Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57228 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by devil007: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
That boy must die, I said die, kill him and know peace
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
things dey happen for this life o. see the kind of temptation rocking a family becos one small boy allowed hiself to be used by the devil to cause havoc.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by udemzyudex(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
CLATHRIN:

There are situations in life that require wisdom. The Bible says that wisdom is better than gold and rubies. I have also read your story about the horrible experience you had with your immediate family. Your wife has spent time with you and she knows how deeply hurt and damaged you are as a person. You must realize that betrayal from people closest to us do so much damage to our philosophy about life. You have had difficult life issues and these experiences can't be wished away like that. You didn't get counselling or at least some spiritual a d emotional healing that you needed. Did that woman not make any attempt to plead/apologize to you? All you could do was to look at those weary and teary eyes, pick your phone and call the police.

MY ADVICE: you have said it here repeatedly in so many ways that your wife is a good woman. Proverbs 31 talks about a virtuous woman. In the office yesterday, I was having a conversation with a senior colleague, he told me to ensure that my happiness is not dependent on others and that the best I can do is to forgive. Putting that woman in prison has hurt her as much as your daughter and yourself have been hurt. The juvenile brother of her's messed up but don't forget, you said he's 14. That should be significant in this case. Your reaction was from a deep place of hurt. The woman you jailed will be damaged for this I assure you. I don't know how you will transition from the place of anger to the place of remorse and soberness. From fury to contriteness. Look your family is damaged by this singular action you probably mishandled. For her to trust you now will be so hard. Same of you, you can hardly trust her. The best is to rely on God now to mend this family that the devil chose to torment. Firstly, go and bail her now, not next week, call her mother and let others, even your closest family members wade into this. Pray hard and be humble before the Lord. To find a good woman is not so easy, trust me. God gave you one, stay with her. She probably didn't do what she did with mischief in mind. You admitted she suffered because of it and the best you could do was to be vengeful? Spiteful? That's horrible. She would imagine what she's been doing all these years with you. You can't even get that woman's emotions again. For now, it will take God to heal your family but I pray He does, start from a place of humility. Make the right moves and realize that the devil is aftwr something good in your life. Your wife and child are those good things, if you can make sacrifices to have them back, do so. God bless you and see you through.

Lol
This your post wan mk me cry cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mrtaye: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.
You already decided on what to do so what's the fuss about

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Alamkir: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people

Your head correct, I support u in all ur plans. U already doing d right things, so need for my advice
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Omoapena(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

This is very sad and disheartening...

May God give you the wisdom to manage the situation properly...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by StrongAlphMale: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people

Don't bail her bro. Go to village and arrest that boy and if anybody gets in your way, arrest that person too. And after this divorce her ASAP. That woman can arrange with her mother and kill you with sniper in your food. Women are really evil. Divorce her now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by factcheckmmm: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
jimmychang:

Like I said if your emotions prevent you from doing the right thing then you are a slave to yourself and be prepared to the consequences.Funny thing here is that you are considering how only the wife feels,what about the husband? He has no right to be angry or feel betrayed ?

If you follow your emotions blindly you will end up the biggest fool on earth.You have excuses but it isn't valid in the grand scheme of things.If we keep using emotions to judge how people react then the world will be in total chaos.

If she is a good mother she would have done the right thing.She can't protect her own kid and you are talking about emotions.WOMEN ARE MORE PROTECTIVE OF THEIR KIDS.Lastly even a fool has an excuse too.

Do you haveva daughter or a younger one? ...then you won't be trying to justify shit.

The younger brother is a demon here, two she is married to her husband.

She has being place in this condition by the advice of her mom

The mother was more protective of the boy than the interest of the girl

She is also afraid of breaking the bond with her family

Husband mess up full time so be wise in how you put it

The husband should have used his anger to demand for the whereabouts of the boy

This at least will hide her from the mother thinking she is the one taking up the case.

As far for the girl not talking, trust is a problem here.

The trust is what the husband just broke by arresting her.

