Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders (4248 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam โ€˜Clientโ€™ With Fake Accent / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Bea1234: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7900699/testimony-after-boss-sacked-me/5#down

https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four

If you think the handle that created the above post is being sincere and have at any point in time rendered financial help to her, sorry you have been scammed full time.

I will post evidence later cos I'm busy now. Too many scammers lurking around here. That's if she doesn't get to see this post and deactivate before then.

5 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Bea1234: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
One more thing, she's a HE. Confirmed.

Brb.

4 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by finallybusy: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
100% of beggars on Nairaland are scamsters.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by ahnie: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
finallybusy:
100% of beggars on Nairaland are scamsters.
Seems they run an association.
So many of them online now.

6 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Wawelexy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol... Following grin
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Coolsat(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wahala, you won't even know the ones that genuinely need help anymore. Bad

4 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Obierika(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bea1234:

If you think the handle that created the above post is being sincere and have at any point in time rendered financial help to her, sorry you have been scammed full time.

I will post evidence later cos I'm busy now. Too many scammers lurking around here. That's if she doesn't get to see this post and deactivate before then.

Why then did you open this thread if you know you are busy and cannot post all your evidence immediately? angry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by lordchiz(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obierika:

Why then did you open this thread if you know you are busy and cannot post all your evidence immediately? angry
I tire ooo

5 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
I saw that thread,my own be say.the had wey hold the pos na man hand be dat

3 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Nextt: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
This reminds me of a particular begger with female moniker (a male behind it) who has multiple accounts - more than 18 - who is well-known in this space. She (he) always has the same story of how she and her daughter have not eaten for 3 days. That the last meal they ate was provided by a neighbour. This is followed by her (his) bank account details. After the scam narration, she would use her multiple accounts to hit the "like" button of that post to give unsuspecting fellows the impression people are sympathetic to her plight. Only gullible fellows will fund that scammer.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by SavageResponse(m): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I saw that thread,my own be say.the had wey hold the pos na man hand be dat

I have studied that pic, it's difficult to say with certainty the sex of the person who owns that hand
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Shedrack777: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obierika:

he has nothing to prove
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obierika:

he's also a scammer too, they work together

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by CJStarz: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why do I smell jealousy on your part
That people actually helped her?

If you aren't jealous,then come out with more proof.
Busy my foot
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Bornboy4: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
A pro begger methinks!

2 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Ohraykon: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
if na to ban person wey dey talk truth you mods are faster than a speeding bullet, now see scammer una turn to toothless bulldog, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by elpochas: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Me I no fit help anybody for here oo,cos I no trust anybody for these forum.

3 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Woodshot: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nextt:
This reminds me of a particular begger with female moniker (a male behind it) who has multiple accounts - more than 18 - who is well-known in this space. She (he) always has the same story of how she and her daughter have not eaten for 3 days. That the last meal they ate was provided by a neighbour. This is followed by her (his) bank account details. After the scam narration, she would use her multiple accounts to hit the "like" button of that post to give unsuspecting fellows the impression
people are sympathetic to her plight. Only gullible fellows will fund that scammer.

You really don't know the modus operandi. Liking the comments is a great task. What the beggar does is to make an intelligent comment inline with the subject matter and likes would flow. He/she would swiftly return to edit later adding the misleading information to scam unsuspecting victims.

19 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Benki003(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ am watching the drama ๐Ÿ™‚ unfold
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Bea1234: 12:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Obierika:

Did you send him money?
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Authoreety: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Interesting
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Lovemeharder(f): 3:21am On Nov 07, 2023
The scammers on this forum is alarming.

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Evolutionism: 3:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:

When i saw that post and the person who commented on it first.

I immediately got the Memo and i was just smilling on my couchgrin

I usually say it that Most Nigerians are not WISE even up to their supposed Elites. They are just Stupid and Foolish Smartgrin

I know at least a hundred ways to SCAM the gullible people wey full this Nigeria but Nah. Na soso i will just be smilling whenever i'm outside looking at these Gullible beingsgrin

The Owners and Creators of life doesn't just want me to tow such useless path and i'm grateful to them for such grace.

If not, Scamming will just be like Rice and Beans to me. It's very easy to SCAM most Nigerians without any Trace if you know your onions. Nigerians are the most Gullible beings on earth.

The person who orchestrated that stupid heist is all over the Thread for the Intelligent Ones to see.

I'm Outchere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by sulakishop(m): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2023
Na dem be dat
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Obierika(m): 4:26am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:

Did you send him money?

No I did not send her money but the story did not seem fake to me so I'm interested in seeing the evidence you have to prove that it was a scam
Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Pat081: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:

what kind of busy are you busy that you can not post just one for us to see?

4 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by Nlanalyst: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2023
Nextt:
This reminds me of a particular begger with female moniker (a male behind it) who has multiple accounts - more than 18 - who is well-known in this space. She (he) always has the same story of how she and her daughter have not eaten for 3 days. That the last meal they ate was provided by a neighbour. This is followed by her (his) bank account details. After the scam narration, she would use her multiple accounts to hit the "like" button of that post to give unsuspecting fellows the impression people are sympathetic to her plight. Only gullible fellows will fund that scammer.
The name is faith one thing one thing.
I'm always shocked by the amount of likes always implanted on the post.

1 Like

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by SuperOnyi: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Bea1234:

shocked

After reading through just the first five posts made by the accused in the "testimony" after she was sacked, I feel like punching you angry! You knew you were busy and went ahead to open a goddamn thread to lay stupid accusations against someone!

I wonder why you've said nothing about that beggar faith and his multiple clones that never fails to tell us he hasn't eaten anything for 500 years.

6 Likes

Re: How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders by falcon01: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2023
It's about to go down

(1) (2) (Reply)

L Need Advice About Long Distance Relationships-he Is In U.k And I Am In Nigeria / Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them? / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.