eat o)...Or try and get the link of the unknown gun men (UGM) in Nnewi and explain what happened to them and give them small money to buy fuel in their Unknown vehicles...
Thank me later.

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Tzar(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
That family is evil!
That is how they will plan your destruction & keep it secret from you!
Divorce her, but get the rapist arrested and jailed 1st!

co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by IMPARTIAL: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.

Lovely advice

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by xperiencelove(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
If you try to debate with someone whose mind prefers emotion to reason, you will engage in a grand exercise of futility that exhausts the patience. You cannot argue with feelings, you can only manipulate them.
jimmychang:

Like I said if your emotions prevent you from doing the right thing then you are a slave to yourself and be prepared to the consequences.Funny thing here is that you are considering how only the wife feels,what about the husband? He has no right to be angry or feel betrayed ?

If you follow your emotions blindly you will end up the biggest fool on earth.You have excuses but it isn't valid in the grand scheme of things.If we keep using emotions to judge how people react then the world will be in total chaos.

If she is a good mother she would have done the right thing.She can't protect her own kid and you are talking about emotions.WOMEN ARE MORE PROTECTIVE OF THEIR KIDS.Lastly even a fool has an excuse too.

Do you haveva daughter or a younger one? ...then you won't be trying to justify shit.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
DollarSigns:

Whoever pushed this to FP ain’t doing IQ a favor, this OP says he needs no one’s ideas, why then shove it to FP for us to see grin

One wonders.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BRATISLAVA: 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
spartachico:
i can concur with you to some extent and you see this pastors and daddy G O and mommy G O wey our women dey seek advice from ,na them be the real evil ,imagine you a woman of God and some one came to confide in you and ask for advice and you start leaking her secret , the prophetess Bleep that woman up big time ,i do warn my wife about them most time ,i pity the family tho cus lovely family going down the drain if nobody call or advice both of them ,the man mentioned the wife is a good wife

Why do we have Catholic priests for confession?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by lizychimamanda(f): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ur input is so awesome... I pray the op makes good use of it.
CLATHRIN:

There are situations in life that require wisdom. The Bible says that wisdom is better than gold and rubies. I have also read your story about the horrible experience you had with your immediate family. Your wife has spent time with you and she knows how deeply hurt and damaged you are as a person. You must realize that betrayal from people closest to us do so much damage to our philosophy about life. You have had difficult life issues and these experiences can't be wished away like that. You didn't get counselling or at least some spiritual a d emotional healing that you needed. Did that woman not make any attempt to plead/apologize to you? All you could do was to look at those weary and teary eyes, pick your phone and call the police.

MY ADVICE: you have said it here repeatedly in so many ways that your wife is a good woman. Proverbs 31 talks about a virtuous woman. In the office yesterday, I was having a conversation with a senior colleague, he told me to ensure that my happiness is not dependent on others and that the best I can do is to forgive. Putting that woman in prison has hurt her as much as your daughter and yourself have been hurt. The juvenile brother of her's messed up but don't forget, you said he's 14. That should be significant in this case. Your reaction was from a deep place of hurt. The woman you jailed will be damaged for this I assure you. I don't know how you will transition from the place of anger to the place of remorse and soberness. From fury to contriteness. Look your family is damaged by this singular action you probably mishandled. For her to trust you now will be so hard. Same of you, you can hardly trust her. The best is to rely on God now to mend this family that the devil chose to torment. Firstly, go and bail her now, not next week, call her mother and let others, even your closest family members wade into this. Pray hard and be humble before the Lord. To find a good woman is not so easy, trust me. God gave you one, stay with her. She probably didn't do what she did with mischief in mind. You admitted she suffered because of it and the best you could do was to be vengeful? Spiteful? That's horrible. She would imagine what she's been doing all these years with you. You can't even get that woman's emotions again. For now, it will take God to heal your family but I pray He does, start from a place of humility. Make the right moves and realize that the devil is aftwr something good in your life. Your wife and child are those good things, if you can make sacrifices to have them back, do so. God bless you and see you through.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by MadarasBlade(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Very different advice to that given to the guy who wanted to kill his cousin for raping all his junior sisters.

And the woman whose male relative raped her two sons.

Behold, a woman to the slaughter!

BTW, a lot of users are rapists and have raped girls and women in the past...

You are always biased, you hate men and it's just obvious.

All the time gender wars, abeg treat the matter at hand fucking misandrist
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Gentlevip: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is a selfish betrayal.
If she was loyal no matter the crime, she would find the energy to reach out to you

No sensible person will advice you to divorce her. The issue of forgiveness only goes for the selfless not the selfish

All we can say is deal with her, atleast others will learn not to betray their spouses and believe the truth will set us free, not lies and cover up

I hate d word divorce, it has bad consequence.
My advice is deal with her mother, brother and all involved in the cover up. Be the man. Then separate (not divorce) ..... Take the custody of your daughter for a long time.

