Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57093 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Ulunne777(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
The burden placed on women.A woman leaves her home to go take care of her mother because the male ones are immature or can't take care of her properly.
But the immature one knows how to find a hole but can't take care of his mother.

Anybody who knows the hole is matured to take care of his mother.
The evil that happens in Africa.look what it has brought on this woman who must have been guilt tripped because of blood not to divulge. cry

Mtcheeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by anayolity: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
That rapist will feel my pain... I swear

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ezegenigbonine: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.

U be elder with plenty oil for your brain. Nice advice
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by phemmyfour: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.
To forgive is divine. Your daughter still needs her mother. In all these, have you seek the opinion of your daughter.

If you get another woman, have you thought about how she'll be treating your daughter. Except you want to remain a divorcee forever
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by becky39000(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

My own is that, just ensure that you get that demonic brother of your wife arrested. angry
and he must do the 14 years as stipulated.
Your wife messed up sha by covering it from you
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by BigYash: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
This one deep.. I don't even know what to say.. Find d brother op.. Make boys first play am,before handing him over to the authorities. Your wife no try at all.. She betrayed you for covering up such sensitive matter.. You even need run DNA for your daughter.. Woman that could cover up such,could have been covering up many other shit before now.. Make you no go dey fight battle when no be your own. I feel your pain man. Pls take it easy on yourself o.. Everything go dey alright

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by MohSlayer: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
Na so so unforgivable sin una dey see. Children that can't handle themselves have no business getting married or having kids.

Age does not make a person an adult.

You’re right. But if the situation was different and it was the man’s brother in question, the wife would have done worst.

I think this is his vendetta nothing more.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Kavod: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people
My two cents....... First how do NIGERIAN MEN ALLOW THEIR WIVES TO HAVE PROPHETS ETC ETC......YOU REALLY WANT TO PUNISH YOUR WIFE? GO AFTER WHAT SHE LOVES THE MOST, THAT HER BROTHER..... SEND AM GO PRISON.. THEN CUT TIES WITH THE FAMILY, TELL HER TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THAT EVIL FAMILY AND HER NEW FAMILY. THATS NO CALLS TO THEM, NO VISIT ETC ETC. IF SHE CHOOSES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THEN LET TIME HEAL YOU BUT IF SHE EVEN THINKS ABOUT IT... WELL I CANT TALK SHA BUT NA YOUR DAUGHTER GO SUFFER LAS LAS... SO PRAY

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by tunapawizzy: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

She is 2 years old my wife is still in detention I will bail her next week I haven't arrested him yet because I am in Lagos there are in nnewi I am planning to go there next week along with my wife to arrest him and I will return to Lagos alone she will stay with her people
OMO demons dey this world o.....rape a 2 year old baby................people are bastards...Omo i can only pray for strength for you op............May God heal you, your child and your wife
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Tingotoe: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

I hope I didn't hear your daughter is 2

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by KalioPeter: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

What part of Nnewi?

I'm in Nnewi now, I'll handle the case from here and make sure he doesn't run away.

That boy deserves no peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by udemzyudex(m): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
You don't need any advice oga, you've done the needful.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by tunapawizzy: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
phemmyfour:
To forgive is divine. Your daughter still needs her mother. In all these, have you seek the opinion of your daughter.

If you get another woman, have you thought about how she'll be treating your daughter. Except you want to remain a divorcee forever
2 years old daughter

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by toujurs: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Every male who read this, let's have a minute silence to meditate on every reason to fear women.

The most selfish being, Undoubtably!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mina79(f): 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

You made a salient point, if the offender was your family member she would never let it slide, trust women on that!
Secondly, If i were your wife, I would instantly inform you of the heinous act even against my family's wish and also instigate the arrest of my younger brother, as that's the only way to appease her husband, but the foolish woman choosed to hide it.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by toujurs: 6:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
Every male who read this, let's have a minute silence to meditate on every reason to fear women.

The most selfish and manipulative being, Undoubtedly! But wait o! Did you say your daughter is 2 years old. shocked. Jesu

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ilyasom(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Bro I'm following this thread. divorce the uselesss bitchhh you call your wife. I'm Even annoyed that you're still calling her your wife. She's not remorseful for what Happened, she's only sorry that you are aware. Any daughter of jezebel that can cover up such an evil act can also kill you bro.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
DaInferno:
Tough one

My questions are thus:
1. Why didn't you arrest the rapist as well?
2. What exactly are you offended at your wife for?

Do you really think it's divorce worthy?!
She isn't the rapist.

@bukatyne needs to see this cool

OP, you should have arrested the culprit and everyone involved in the case

Well, if I am in your shoes,that's what I will do and about divorcing your wife (hmmm),don't be in a haste to make that decision, cus if you were to be her,you will protect your own family in order to cover the shame... I think at this point you should just give each other a break till you both heal and den you both with a relaxed mind will decide on what will happen next

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by nurusystem(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Reconciliation is the simple remedy with ur wife

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by SmartyPants(m): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Promotions:
this case weak me, I can't just imagine the rapist sef is 14 and your kid 2.. na to beat the life out of that boy cos I doubt he can be jailed due to his age

He can be jailed. The jailable age is 11

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by FuckSilly: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
ibechris:
If u divorce ur wife and marry another woman wetin u gain?

