Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement (47464 Views)

N-power Fraud: ICPC Releases D'banj / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by madjune(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
A government is only as good as its people.

Until the last rung of the Nigerian society is sanitized, no change will be felt in any new government.

This culture of criminality can't vanish overnight until the mechanisms of punishment get to work.

I'm in close touch with a known government worker in Aso Rock and he's duly confirmed how this Buhari govt has been launching certain initiatives aimed to ameliorate poverty in Nigeria but at the same time getting frustrated by corrupt insiders who collaborate with known figures on the outside.

I guess this case is a good example.

I don't particularly like Buhari but on many occasions, neutral folks who work in Aso rock has confirmed that he means well but so roundly sabotaged in his programs for the masses.

So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by jimcaddy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
If I were D'banj, I would not have gotten myself involved in anything with the federal government. Because this country, they will stain your white. What you didn't do, they will say you did it. I don't want to believe that D'banj can do such a thing like that. Maybe some people are setting him up. Is it not Nigeria? Anything political appointment in this country is a time bomb waiting to explode.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Truthshscrazy: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
Na wa o shocked

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by udemzyudex(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol the same youth of tomorrow....

I always ask people blaming Politicians for Corruption wu be the politicians no be we the same citizen lata turn Politicians.....

Na wen he neva reach ur turn u will turn activist when the table turn reach ur side u will be silent people really don't hate Corruption in this part of the world....

Na bkuz of say he neva reach dere turn....

If politician set a good example,the youth go comply.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by dfrost: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2022
Klington:

I don't think you perused into the details of the post.
But nonetheless, npower scheme remains one of the biggest rackets under this administration on the supervision of the humanitarian ministry.

Funny enough the beneficiaries of the NPower or NMuscle or whatever they call it are also crooks and corrupt entities. Why collect pay and you won't show up for work? Ole gbe, ole gba angry sad

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Munzy14:

For them to release a statement, problem dey.

Ihe desperation to keep up with fake life n'e bute. undecided
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by NaijaNews01: 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dbanj Arr£sted For Alleged N-power Fraud Worth Over N100M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgW40fcS1So
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by SaLongs1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin and it is when Dbange has jeun gbese
TheGameYard:
My first ever FTC! Jeeeeeez
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by dfrost: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
jimcaddy:
If I were D'banj, I would not have gotten myself involved in anything with the federal government. Because this country, they will stain your white. What you didn't do, they will say you did it. I don't want to believe that D'banj can do such a thing like that. Maybe some people are setting him up. Is it not Nigeria? Anything political appointment in this country is a time bomb waiting to explode.

You don't believe what? Be careful who you vouch for. Just a piece of advice. Trust no one especially Nigerians.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Truthsoldier(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Mr. Oladipo Daniel Oyebanjo
Na when you enter trouble we go sabi your real name.
U dey my mind nah when you enta trouble naim everybody go know every one of your name
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Yves4real(f): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dbanj of all people involved in this fraudulent activity? E pain me reach my bone marrow.

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Mayeldah(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Like King David like D'banj, they stole from the poor

If ambassador thief, then the minister of poverty distribution aka Buhari's side chick would have stolen the nation dry.

Their face show, their shoe sef shine and their teeth go white for detention grin
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...

I use to think it's a scam but on his tweeter page. There is something like that.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Chopcy29: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
dbanj is broke!

most yolobas are arrogantly broke,because their owambe lifestyle won't let them become financially stable as most igbos are sad

Dbanj wen try to rub shoulders with his igbo master and way maker don baba j.

Now see him life!

Afonjas really need to learn the facts of financial management and humility from the igbos.

I pray dbanj survives this avoidable embarrassment.

