Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (57014 Views)

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by ifihearam: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
etrange:

Hahaha... omo, you guys can brag on this platform hein! How does this detailed breakdown of your wealth relate to the thread? You even ended it with "no be bragging". Boss, na wetin e be? grin

Nawa o

My brother the thing tire me ooo
I can tell you for free he is lying...we have someone now in brazil.send common address of your restaurant to him to visit you dey brag like goat

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by TristanX: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Are you a mumu ni?

Olodo.... there’s no English like “more harder”
Tilumbu urchins are very useless illiterates

Go school u no gree go. U talk sey na to dey lick Tilumbu nyash u come dis life come do

Empty Skul.... Lol

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
ednut1:
seeds you dullard

The Americas were reached in 1492 and it was NOT MEXICO First

and Maize was reportedly introduced at some time in the 16th century NOT in the 1490s.
Your father is a dullard
You make it sound like immediately Columbus landed there were people waiting to give him bags of maize and as soon as they received them they headed straight to Nigeria.

NO it took a lot longer
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by oneMalik: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tinubu's message to the world !
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yes o!!! grin

Proudlyomonna:

Agbado to the World grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
But that style of preparation no common for here (Brazil).

ednut1:
Corn was introduced to Nigeria from South America by the Portuguese in the late 1490s. Na them get the real agbado
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2022
lol grin

AfroSamurai:
Chai. So na now this thread dey reach front page. Kai. Just imagine how useless nairaland be.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by EngrKemp: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
viodemus:

chairman, you funny.

dem dun see format. I no know that guy. But not far from there, I get restaurant there, and wine shop. I will be back there in March.

Agbado na old format, 10 years ago format. We no dey detail our current ventures. You see him machine, maybe na even us he been buy am from. Viodemus dey sell bulletproof cars for Brazil, Argentina, various parts of Latin America and Africa, even for europe We dey do drilling and weldingequipments for all kinds of fields.

I enter America over the weekend, to check on my ventures, to name a few, some McDonald's for Seattle, Iowa, Virginia, and 7-elevens for Maryland and DC. Then sell some of my refurbished homes for Atlanta, Georgia, and North Carolina. Then I go enter jand next week to check on some of my ventures and make adjustments if needed.

My workers no even know who get business. But I also don't treat them like workers, I treat them like partners. Even for Nigeria. I make sure them dey get profit percentage, as long as dem dey my company.

I pay taxes for most of my companies, twice a year. Na one of the reasons I even enter yankee for these couple of days.

No be bragging, na God get glory.

Brazilian babes dey fine well well.
I still prefer Naija or african babe sha.
Bros if God help pick my call person like u carry me along I don mek ahm be that Wella

Bros carry me along ..
I be human machine oo.

I v AutoCAD Certificate,
I v IIW Certicate, international institute of welding.
I v Trade Test Electricals

Background in electrical engineering.
Facility mgt..
I v advanced Diploma in shipping,port Administration and Management.

QA/QC welding
QA/QC Electricals

Can manage offshore facilties and oil engineering facilties.

I want to go world wide with my skills..
Just pick my call abeg
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
I googled mocoto and it's like cow feet. Is that right?

I never try acaraje, I prefer Naija version. But I go try am when I go to Salvador, Bahia.

Thank you for the feedback.

ElSudani:
Don't forget to sample their mokoto, we call it bokoto here in Nigeria or the famous acaraje. Party safely o.
God bless all agbado lovers and even those who ridicule it despite being one of their favourite snacks.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

@Op,do you live in Brazil or you're just on a vacation ? I ask that question because if you live in Brazil,you should know that there are lots of indigenous Africans,especially of Yoruba descents. Brazil has the second largest population of indigenous Yoruba people outside of Nigeria. I'll encourage you to visit Bahia to have an idea of what I'm talking about. Go there, you'll see akara (acara) elepo,eko yangan,Aadun,etc and so many more indigenous Yoruba food. In Bahia ,Yoruba culture and religious rites - Osun (Oxun),Sango (Xango),Olokun ,etc are quite visible. Thee are so many akara elepo sellers by the roadside too,doing it in a typical Yoruba way !

