Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement (47463 Views)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sammy07:
sad

How it started

From ambassador assabador to barawo
this woman na thief'
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
BUHARI sack this woman Now!
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

Ihe desperation to keep up with fake life n'e bute. undecided
Most of them are into such shady deals..Because government rarely check them..

As per money long.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by tiswell(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
vannessa7:

You mean the 90 percent igbo blood money, keep deludng yourself that yorubas are arrogantly broke, keep telling yourself the lie that will make you sleep at night, because you might not be able to handle the truth, Dbanj is iinnocent until proven guilty.
what is blood money?

too much nollywood movies isn't good for your mentality.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by vannessa7(f): 12:22am On Dec 08, 2022
tiswell:
what is blood money?

too much nollywood movies isn't good for your mentality.

Not nollywood but confirmed up close experiences, as if you don't know,
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...
Nawa o... You see some of these our celebrities, their hands are not clean, they do a lot of shady deals to fund their expensive lifestyle.

You see them buying a house worth 500 million just few months after coming to limelight and you wonder how they got the money.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by faceland: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2022
id4sho:
cool
Sapa don flog importer, exporter, Koko water tongue

Those days of AM Express on NTA.

He is really grassroot media man (may be why he acted like those civil servants).
I hope someone cook the books with his name. ICPC would have to prove the money entered his account and he is in charge of the account or false distribution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdFQRG9kedQ

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Igbojew: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Sheh this one is one of the musician supporting Tinubu and forming leaders of tomorrow.I don't know why this people from Waste region always always engage in one atrocious act or the other................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by HappyHourGroup: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Marvieduke:
I just hope he is innocent because if he is not, he will be a laughing stock to some people.
Do you need help with your body?

Do you need a professional to teach you how to touch yourself?

Our professionals will teach you how to reach the apex of pleasure. We charge N10,000 but we are running a promo from now till December 25. We will teach you how to cum

Contact us today.

@HappyHourGp on Telegram
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by gab4cha: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Kajaard:

You ended up saying nothing. While trying to appear knowledgeable your choice of words gave you away as someone lacking adequate mental acumen.

Learn to write in a way people can understand instead of writing jargons.

I usually don't reply people like you because I believe you most likely have undeveloped brain cells.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj At Harold Akintomide Olamilokun’s Wedding (Photos) / Davido's Chioma 25th Birthday Celebration Video / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.