Now achievement gotten by the husband, you end up destroying your marriage. He should have gone for the rapist .
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by SocialJustice: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
MohSlayer:

You’re right. But if the situation was different and it was the man’s brother in question, the wife would have done worst.

I think this is his vendetta nothing more.
Vendetta is for children. Who wouldn't freak out and make wrong decisions in this situation? If the situation was the other way round, he really can't tell how it would have ended. It doesn't even matter.

Them done f*ck your pikin, instead of to lead the family as a man through this tough time, he's arresting his wife. What a fool, will the arrest undo the f*ck? What a great opportunity for all involved to learn and come closer as a family but little man child turned into a raging fire that will burn and destroy everything.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Omoapena(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

Jeez

Mehn, things are happening sha
2 year old girl...
Chai...
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ara21(f): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

Oga Sir, I feel your pain but trust me when I say your wife feel more pain than you, that's the reason why she loss so much weight like you say, how possible is it for a mother to look into the eyes of her husband and tell him that her own brother rapped their daughter
Please don't just divorce her, you people should face this together since you said she has been a good wife to you, give her a second chance, next time she wants to go and visit her people don't let any of your children go with her.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Tohmey(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Tori tie rapper o o h
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NezzyMike: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Op you are very very very wi.cked for arresting your wife! Damn! That woman was or more heartbroken more than you and you had the mind to put the mother of your daughter in the police cell Where is your conscience Mr Man? Is she the rapist? If it was your own brother, will you disclose it to her?
Go and bail that woman cus she won't forgive your wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by od501: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Neddstark:

As you have chosen to take this step, she will never forgive you. Better you divorce her and have nothing to do with that sick family.

@op. Please listen to this. Your wife is not the repist remember? She must be devastated as well.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Omoapena(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Truth is, the 14 year old boy too must have been molested by someone older than him to make him do such act, if questioned properly, he will give details of his molester...

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
newcommer:

Oh, it's not worth divorcing his wife over.
Someone you call your wife covers up the rape of your 2 year old toddler and it's not worth divorcing her.

When is it worth it then? When she cheats, right? It's all about the vagina and your sole access to it, abi?

Some worthless men will throw away their children over vagina. That's how worthless they are.

Gosh, I'm really amazed by comments from so-called adults. it's sad.

I'm out of here

It's not worth divorcing you wife over? Really? My 2 year old innocent daughter? Me I will kill her, her brother, her mother and probably her father too. And then burn down their family house.

I think Christianity along with its attendant hypocrisy has destroyed the Nigerian moral conscience.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by worldclass68(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Too bad....
But just as much u would like to protect ur bro too sha....

The only wrong she did : she trusted stranger instead..could have just inform u and beg u, I'm sure if after some much pleading u could have let go...

I don't know why these women trust strangers (pastors) over their husbands (semi-God according to the scriptures).
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omoapena:
Truth is, the 14 year old boy too must have been molested by someone older than him to make him do such act, if questioned properly, he will give details of his molester...

And how that one concern the guy? So that is justification for raping a two year old girl?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by abrahambest(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Few words. I understand you are hurt. Please give yourself some time. You'll heal. Please do well not to allow this issue break your home. Take care of yourself and your family
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Neddstark:

As you have chosen to take this step, she will never forgive you. Better you divorce her and have nothing to do with that sick family.
she can go to hell with her forgiveness, she ought to have thought about her husband b4 taking such decision so if the child died probably due to bleeding or sumtin she would have shoved it under the carpet.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
abrahambest:
Few words. I understand you are hurt. Please give yourself some time. You'll heal. Please do well not to allow this issue break your home. Take care of yourself and your family

There is no home. That the woman can hide such grievous crimes from her husband to protect her extended family shows she valued her extended family above her nuclear family.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Klass99:

At the bolded, I am not one of those zombies who believe blood is thicker than water and family is everything. That adage is the sort of mindless bullshit that irritates my soul to no end and gives rise to situations like these.

I am not interested in having kids of my own, but there are two categories of people I don't joke with or mess with in my life, that is young children and aged folks from 60 years and above. In my mind these are a vulnerable set of people who need help, protection and care the most.