I am Igbo, but I pray you mofos get a life from this unhealthy tribalistic lifestyle you mofos chose
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by tiswell(m): 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chopcy29:

I am Igbo, but I pray you mofos get a life from this unhealthy tribalistic lifestyle you mofos chose
adekunle, crawl back to ya cave in ogbomosho
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by greggng: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Some of you should shout up and await the final result of the investigation ...we don't have to judge him cos we don't know the truth . All I know is that dbanji is not a criminal ...he can only do contract with them .
.if he fails in it then he should refund back .
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Enumerator(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
cheesy
id4sho:
cool
Sapa don flog importer, exporter, Koko water tongue
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
cjudy:
embarassed

@Moh247 PandoraObi lhordpsy Leodeking Biodun556 Batified2023 Abdul05 Biodun556. This question is for you
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by liveyourlife007(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
First Time D banj will commit a crime

Let's forgive him.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by naturefellow(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!
Iamdbanj a whole mentor and role model of Iamdbull I just pray the allegations are false.
narcissistic wannabe, living in a bubble!
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by tunapawizzy: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
ufotunang:
. A greedy guy .. with all the money and wealth he haa... nawaoooo
majority of naija celebs dont really have the wealth they show, once they blow, start a lifestyle they cannot maintain when the buzz goes down.......Most of them buy n build houses that are so expensive to maintain, they live on a standard they cannot keep up with, to make matters worse dem no dey do sustainable business, very few of them are wise to live within their means..........because u sing u blow, u wan to live for Otedola neighbourhood, u want to lead a lifestyle similar to that of ship owners, real estate moguls.........people that have been solidifying their wealth base for over 20years.....
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Positiveme2020: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
4tomandchi:
People wonder how celebrities make their money this is one of the way they help politicians launder money ���

U are on point.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by greggng: 5:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Austriaopen:
Huh

E remain P.Square own.

Last week,a lady came to my office and asked if he should send #50000 to psquare and his group on Instagram .

She claimed she has been picked to benefit from a scheme in which few people were selected to win #2m each after they all paid #2000 each for the form.

I was surprised to have seen someone who resembled Psquare in the video call asking the poor woman to send #50000 to claim #2m.

I then told her,it's a scam and she should disregard them.

How can celebrities also involve in online and offline scam?

It's well...

Can you read what you are saying...you saw someone that resembles psquare...so something that resembles psqyare is psquate? ..does it stand in law. Do you know how many times Peter of psquate go online to even do live video asking people not to patronise scammers who are impersonating them? If you fail to listen to them and start dealing with scammers
.how does that concern them? They ve verify account ...why not deal with them on there verified account or are you so naive ? People impersonate lots of celebrities ...that doesn't make them guilty ...in this dbanji case ...wr don't know the details yet
..nobody knows his extent of involvement..it could be he was paid for services he rendered as an artist ...untill we know the details I cannot judge him or conclude.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Onelove508: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Whether guilty or not, like NairaMally he can use the situation to revive his career.

BUT IM DISAPPOINTED, small
thing dm go carry mick de sing about bad government
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Chopcy29: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
adekunle, crawl back to ya cave in ogbomosho

You be monkey �

I am from Abia state arochukwu precisely
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by etrouble: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2022
Marvieduke:
I just hope he is innocent because if he is not, he will be a laughing stock to some people.

Laughing stick only to some people? What about you? You will continue to praise him even after being sentenced to 5 years imprisonment with very very hard labour? He will be used as a scape cow and beaten mercilessly.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by juman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wow, dbanj is also a thief.
Dbanj oleeeeeèeeeeeeee.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Papilagreen: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
U don start again abi
U don go polish ur shoe sole to white?? If not rest ur case..

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Iamdbanj a whole mentor and role model of Iamdbull I just pray the allegations are false.
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by rabiluhauwa: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by Kaycee54321(m): 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Wickedfacts:
Mr. Oladipo Daniel Oyebanjo

Na when you enter trouble we go sabi your real name.

grin grin

That's a Wicked fact right there
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
They must arrest minister of disaster in person of faruku that heartless woman
Re: N-Power Fraud: D'banj Arrested & Detained - ICPC Confirms, Releases Statement by vannessa7(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2022
tiswell:
dbanj is broke!

most yolobas are arrogantly broke,because their owambe lifestyle won't let them become financially stable as most igbos are sad

Dbanj wen try to rub shoulders with his igbo master and way maker don baba j.

Now see him life!

Afonjas really need to learn the facts of financial management and humility from the igbos.

I pray dbanj survives this avoidable embarrassment.

You mean the 90 percent igbo blood money, keep deludng yourself that yorubas are arrogantly broke, keep telling yourself the lie that will make you sleep at night, because you might not be able to handle the truth, Dbanj is iinnocent until proven guilty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.