If she really loves you, and learn her ways. She will beg you. Then with deep thought your path will be clear.

But Don t jump into divorce yet

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NoToPile: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ulunne777:
The burden placed on women.A woman leaves her home to go take care of her mother because the male ones are immature or can't take care of her properly.
But the immature one knows how to find a hole but can't take care of his mother.

Anybody who knows the hole is matured to take care of his mother.
The evil that happens in Africa.look what it has brought on this woman who must have been guilt tripped because of blood not to divulge. cry

Mtcheeew

Very saddening situation honestly.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by headbasher96(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
LINTUNE:
easier said than done,na your type go de beat your wife over very little misunderstanding, una go come online de form maturity...for Christ sake, the victim is a 2 years old...how do u expect the man to feel or react...I'm not in support that he should arrest his wife, but let him separate from her for a while and ensure that her brother rots in jail...Bleep inlaw shits angry
that woman has no fault in the whole saga u sound as if she delibrately gave her daughter to her brother to defile

If u will read clearly this woman lost weight because of what her brother did that is to tell u that she felt very betrayed by her family she was going to tell her husband the incident eventually but she did not know how to go about it the man might have anger issues she was waiting for the right time to tell him what happened so u cant blame her so she was wrong for hiding it from her husband but if the man is going to be reasonable she will still go and arrest her brother to face the music.

The only time she will be blamed is when she refuse to get the perpetrator arrested then and only then we are going to conclude that she is aiding and abbetting the crime because incest is incest in my religion incest is automatic banishment and the husband got that news not her but from people hw reliable do u think the reportage is ponder am with u
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by DarkJeddi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na so so unforgivable sin una dey see. Children that can't handle themselves have no business getting married or having kids.

Age does not make a person an adult or ready for parenthood.
The Corpse of another always seems like a log of wood to the bystander..
See how you opened mouth dey talk..
Obviously,she is not your daughter and he is a child for being mad..
Mr Adult..
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
jimmychang:

Why is she married to him of he cannot tell him what happened to his own daughter.Are you okay upstairs?

Who cares if she lost weight.If she was reasonable she would have told the husband herself.What if she successfully hid it and later got to know ten years after.What is she planning to gain.This kind of woman can sell her family just to protect her stupid brother.She can kill the husband too.She is fucking wicked.Her own daughter.I will beat shit out him and report him to the husband.
The wife is a dangerous woman! If this man accept her back; one day she will likely poison him. The Wife is not trust worthy. If the wife was the one who told the husband what actually happened, it wouldn't have gone to this stage of detenting her. It will be a mere family matters which elders can solve but now she messed up by covering the whole thing.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by adefowope14(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
You will surely heal with time,
Arrest the rapist. Don't divorce your wife because of the consequence of doing that

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ba7man(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Focus bruh.

Let your wrath descend on the Rapist-in-law and do with him whatever you wish.

That's the main perpetrator.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
headbasher96:
that woman has no fault in the whole saga u sound as if she delibrately gave her daughter to her brother to defile

If u will read clearly this woman lost weight because of what her brother did that is to tell u that she felt very betrayed by her family she was going to tell her husband the incident eventually but she did not know how to go about it the man might have anger issues she was waiting for the right time to tell him what happened so u cant blame her so she was wrong for hiding it from her husband but if the man is going to be reasonable she will still go and arrest her brother to face the music.

The only time she will be blamed is when she refuse to get the perpetrator arrested then and only then we are going to conclude that she is aiding and abbetting the crime because incest is incest in my religion incest is automatic banishment and the husband got that news not her but from people hw reliable do u think the reportage is ponder am with u
we are saying the same thing here...I said if were to be in his shoes , I'll separate from my wife first cos of anger, I won't arrest her, I'll need my head to clear first, but I'll arrest her brother ASAP .
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by IamAsiri: 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kreddy:

I'm quite sure the rapist will still be at range of 3-7 years,if it's forget about the matter and settle it amicably

You didn't read the story well?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 77up(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Please for God sake, arrest that rapist and their mother too for covering the evil up, I believe your daughter is not the first victim, do this so that you can save the humanity from such occurrence in future.

That beast needs to be taken far from human contact.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by bekpo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibechris:
If u divorce ur wife and marry another woman wetin u gain?

Your woman was wrong in all indices and that shows how bad she felt by her weight loss and for not confiding in u.

I bet u,there is no woman/man that wouldn't hide this kind of thing to his or her family members because of how abominable it sounds.

However,u can't use ur hand to shatter your home...she,ur wife has been battered emotionally and I think,she needs to be covered and not shamed to this level.

