Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

I Have Arrested My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Arrested My Wife (57107 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by GistFullGround: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:
My wife and daughter traveled to her village in August for 3weeks and they were supposed to be back before the school resumption but she changed her mind saying her mother was seriously ill that she has to extend her stay which was fine by me and when they returned back I noticed that she has lost so much weight which I asked her why she said it was due to the stress of caring for her sick mother which is normal.

She is her only daughter and oldest of 4 her younger ones are boys so they cannot take care of their mother better than her. Here is the reason I got her arrested, during her stay in the village, her 14 years old brother raped my daughter. This is one of the reason she overstayed in the village. She didn't tell me anything about my daughter being raped she and her mother had decided to give her treatment and cover the idiot that repeatedly raped her and when she came bck she didn't say anything to me but she confided in her prophetess which in her turn has started spreading news until it came to my ears that my own daughter was raped and her own mother has kept quiet and I can imagine if it was a member of my family that did the abominable acts the whole world would have heard it and she would have done everything in her power to put in prison.

But because it is her own brother, she has decided to keep quiet and not knowing the world is small and not secret is hidden forever. I took my daughter to the hospital the result has confirmed she was tampered i was devasted she has been the best wife to me and she has helped me and my sisters to reconciled in the past but what she has done to me it is unforgivable and I have arrested her and when I bail her I will divorce her and take custody of my daughter.

I don't know if I need advice or not but your input and suggestion are welcome I will be reading all your comments.

You are a good man. You MUST also arrest the boy, so he can go to jail. Your child is more important.

Send your wife parking! No sentiment must be attached. The rapist must go to jail!
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by eyinjuege: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hope the culprit and their mother too have been arrested .
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2022
toujurs:
Every male who read this, let's ha e a minute silent to meditate on every reason to fear women.

The most selfish being, Undoubtedly!

And the 14 year old boy that raped a 2 year old?

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by macrodata(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sir, I don't know you from Adam but I can tell you're really hurt & disappointed in your wife. Do whatever pleases you with her, but as for that boy, kindly buy this leather whip they call koboko and start soaking it inside fresh grinded Cameron pepper. You will need it for her brother & mom when you get to the village. After you're satisfied, call the police, lock them up and travel back to Lagos. Their people should travel down to Lagos to beg you to release them. Finally ban your wife from contacting her family. Before they decide to poison you one day.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
jumper524:
the day emotions gets the best of you dont mutter, just face the consequencies.. una go just dey form Rambo everywhere.

This is her Kid,her blood not someone else's kid not an outsider.If you are the in husband's shoes smile about it and pamper the boy.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
pafo:

What you are suggesting is experimental at best for a 2 yr old. There's no guarantee in it working at all. From 4 years is a much realistic age to work with.

It is evidence-based, you don't teach a child how to play, it is their natural language.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
CLATHRIN:

People are not robots, human beings have emotions including fear, fury, despair etc because of the experiences they have gone through in life. You don't even know the context of their relationship, you don't even know if this guy is the bread winner of this lady's immediate family and if she fears she might lose him. You don't even know how old she was before she got married (oh, this might have a huge effect on how she treats grave issues like this, some have hidden their children born out of wedlock from their spouses), you don't even know if she's afraid she might never get another husband, deep down in her heart, something snapped and she made a choice. Since we don't know a lot about life and people, we should thread with caution and handle things better. Read his story on another thread here and see him admitting he's got a good wife who was selfless enough to reconcile him with his own immediate family, she didn't sideline them in order to get all the love and perhaps care her husband could give.
may you continue to grow in wisdom.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Seun:
Keep your family together, please. Your daughter won't appreciate losing her mother.

You're joking?
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

You are definitely not seen as a partner by your wife, and I dont blame her she knows you
you are a good partner in time of peace and a terrible one in time of war

This is the time your wife needs your emotional support the most, but you failed her completely

for your mind she doesn't love her daughter right, you are the only one that love your daughter

She grow lean because of this issue, but you arrested her because you feel she was celebrating

see Mr Man go and release your wife, heal yourself, look for how your wife will heal from the trauma and most importantly how the baby will heal

With this foolish tantrum of yours you will damage your little girl life even more

or when people ask her why her parent divorce, what do you want her to say, that she was raped when she was two?

a matter you kid is meant to forget while growing up you want to be remembering her everyday

your daughter will even end up hating you

Wisdom is profitable to direct

Whatever you do end up with a kind partner lol...so that you can manipulate their kindness abi? grin

The wife knows the kind of husband she has and she hid it not knowing it will escalate!!!!