From my village I would have called my husband to please come down and help me deal with my younger brother and possibly have him arrested. I would not have even let my people know hubby is on his way until he arrives to specifically deal with my brother. I hate nonsense and stupidity, it doesn't matter if it's coming from blood relatives, it will not be tolerated or endured.

I am not just saying this for talking sake, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh and every individual is wired differently with a mind and mindset of their own.

Good evening klass. Pls I need you to be in communicatiin with I friend of mine. Can I dm to send his contact? That's if you don't mind.Told him about you today.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Co787
Please free your wife though she is equally affected by the abominable act hence the reason for the cover up.
Your daughter needs both you and the mum to recover from this abuse. It will help the healing process mentally.
Your focus should be on your daughters healing and how to withdraw that rapist from circulation.
Please forgive your wife and immediately return her back home. You may need some space, please do but maintain focus.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by OpinionCounts(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
worry357:
I would make sure that other women in your wifes village know about the rapist.
Unless he is very rich they will take care of him better than the police!

Op, take this advice...this is the best thing to do, not only for the sake of your daughter but to also ensure he is properly watched and monitored and prevented from ever doing it again to any other child, because I strongly believe your child is not his first victim and will not be his last victim if he is not exposed and dealt with properly.

Please as you carry out medical checks and examination on the child, I also advise you take the child for prayers by a genuine man of God, the act does not have only medical consequences but also spiritual, that boy is definitely possessed and could have transferred his demons to the little baby.

As for your wife, you will definitely need a lot of time away from her and her family, take your child with you until you are finally ready and calm enough to make a decision about your union with her.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by henlooma80: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
The first person that comments has said it all.
My is, please release your wife. Listen to her own narrative. And forgive. For her to loose weight, means she was also pained. But Please let the rapist spent the rest of his life in prison. Please don't forgive him.
Ple
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by wirinet(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
she can go to hell with her forgiveness, she ought to have thought about her husband b4 taking such decision so if the child died probably due to bleeding or sumtin she would have shoved it under the carpet.

Abi o. How would she have excused the death of her 2 year old if she died as a result of bleeding?

The one that burst my brain was the word serially. The 2 year old was serially raped.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by NezzyMike: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
Thanks all for the advice the reason I will bail her next week is because we will be going to the village together I will arrest the rapist if I bail her now her brother will escape for him not to escape my wife must be in jail until we go to the village

See person husband? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Bobbiee: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
Divorce her. This is unforgivable
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ObiLamba: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

Sorry this happened to you. Pls forgive your wife. And dont arrest her brother but dont have ANYTHING to do with him and your mother in law again
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ofadaman(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
My Dad before he died told me one thing, he said a man is always a stranger in his own home. A woman will bring her family, her brother and her family is always the good family ,while yours is the bad family and all your relatives are bad people.

In the home, a man is only respected and recognized for what he brings to the home, no one cares how he manages, how he feels or survives, the entire glory goes to the woman, why because she becomes the bearer of good news and makes the man the disciplinarian and bearer of bad news to the kids. It's the man who disciplines them when it's time for food , presents, and care it's her duty.

Over the years, the man becomes alienated from his family, if he retires without any source of income, the kids even send money to the mother instead of the father, thinking the woman would be more organized in the spending but this is hardly the case, she uses the power to subjugate the man further.

If you're a man reading this, know this and know peace, if you earn money and send to your mother alone so she takes care of the family, you're doing the worst thing possible , you must give the man something without his wife even knowing.

No one respects the effort of a man, you never understand until you become a man yourself.

Tell your sons this

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by generalwo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Attesting her is not enough bro..... Make sure that she, her useless brother and her mother are jailed and locked away for a long time.... She may have been the best wife possible but this single act of hers has destroyed everything possible she can think of....

She's an accessory to rape and doesn't deserve any mercy or pity.... Please check your daughter for stds and make sure she's in perfect shape and not pregnant.

I'm sorry for what your kid is going through...

No woman especially a girl child deserves the cruelty of rape....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.