Note,u have arrested the wrong person.

What happened to the main culprit?
This is a very complicated matter that needs to be treated with extreme care and caution,if not,u may not escape the stigma that comes with it.

Good luck to u.

As well as i know, she's an accomplice for failing 2 disclosed d inglorious and atrocious act of his younger brother to her hubby and beg 4 forgiveness. For her 2 conceal such a heinous offense frm her hubby makes her culpable.

Make sure d pedophile is apprehended and made 2 face d full wrath of d law. There r juvenile courts and juvenile detention facilities.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Sweetvie: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
CLATHRIN:

I am a bit logical about life. Look, there is this term called 'teleology'. There is a teleological reason why things happen and people do what they do. I try the little I can to understand life from that stand point. He steals, why did he start stealing? She sells her body, why is she a prostitute? It helps me understand others when I put myself in their shoes. We don't all know the breadth and length of life, human beings are not robots, the reason why somethings happen might be much more removed from your remotest imaginations. Many people have unresolved deep pains and that goes a long way to determine how they act. Many people here will give you advice(s) based on how deeply hurt they are, they have been jilted by girlfriends and boyfriends, treated badly by others, that will affect how they respond. Some will call for very harsh punitive measures but you know what? The most powerful force in the world is agape love. Even, the stories people read on this platform and online affect how they think and respond. They see how infidelity, wickedness and evil is replete in most stories they come across online, subconsciously their brains are being encoded/wired in a certain way, how youthey choose your response then comes down to how stoic or pervasive you/their minds have become. Some are strong emotionally and will not be easily reconfigured by what they see. Think deep brother, what do you intend to achieve with your actions? How will this be of benefit to you and the society on the long run? You want a wife who's gonna give you the best of herself or that woman who will restrain herself (emotions, love, trust and body)from you and play it with caution? I mean, imagine that woman who would in the midst of some beautiful experience with you caution/remind herself about what/whom she's dealing with. Bro, you ain't dealing with an emotionless being here, you can pretend all you want and feel like she's below you, maybe you are even wealthier and do take care of her and her family, you cannot buy certain things or even force them out in life. Alright, I have said enough.
As much I want to say nice write up but not on this.
It like you did not understand the op well.
Read again smiley
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Olukayodeaustyn: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
All rapist must be killed, no matter their age.
I will advice you free your wife, divorce is not an option as she never see that coming, please don't be too harsh on your wife it could lead to depression, but make sure the bastered that rape a 2 years old girl is seriously delt with.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by vatiqan(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
I just stepped into your shoes, brother and I really understand how it feels. But, I dont think divorcing her is a good decision. You've punished her already; if you trully love her as you wrote, kindly take her back and still love her. With time, everything would heal. Remain blessed.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by VHILL: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
You did well. Buy find out if your wife is not diabolic. If she is, I think she might have exchanged your daughter's virtue/glory to her brother. Kindly take your daughter to Dr DK Olukoya in person for counselling.
What transpired is deep bro. Your daughter might start experiencing things in future.

You better fight it now prayerfully.

co787:

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her

younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Lastpharoah33: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
CLATHRIN:

I am a bit logical about life. Look, there is this term called 'teleology'. There is a teleological reason why things happen and people do what they do. I try the little I can to understand life from that stand point. He steals, why did he start stealing? She sells her body, why is she a prostitute? It helps me understand others when I put myself in their shoes. We don't all know the breadth and length of life, human beings are not robots, the reason why somethings happen might be much more removed from your remotest imaginations. Many people have unresolved deep pains and that goes a long way to determine how they act. Many people here will give you advice(s) based on how deeply hurt they are, they have been jilted by girlfriends and boyfriends, treated badly by others, that will affect how they respond. Some will call for very harsh punitive measures but you know what? The most powerful force in the world is agape love. Even, the stories people read on this platform and online affect how they think and respond. They see how infidelity, wickedness and evil is replete in most stories they come across online, subconsciously their brains are being encoded/wired in a certain way, how youthey choose your response then comes down to how stoic or pervasive you/their minds have become. Some are strong emotionally and will not be easily reconfigured by what they see. Think deep brother, what do you intend to achieve with your actions? How will this be of benefit to you and the society on the long run? You want a wife who's gonna give you the best of herself or that woman who will restrain herself (emotions, love, trust and body)from you and play it with caution? I mean, imagine that woman who would in the midst of some beautiful experience with you caution/remind herself about what/whom she's dealing with. Bro, you ain't dealing with an emotionless being here, you can pretend all you want and feel like she's below you, maybe you are even wealthier and do take care of her and her family, you cannot buy certain things or even force them out in life. Alright, I have said enough.

Powerful!

He really needs to answer that question...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.