She is not smart.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by jimmychang: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
franciskaine:
may you continue to grow in wisdom.

Nonsense.Rape apologist.He must be punished.He is just 14 years old.No be only breadwinner.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
SocialJustice:
I was consciously blaming a baby for getting raped? Abeg shift. Go figure your frustrations elsewhere.

That fustration led you to go blaming a victim, be it a child or an adult, for you a rape victim must be blamed. Just make sure you are conscious of where you do your blaming because it may not be funny.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Waynesteave: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
And for all of you asking foolish question that what case does he have against his wife well here is the case he have against her
NEGLIGENCE and for that reason the court can take away the child from her and hand her over to her father, and the court will still prosecute her for lack of parenting and all.
If the court ask her where was she when aher two years old was being molested and defiled what would be her answer

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by newcommer: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
asapeola:
Oh Lord!!! I cringed reading majority of the comments on here.
1. A 2yr old girl was SERIALLY raped by a 14yr old boy and no one is seeing the criminal angle first!
2. It is a case of criminal negligence on the part of the mother first cos it wasnt as if she was in the village to work but to care for her sick father. So she left her child to the hyena and focused only on her papa. Excellent!
3. The deed(s) were done and she still had d mind to abet the crime by not reporting to the police nor informing the father of the child. Criminal!!!
4. The man still asked her why she's looking so disfigured and she cooked a big fat lie to cover up instead of confessing and humbly seeking for forgiveness. Perhaps the husband might have not seen her as an enemy. They would've agreed on the next line of action.
5. By covering up a crime, she's vicariously liable for the rape and incest committed. She consciously threw her own family under the bus to save her incestuous brother.
6. Her arrest is legally proper, however it's either the man proceeds with case to court so that the police can arrest other culprits including the rapist and his mother.
7. Police detention is not a punishment and u should not abuse it. Its either u prosecute her in the Court or u withdraw the case so that she can be released.
8. There's no more friendship after police case, so have it in ur mind, that ur marriage is scarred for life and ur relationship with ur in-laws is as well. However, if u feel u need time to heal, goodluck but I would advise that for your mental health, happiness and the safety of ur child and Future children, you need to dissociate from your wife and her family.

God be with u.

!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by oluwaseyi0: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
co787:

I don't need her approval to prosecute her brother whether she and her mother likes it or not the boy will be prosecute and the divorce will still take place

Divorce is an overkill Mr Man

Ban your wife from visiting her family
Go after the culprit, build your family

You think you are doing this for your daughter but you are ruining your daughter the more in the next 10 years this divorce you want will look terrible in your eyes

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
EkoErrands:

All this one you are typing here...my daughter will not and does not, could not and cannot fit sleep anywhere else that is not my house in my absence. Even when my wife lost her dad she travelled alone...my toddler stayed behind with me o!.
This formula na so e go be until she start having boyfriend then she can make her decisions...but till then... I go dey block all the loopholes.

I feel your pain. My advice to you is arrest her brother and make sure that once you get him arrested from that day you stop sleeping under the same roof with your wife make she no poison you die go. I don't know how u will achieve that but arrest the boy make him learn him lesson.

I agree with you. I wonder why the husband didn't go with the wife undecided

That little girl was not protected at all
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by newcommer: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
tctrills:

That she is feeling bad is no excuse. She is an evil woman. A demon. She must have forced the poor child not to talk to her father about the rape.
If you really think it is safe to continue living with a woman that can hide your daughter's rape from you then you need prayers.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by SURElee(f): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
Your wife is an accessory to that rape for covering it up because it is her brother who is the rapist.

This case just shows the maturity of your wife. Then again, if you divorce your wife, who will care for your daughter? You as a father won't always be there for her, you will have to work and you won't be able to closely monitor her, so another rape can still occur while she is under your sole custody.

I know you will tell me you can always marry another wife, the other woman will only be bothered about her kids, except she has a heart of God.

See Oga, let God grant you wisdom to handle this case.
But your wife and her mother have failed you and betrayed your trust.

