Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself (46355 Views)

Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Soso990240(m): 5:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Ikennaford:

I'm in Qatar since the opening ceremony with my baby mama, but showcasing ain't necessary though, seems you wanna impress dem broke britches on here
most of you are audio millionaires on nairaland. Simple question to catch una, u don de jump up and down. That's why I don't take people seriously on Nairaland. Na only to de preach Division and support Tinubu Dem Sabi for Nairaland. That was how a Nairalander duped me of close to 90k for web designing project , still yet to see him again. Better face ur reality and stop claiming whta u are not

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by duchmarley: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2022
I'm a spectator services volunteer at Lusail stadium

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Soso990240(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Wickedfacts:
There are 4,389 Billionaires in Nnewi alone, not 1 is in Qatar.

UGM no gree dem comot house. grin
Ur sense dey ur anus. Instead of chest beaters and Tinubu noise makers on Nairaland to quietly leave the thread because u no reach the level, u still wan come expose ur mumu nature here. Are the Nnewi Billionaires on Nairaland? Must everybody be on Nairaland? You that has been praise singing for Tinubu since, what do you have to show for it? This is to show you how poor Tinubu supporters are, yet they claim he is the best thing after Chicken&chips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Myfuture01(m): 5:41am On Dec 08, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by mrkings84(m): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
How e dey sweet una as Nigeria no dey there..

And Al nairalanders are supposed to be Nigerians I guess......
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by monerozi5590: 5:52am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

You are a human being. Don't look down on yourself.
One day you will be able to go to places like this.

You are truly a legend. Wise words.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by mrkings84(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2022
From the few pictures posted above, I can say that Dubai is an overhyped bushy state, my village is almost as develop as it
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
I’ll sell you a skyscraper if you believe I’m there.
werey
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Temptee101(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Bro, can I send you a mail please?

grin

No dulling
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by monerozi5590: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Lunch on the ship.
50 Euros for lunch. You eat as much as you want+ plus glasses if beer

OMG! This is nice and beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by monerozi5590: 6:10am On Dec 08, 2022
Nyanabo:
Nigerians like to oppress ehen... That's why the politicians are so good at it.

Carry ur bitterness out of here. Haba! How is this an oppression?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2022
Going for Breakfast now. Will get pics

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by GorillaApp(m): 6:14am On Dec 08, 2022
meobizy:
Find friends, open an account where all of you deposit an agreed amount occasionally. Ten thousand Naira each from six people every quarter will pile into something you people can travel with after four years. If e no reach to enter developed nation, una fit flex Ghana for one week come back. My problem with such a plan is greed; one idiot will want to scam everybody.
I tell you. We can all become millionaires if we can pool resources together and one person gets to collect it till everyone gets their turn. But like you said, greed will not allow them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Benwallt(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
I've been going to all the World Cup competitions since 2002 and here I am again in Qatar for the 2022 world cup. To God be the glory. I know haters would doubt me. Na una sabi.
Meehnn! This is work
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Luckysbab: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
IF ARGENTINA makes it to the Final, I will board an Emergency Flight to Qatar so as to share in his glorious moments.
BOARDING PASS already Loading......

Sorry, they won't. cool
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Luckysbab: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2022
mrkings84:
From the few pictures posted above, I can say that Dubai is an overhyped bushy state, my village is almost as develop as it

Where did you see the Dubai?

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 6:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Ongoing Breakfast at the 18th floor of the MSC WORLD EUROPA.
Free breakfast but then it must be part of the money we pay for lodging here

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by highchief1: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

wetin be places like this?wetin Dey doha?im der now.I came to watch the World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Greatex90: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2022
Please, I need to pay my rent, and I don't have the money. My landlord has been calling me.

Stop posting currencies here, it's oppressing
ZUBY77:
Some Qatari at the Fan Festival, Al Bidda Park, Downtown Doha.

One glass of orange juice in the Ship costs 11.5 euros

X 900 is 10,350 Naira just for small glass.of juice.

A glass of Beer or a small bottle of Heineken is about 14, 000 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Efwai: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2022
The pictures posted are pictures of Qatar not Dubai
mrkings84:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by Ayomiposi001: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin, what happened to the case of your big brother, was he later found?
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Greatex90:
Please, I need to pay my rent, and I don't have the money. My landlord has been calling me.

You have not seen half of the hell I saw in Life. It won't kill you. It will make you stronger

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ZUBY77(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Ayomiposi001:

Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin, what happened to the case of your big brother, was he later found?

No
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by ceejayluv(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
See as thread dry. No single post of anybody in Qatar. Chaii. Poverty has really showed us shege. Even when we qualified to russia 2018,the Nigerians who travelled to see d eagle no reach 500. I'm very sure those oyinbos behind d OP came there for sight seeing,their countries may not qualify.

Poverty has become part and parcel of us. Very dry thread. Many nairalanders are hustlers. Very few middle class amongst us cheesy
Blame the exchange rate mainly.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by AlphaTaikun: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:

I have been going to every major tournaments on my own.
Alright then... Stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by AlphaTaikun: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
Some Qatari at the Fan Festival, Al Bidda Park, Downtown Doha.

One glass of orange juice in the Ship costs 11.5 euros

X 900 is 10,350 Naira just for small glass of juice.

A glass of Beer or a small bottle of Heineken is about 14, 000 naira.
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by oluwaseyi0: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Greatex90:

Something is definitely wrong with you
You feel you have right to post about your poverty without been asked but others shouldn't post about their daily life

If he stop posting will that make your landlord forfeit your rent?

Must you visit this thread if you find it irritating

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by AlphaTaikun: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2022
ZUBY77:
On board Qatar Airways on movement day.

On arrival to the first Cruise ship I lodged for 5 days before changing ships

The name of this one is MSC OPERA
Another luxury on the sea.

Qatar decided to be economical with beer and Ls, so we chose to hang out on the sea
Great thread!
Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by AfolayanBig(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Oh boy some people have seen this life.
And we are in Nigeria mimicking and fighting for old Political thieves up and down. Tinubus children and grand children can afford this world cup. what about you?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders At The World Cup In Qatar, Identify Yourself by BeanX(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Me. I went to Qatar to watch Balablu vs Bula Bla
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Noussair Mazraoui Breaks His Fast On The Pitch / Oshoala Says Her Dad's Not Happy With Her Celebration. / Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.