Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww (4258 Views)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Pickmycall: 8:00am On Dec 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
A woman is not tied to you as long as she's not your wife, you are not even engaged to her so why she should put all her eggs in one basket? You guys know how to dissapoint very well so she will definitely have other options cux at the end of the day u might not marry her. So you all that call yourselves men should stop making a storm out of a tea cup.
Na marriage be your key to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by jeromestarks: 8:03am On Dec 08, 2022
Fvck them well well.

But marriage na another mata o. No Marry girl wey u no disvirgin oo
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by myami: 8:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Just yesterday I don Bleep the living hell out of one of em hood Nigga's babe wey just come in from Tanzania 2 months ago, her ass is something else cheesy

I no get babe na people own I dey borrow for now cheesy
borrow me one
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by myami: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
She's your gf not your wife, she's isn't tied to you so u can't swear that it's only her pussy u bleeped from January till December.
how many dicks can you handle in a day?
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2022
myami:
how many dicks can you handle in a day?
Go and ask your mother and sisters, they will know better!!!

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by wisdomkid: 9:25am On Dec 08, 2022
Mehn, the issues of Nigerians will never stop baffling me...

1 Like

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Binas2: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Kollins11:
Even wives wey them dey pay bride price on top their head these days are not fvcking only their husband. They are all our wives not to talk of your girlfriend.

Any man that comes to this thread and brags about his wife/girlfriend being faithful to him is a bastard SIMP.

Las las na all of us be Ashawo
Dear, this person has been puzzled in this game. he sures to pay N10,000 to someone could help him to pass the game. you can try it. https://www.nairaland.com/7465409/looking-anyone-solve-this........n10000-appreciation
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Uchesis: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
A woman is not tied to you as long as she's not your wife, you are not even engaged to her so why she should put all her eggs in one basket? You guys know how to dissapoint very well so she will definitely have other options cux at the end of the day u might not marry her. So you all that call yourselves men should stop making a storm out of a tea cup.
So if my babe is fvcking other dudes while we were dating because she is not tied to me yet, na when i don marry her she go come stop to dey fvck other guys? Wow!!! I'm speechless

4 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Streetmovement(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
myami:
borrow me one

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Me sef I dey borrow na grin
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2022
BigYash:
So because she is a girlfriend ,her pussy should be tourist site that every dick visits abi? Them go don full Shiloh now.. Na d end result be that..

Na damaged women when boys done use huge prrick ruin their totooo na such women full Shiloh. This is why I don't have any pity for mature ladies.

4 Likes

Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2022
Uchesis:

So if my babe is fvcking other dudes while we were dating because she is not tied to me yet, na when i don marry her she go come stop to dey fvck other guys? Wow!!! I'm speechless
I didn't say it's good sleeping around but you all should not make it sound as if you all are faithful to your gfs, from January to December una dey Bleep other girls. Abi u fit swear say u never cheat since? Abeg make una rest!!!
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Dfynboi: 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
One Mr Steve deh fvk my babe grin grin
u come get mind dy shine teeth
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by josephevergreen(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Is only a player that go into relationship with that kind of mentality..if you re not just playing along how will you as a women love more than one man and things will go smoothly how do you handle such situations.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 8:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
giving them more room to disgrace themselves by sleeping around... you are a disgrace if that's the advice you choose to give your fellow woman. Not every one out there are bad and many bad ones change due to right mindset and attitude introduced to them.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2022
Dfynboi:
u come get mind dy shine teeth
why won't he shine teeth that's not a new thing na women of today have openly showed themselves ad slots and hoes so if u get your woman cheating u will be forced to laugh and move on
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 8:31am On Dec 22, 2022
Instead of killing yourself over a hoe find a smally and groom am cause at least the hoe puna no dey valuable anymore enjoy the fresh smalla puna b4 e aspire lol
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Machomanb1: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

With this mentality, I blame the girls that are opening legs for all you immatured boys.
But he Mentioned Ashawo now ,He is right on this.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Oddfinder12: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Maro4u:
Instead of killing yourself over a hoe find a smally and groom am cause at least the hoe puna no dey valuable anymore enjoy the fresh smalla puna b4 e aspire lol
Real men go for women.
No preying on underage kids
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Maro4u(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Oddfinder12:

Real men go for women.
No preying on underage kids
so mr real men 18to 20 years na kid for your side �
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by imagrg(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Your toto sends sweet flavour to my preek anytime you comment on a post like this. Can we try something out, pretty lady? It's 9ft long and really hard.
Prettygirl200:
She's your gf not your wife, she's isn't tied to you so u can't swear that it's only her pussy u bleeped from January till December.
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by Prettygirl200(f): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
imagrg:
Your toto sends sweet flavour to my preek anytime you comment on a post like this. Can we try something out, pretty lady? It's 9ft long and really hard.
Say wetyn happen? U no wise?
Re: So Na Only You Bleep Your Babe From January To December ? �� Awww by kals4luv990(m): 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Me wey don dey plan plow my guy babe ni
But d guy dey form wife material ontop her mata

(1) (2) (Reply)

He saw me, so must he 'toast' me? / Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.