Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement (47468 Views)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by tyinfinity: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Supporting peter obituary is another social vice

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Klington: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hezzyluv:
But wait ooo... shocked

Wetin concern aeroplane with buss top?

Wetin concern. D'banj with Political fraud?

On the other hand, no smoke without fire.

I don't think you perused into the details of the post.
But nonetheless, npower scheme remains one of the biggest rackets under this administration on the supervision of the humanitarian ministry.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by sacajawea: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ariiike01:
Damn my crush
You crushing on Rapists and fraudsters??!

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by gab4cha: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Waited till the evening of the administration to act and to end with administrative ball, when the money is gone with no benefit to the people. Laslas na plea bargain and the administration impact won't appear positive to the citizenry.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sammy07:
sad

How it started

From ambassador assabador to barawo
Dbanj and his sugar momsy grin
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Pearlqueen(f): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
UrPapa:
30million for 12mths
360 soft milli
Dayummmmm
Go get a refund from your math teacher
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Mr. Oladipo Daniel Oyebanjo

Na when you enter trouble we go sabi your real name.
Me i been thinking say the guy na from The East all this while undecided undecided undecided
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by charlesdinho7(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
despite me doing the thumb print, i was not shortlisted for deployment. dbanj, so na you cause it abi?
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Painsoother(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...
LIENUS.
NEXT!
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Hezzyluv: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Rubbiish:

I think below is the connection
He was honoured as a brand ambassador for N power

Kk

I now know better.
Thanks
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scams?

It's well...

With just your picture, the woman in question can even receive a WhatsApp video call from you (your phone number spoofed) telling her that you have confirmed that the program is genuine and that she can go ahead and make the 50k payment. And all this can be done for almost free thanks to deepfake and google colab. Psquare has nothing to do with such a scam, they have issued disclaimers times without numbers about those scams.

6 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Hezzyluv: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Klington:

I don't think you perused into the details of the post.
But nonetheless, npower scheme remains one of the biggest rackets under this administration on the supervision of the humanitarian ministry.

... I see
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Tallesty1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
pocohantas:
Sad. This doesn’t look good at all.
It is embarrassing
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Kaymansion(m): 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
shocked Too bad
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by rabiudon: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
dbanj is broke!

most yolobas are arrogantly broke,because their owambe lifestyle won't let them become financially stable as most igbos are sad

Dbanj wen try to rub shoulders with his igbo master and way maker don baba j.

Now see him life!

Afonjas really need to learn the facts of financial management and humility from the igbos.

I pray dbanj survives this avoidable embarrassment.
Says a Lagos developer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MrBONE2(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2022

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chee59:
Let them query that minister of debt, borrowing and school feeding.
I know she's complicit.
Query bubu side chic? Be kiaful nwanne
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by sylve11: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Emperormartin:
No wonder he didn't participate actively in Endsars movement.

Dude is part of the corruption circle we're facing in Nigeria

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by gladdensir(m): 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

It's well...

Same happened to my mum's elder sister a month ago. She claimed she had a VC with the real psquare and he told her she was eligible to win 2m if she could send 50k for the form. Though she didn't have the money at that time, I am very sure she would have gone to lend money had I not intervene. I believe that idiot impersonating psquare will be caught very soon.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by abuja007: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
ICPC no say anything....abi them want blackmail artist?
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MrBONE2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omihanifa:
This one can no longer sustain his flashy lifestyle the next thing is to be stealing the money meant to help the poor masses
Feellee Bwana, no Long thing grin

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MtDave55: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

It's well...

Were you thinking they made all their money legitimately?

Many if them are fraudsters, gunrunners and drug barons.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MrBONE2(m): 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2022
Brendaniel:
I blame Tinubu and Buhari...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Highways: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

It's well...

You were not smart enough to also notice that the video you watched and the voice were not moving together... You full sha

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by captianfreeman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2022
Envy no man.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by cjudy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Kaysalas:

Dis is the very first anti-Tinubu image, that git me laffing out loud grin grin grin
I support Tinubu and I know that is the best kind thing in Nigeria at the moment

Lol

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Kajaard: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
gab4cha:
Waited till the evening of the administration to act and to end with administrative ball, when the money is gone with no benefit to the people. Laslas na plea bargain and the administration impact won't appear positive to the citizenry.

You ended up saying nothing. While trying to appear knowledgeable your choice of words gave you away as someone lacking adequate mental acumen.

Learn to write in a way people can understand instead of writing jargons.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by ShaqFu: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Juanmike(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

It's well...
The person on the video is not square.

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by asanausana91: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
The same youths that will be complaining about corruption.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Ashirioluwa: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Things have become a little bit rough for him since he and Don Jazzy split up. This is not like the good old days when everything he touched was gold. Now he wants to go into fraud because money has stopped coming in like it used to.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by geezynoni: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

It's well...
Don't be gullible like the lady.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.