Your woman was wrong in all indices and that shows how bad she felt by her weight loss and for not confiding in u.

I bet u,there is no woman/man that wouldn't hide this kind of thing to his or her family members because of how abominable it sounds.

However,u can't use ur hand to shatter your home...she,ur wife has been battered emotionally and I think,she needs to be covered and not shamed to this level.

Note,u have arrested the wrong person.

What happened to the main culprit?
This is a very complicated matter that needs to be treated with extreme care and caution,if not,u may not escape the stigma that comes with it.

Good luck to u.

Shut up
He didn't arrest the wrong person.
Anyone who covers up for a criminal is also a criminal.
He should just make sure to arrest her mother too and that Bastard rapist

5 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by toujurs: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Every male who read this, let's have a minute silence to meditate on every reason to always fear women.

The most selfish and manipulative being, Undoubtedly!. Wait a minute shocked, you said she is 2 years old. Blood of jesus. cry

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by FuckSilly: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
mens83:
If your story is true, on what ground do you want to divorce her?
What evil did she do that is unforgivable according to you?
Yes she might not have told you but that does not mean she is bad wife. The trauma and shock is enough to emotionally damage her. She may have wanted to deal with it as family matter.
Now you know apply wisdom not locking her up and seeking divorce.
Mind you any woman you marry will never cherish and protect that your daughter if not worsen her case.
You said she lost weight. Now read in between lines and see that the rape issue was the reason. Don't add more fuel to the fire.
You can deal with the boy but be careful and mindful of more emotional trauma upon your wife.
That heart though and forge ahead with life.
You don't have sense at all.
What do you men by she might want to deal with it as a family matter?
A family matter that concerns someone's daughter?
Is he not also part of the family?
Is he not a son in-law?

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by pafo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mindlog:

I am imagining the trauma your toddler is going through, I hope since their return you have taken her to see paediatrician and do try to seek out a clinical child psychologist to assist her with trauma-focused treatments to help your daughter.

Get your mother-in-law and her son arrested. Your daughter is not his first victim and his mother has been covering him up. He needs to be taken out of circulation and remanded somewhere he would never contacts with minors.

What exactly will a clinical psychologist do for a 2 year old?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by StrongAlphMale: 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
STARGREEN:
So deep, yet trust me she's equally feeling bad as much as you are that her own brother that should have protected her daughter is now the evil she's scared of.

It's not a sufficient reason to divorce her, but it's a sufficient reason to ask for space until you heal.

Trust me, you gonna overcome this issue with time. Get back to your feet bro.

shut the f*ck up and stop giving stupid advice.

How can you say it's now enough reason to divorce a woman whose 14years old brother raped a 2 years old kid? Are you normal?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Seun(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Keep your family together, please. Your daughter won't appreciate losing her mother.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Aurelius1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

Good God!!!!! 2 years old!!! Get that brother of her's arrested as well. At the end divorce her sorry ass and never let her set eyes on that baby again for life. Mehn! I'm feeling sick as a result of this your predicament. May God heal your broken heart.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Moh247: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Your brother in-law commited a crime and your wife and mother in-law covered it up

That's a crime and they are both guilty of conspiracy

Even to make matters worse, the truth was hidden from you her supposed life partner

If Nigeria continue protecting criminals, crime won't end

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Gbeng30(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
I know this is very bad, but hiding it from you is what I cannot accept, she should have tell you everything about this ,I totally condemn it.. But haven't said that, I believe you are definitely angry for now and this is just a face and it will pass.so you don't need to divorce your wife because of this, try and have a rethink about this and forgive her, after all you said she has always been a Good wife to you,note this my brother there is no good wife out there..so whatever you want to do don't divorce your wife...go and treat your daughter very well..may God help you out and bless your home
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by FuckSilly: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
Pls go to the village and arrest the useless brother and mother, he is the the main culprit in this, and also, do not bail your wife, let her rot there

I hate when evil is permitted and covered up because it is a family member, that foolish boy has been doing it to other little girls and if not arrested, he will continue, so many pedophiles on the loose these days.
Best advice from a woman.
I am very proud of you
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by tunapawizzy: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omo this case get as e be o....op is suffering, his wife didnt manage this very well but she is also suffering. This is a mess. I pity the op BUT mehn I pity his wife. Imagine dealing with ur 2 years old daughter getting raped by your brother. the logical thing is to send your brother to jail BUT you wont have peace doing that. If you still dont send him to jail, u will always remember and be filled with hate and bitterness all your life, especially when u set your eyes on your brother.
It will just be better for that brother to use his own hand to kill himself.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 40BGvm: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
I see you taking more aggressive action than him...what would a man do with the forgiveness of a wife that covers rape act against her minor daughter, sometimes you need to think before you open your mandible waaaaaa.

Neddstark:

As you have chosen to take this step, she will never forgive you. Better you divorce her and have nothing to do with that sick family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) / Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.