Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement (47466 Views)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Taich(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
dbanj is

You can make your point without ethnic colouration, Nairaland needs to sanitise comments like this. You can do better please do.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
I forgot his name, did you say D'banj or D'fraud?
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
Old habits die hard. People forget D’banj used to be a CC fraud boy in London before becoming successful in music. So he always had these tendencies. Music just gave him a temporary escape.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Evilblakman2: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Marvieduke:
I just hope he is innocent because if he is not, he will be a laughing stock to some people.

Are you sure you read the article?
Because if you did you won’t type this
It’s say he turned himself in , I guess you skipped that part.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Omihanifa: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
ufotunang:
. A greedy guy .. with all the money and wealth he has... nawaoooo

That was before. Cocaine don finish his money. He's no longer as wealthy as he used to be

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Segzy19: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Oponu! Tribalism is your poison.
Don Jazzy is not Igbo and will never be one.
Go find out...

Igbos are good people but then shit like what you are saying isn't right...

Get a little sense

Oloshi....

tiswell:
dbanj is broke!

most yolobas are arrogantly broke,because their owambe lifestyle won't let them become financially stable as most igbos are sad

Dbanj wen try to rub shoulders with his igbo master and way maker don baba j.

Now see him life!

Afonjas really need to learn the facts of financial management and humility from the igbos.

I pray dbanj survives this avoidable embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by coputa(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
These are among the role models of our youths ,they are called to anchor youths reality shows and they even serves as ambassadors to big brands.So,who are we to trust in the country,
It's not only our leaders that are corrupt after all, some critics are holy because they've not gotten the opportunity to loot.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Slurity(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
cjudy:
embarassed
i also enjoyed watching Tinubu haters cry and called others names.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...

P-Square, I believe, have repeatedly issued warnings about people using their name to defraud people.

Also, with deepfake, anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Premierlee0075: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
When koko master don siphon money, you no say water don pasa garri? Awọn yeyebrity

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by pocohantas(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sad. This doesn’t look good at all.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Rubbiish(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
But wait ooo... shocked

Wetin concern aeroplane with buss top?

Wetin concern. D'banj with Political fraud?

On the other hand, no smoke without fire.
I think below is the connection
He was honoured as a brand ambassador for N power

3 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Chummynoni(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dididrumz:
Almost everybody dey into crime for this country.
you are right. To survive in the Nigeria of today, shady deals are inevitable

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
dbanj is broke!

most yolobas are arrogantly broke,because their owambe lifestyle won't let them become financially stable as most igbos are sad

Dbanj wen try to rub shoulders with his igbo master and way maker don baba j.

Now see him life!

Afonjas really need to learn the facts of financial management and humility from the igbos.

I pray dbanj survives this avoidable embarrassment.
Keep quite oluku

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by skuribeebo: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin
Wickedfacts:
Mr. Oladipo Daniel Oyebanjo

Na when you enter trouble we go sabi your real name.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MITCHELL96: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
LesbianBoy:
This matter makes me remember his song mogbolowonwon or something like that. Where he talks about him being involved in scam

A part of the lyrics goes " mogbolowonwon a le mu mi EMI dbanj" (dem no fit catch me I am dbanj)

Me: Now ATI mu e (now dem don catch you)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin Go and listen to his song with Gucci Mane. Fraudster grin grin

'Bitch I'm a fraudster"....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Golan007: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Money wey commoner suppose use build himself up Dbanj wey get swimming pool corner am.

Nigerians are shameless.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Kingzeez10: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
cjudy:
embarassed
Supporting Pitobi
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Segzy19: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Living a fast life on a fast lane...

These are the bad examples of Nigerian youths.

Grace to grass.
Fame to shame..

Anyway, most of the so called celebrities 'mix it' to 'make it'. I have never envied them for once. Just few songs like this, dem don buy cars and houses in posh neighborhoods and you begin to wonder whether this is how lucrative music is...

Well, let him have his day in court and be duly prosecuted if found guilty ..
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Allisgud: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
How can 30k monthly flow eradicate poverty,dbanj ambassador who is supposed to to be a role model,don impoverished them the more,Dem don award banana garden to monkey to secure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
I feel your pains. It's not easy for someone like you whose parents met their untimely death as a result of all sorts of crimes mentioned by you.

chigator2:
I keep telling my Yeriba opponents from Afonjaland, when we argue here that no other tribe does crime like their people.

From the elite to the poor man on the street, they are neck deep in crime.

Rituals look at Rahmon Adedoyin

Yahoo Yahoo -- the current Ogun state governor is a ex convict for same crime. his aide is in jail now for the same crime.

Armed Robbery -- Some brutal armed robbers in kogi were spotted at a Saraki family event wearing the uniform attire for the occasion

Drugs Trafficking --- Late Buruji Kahamu and of coure Escobar Tinubu

the list goes on and on.

I can't recreate such an embarrassment in any other tribe in nigeria
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Cromagnon: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
chigator2:
I keep telling my Yeriba opponents from Afonjaland, when we argue here that no other tribe does crime like their people.

From the elite to the poor man on the street, they are neck deep in crime.

Rituals look at Rahmon Adedoyin

Yahoo Yahoo -- the current Ogun state governor is a ex convict for same crime. his aide is in jail now for the same crime.

Armed Robbery -- Some brutal armed robbers in kogi were spotted at a Saraki family event wearing the uniform attire for the occasion

Drugs Trafficking --- Late Buruji Kahamu and of coure Escobar Tinubu

the list goes on and on.

I can't recreate such an embarrassment in any other tribe in nigeria
what is the crime committed? Please state it clearly
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MohSlayer: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
id4sho:
cool
Sapa don flog importer, exporter, Koko water tongue

You’re funny aswear
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by onyekabosco(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...
Na scam people no be PSquare

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2022
TheGameYard:
My first ever FTC! Jeeeeeez
Congratulations for your 2022 greatest Achievement ever grin grin grin

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Greatdand007(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
How come but dbanj is super rich na I don’t believe this maybe they are trying to tarnish his image na work of don jazzy be this
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
I think this woman is D'banj sugar mummy, if not what does empower and ambassadorship have to do with N-power ? if not for fraud and embezzlement

if this woman ministry is checkmated, a lot of fraud will be discovered

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by PastorOku: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Every yoruban has a fraudulent tendency.. it runs in their bloodstream.. so this is how this one furnished his celebrity lifestyle... ole Afonja

Oya, send your account number let me credit you for this nonsense. Since you are jobless

If you think i'm joking, let's see
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
All I know is D'Banj will continue to be handsome for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time.
As long as he doesn't get fat sha.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Hizzojay(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Same way the idiot ‘Senior Advocate of Narcotics’ Festus Irolabi Keyamo flipped after he started licking the arse of the APC and it’s patron.

inoki247:
lol the same youth of tomorrow....

I always ask people blaming Politicians for Corruption wu be the politicians no be we the same citizen lata turn Politicians.....

Na wen he neva reach ur turn u will turn activist when the table turn reach ur side u will be silent people really don't hate Corruption in this part of the world....

Na bkuz of say he neva reach dere turn....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.