A wife who chooses a mum prophet's over her husband needs her head checked. The so-called loose-mouthed prophetess later exposed what the wife was hiding from her husband.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Mindlog: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
owunabastard:
you are exactly my kind of person, I detest any ill treatment against children. What is your horoscope to know if it's part of our personalities

Do horoscope have any link with being conscious of the wellbeing of children? cheesy
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Waynesteave: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Divorce is an overkill Mr Man

Ban your wife from visiting her family
Go after the culprit, build your family

You think you are doing this for your daughter but you are ruining your daughter the more in the next 10 years this divorce you want will look terrible in your eyes

get sense ijn, has it ever occur to you that the negligence of the wife is the number one thing the law will check
If she had been checking on her baby time to time will this shit happen.
Make unah dey get sense
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by starbn(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
My brother kill your wife,nobody is given advise. Your wife brother is 14 years,that's still small boy,by the law,they only caution the boy.
By putting your wife in detention shows the level of your maturity.
Check your self very well,if you have not acted this way to another man's daughter.
Things are happening with reason.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Waynesteave: 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
starbn:
My brother kill your wife,nobody is given advise. Your wife brother is 14 years,that's still small boy,by the law,they only caution the boy.
By putting your wife in detention shows the level of your maturity.
Check your self very well,if you have not acted this way to another man's daughter.
Things are happening with reason.
chaiii see human being, did you have idea of a juvenile correctional facility Did u know if a 14 years old commit a first degree murder he will be kept at juvenile and the court will wait till he turn 18 and then he will be tried as an adult. Did you know.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Skmoda360(m): 10:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Neddstark:

As you have chosen to take this step, she will never forgive you. Better you divorce her and have nothing to do with that sick family.
That's truly a sick family. He should divorce the wife asap... I can never forgive this kinda woman.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by frog12: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
fake
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Maurindo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's alarming how most people don't see anything wrong with a man finding out from outsiders that his 2years old princess who he trusted his wife with was raped by his wife's 14years old brother and his wife didn't deem it fit to tell him about it.

Y'all should know the importance of transparency and trust in a relationship talk more marriage.

If she'd agree with her family to keep the daughter's rape a secret from her husband, she might as well agree to kill him tomorrow to keep same or other secrets.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by ajilegend(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
There is nothing to say to change your mind if it is made up. But I really want to appeal to you to please release her for the sake of your daughter. She will need her mother in whatsoever decision you decide to take. Legally she is an accomplice by not telling you and aided the crime also but you just need to find the courage to forgive her. Arrest the brother, severe relationship with the family and even jail the brother if your mind can do it. But your wife should return to take care of the child and try to help her recover and heal too. It's a scar that may never heal even in separation for you, your wife and daughter. May God touch your home and restore your joy.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by newcommer: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Maurindo:
It's alarming how most people don't see anything wrong with a man finding out from outsiders that his 2years old princess who he trusted his wife with was raped by his wife's 14years old brother and his wife didn't deem it fit to tell him about it.

Y'all should know the importance of transparency and trust in a relationship talk more marriage.

If she'd agree with her family to keep the daughter's rape a secret from her husband, she might as well agree to kill him tomorrow to keep same or other secrets.

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
wirinet:

If I never marry, I for propose to you. I am glad some Nigerians still have a moral compass.

Abeg help me ask those talking forgiveness where the mother was all the while her 14 year old brother was serially raping her 2 year old daughter? A 2 year old should never leave the sight of the mother. Abi she follow another man go and leave her 2 year old unattended to?

The mother probably left him to care for her

Alot of Nigerians are naive. They don't understand that kids molest other kids
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
logiktech:
Foolish human being. Wonder how your daughter will feel later realizing you jailed her mom. You arrested her then bail her later!! Very foolish and waste of time and money. Ode

Tbh,I'll feel the daughter will fell even worse when she finds out her mother tried to cover up the crime and didn't seek justice for her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by Anieke77(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
So if op had not found out. Probablyit may be hidden forever the family is evil asap deal with them

1 Like

Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by marsup: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Castrate the boy, lock up your wife and mother in law, and throw the keys away.
She is evil.
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by TheMostComplex1: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
Pls go to the village and arrest the useless brother and mother, he is the the main culprit in this, and also, do not bail your wife, let her rot there

I hate when evil is permitted and covered up because it is a family member, that foolish boy has been doing it to other little girls and if not arrested, he will continue, so many pedophiles on the loose these days.

Pls arrest the boy & his mother don't let anyone blackmail you. Please don't hide evil
Re: I Have Arrested My Wife by soliddon(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
If you divorce your wife, you will live to regret it all the days of your life, she is not the rapist. Sincerely, there's the trust issue here, your behavior has shown while she could not confide in you. The brother is the rapist and not your wife,go and bail your because your home is almost gone,if you don't act fast, face the culprit and apologize to your wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.