Let us not make this a tribal thing, I have nothing but respect for yorubas; but saying yoruba has the largest tribe there is false. If you say yoruba tribe has the highest influence in Brazil, then you are right.

Most nigerians that the portugese took to brazil back in the day were through Lagos ports ( badagary, etc) and other ports. They took yorubas, other tribes, and even other africans through there. A good amount of current day Nigerian yorubas came from Brazil. Lots of black brazilians and even mixed black Brazilians, know this, so they decided to hold on and learn more about the yoruba culture, so that they could fit in when they come back to nigeria. Many black Brazilians were japa-ing to Nigeria back in the day, and they only knew the Lagos and its environ ports.

When many Brazilians do that dna thing, they trace their roots to yoruba and other African countries. But they still revere the yoruba culture, because their 5 generation grand parents were trying to japa to Nigeria. To them Nigeria is yoruba dominated - other africans are expanding that mindset, but yoruba is the one african place their people have gone to in large numbers like I said before. So yoruba is a safe haven in their hearts when it comes to Africa. Out of ten Brazilians, maybe one is a real yoruba from the old days.

In current day brazil, the angolans are more visible, some igbos, you will hardly see a real Nigerian yoruba.

Brazil is not that much different than Nigeria, especially in crime, but they are more overall developed and their mixed race government have more credibility than Nigeria.

If you sabi your way there, overcome the racism, you go blow. Food there na enough, if you have a restaurant, no matter how big or small, quantity must full plate cun heap, or else you go close down. Dem get enough food, even for export.

God bless Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
etrange:

Hahaha... omo, you guys can brag on this platform hein! How does this detailed breakdown of your wealth relate to the thread? You even ended it with "no be bragging". Boss, na wetin e be? grin

Nawa o
He is definitely Ibo
They are 5&6 with empty boasting

I do not need to check you can bet your life where he is from
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
lol grin

Amumaigwe:

You should be smarter than this. The guy does not want anyone to burst his bubbles especially where he has build castles on air here on Nairaland.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Na so o! They messed up that game. People wey stock up on World Cup themed goods to sell, were left with goods they cannot sell no more. lol

abobote:
You can imagine the tears, the day they lost to Crotia
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thank you for the hailing o! I throw one back. grin

jojothaiv:
Senior man, I dey throway hailing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
ifihearam:

Oga send directions for restaurant you claim to have in Brazil na you dey type plenty plenty talk of your accomplishments and travels
A free advert you just missed..na waoo

I lock up. if I fit make any thing, anybody with 2 hands, 2 legs, fit move with heartbeat, fit do am. Just add more languages to your skills.

Also if my finances dun dey gallant like I been dey dream, without public visibility on nl, why I wan disturb am. when I dun cast for nl. I go just kukuma enter talk my mind mode, and maybe peep game or drop game.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
It's good to dream na. If him never do am, maybe talking about it will make it come to pass. grin

RenerdLiam:

The Dey mind the guy.

Nigga’s in a dream land. But it’s good sha, Dreams do come true.

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
lol grin

onuman:

That's what Tinubu proposed he would use to feed Nigeria's armed forces to fight Boko haram and ISWAP, if Nigerians vote Tinubu president.
Whereas his son, Seyi, shall be jet cruising to the best hotels in the world to lunch and dinner.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by buchilino(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2022
THE ROASTED CORN ISN'T NEW, BUT LOOK AT HOW CLEAN THE ROASTED CORN IS. LOOK AT HOW CLEAN THE ENVIRONMENT IS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH AFRICANS, NIGERIANS IN PARTICULAR, CONCERNING CLEAN ENVIRONMENT.
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
Una funny die. grin

occfx:

I thought you mean Tinubu is in Brazil...
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin

GoAndVerifyNow:
The agbado looks like an agbado that was roasted in a town hall different from balablu-blublu-bulaba grin
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
Yes o! I even buy for supermarket to chop myself.

Emeka71:
Do they eat Corn-flakes?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin

bennybuhari:
Tinubu's favorite food
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
grin

HeroHero:
I hope this Brazilian man get approval from Lagos landlord b4 going online
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
Thank you for your feedback. Hopefully we will get there one day as Nigerians.

GistFullGround:
Look at the packaging.
Nigerian women will litter the whole place like its a dustbin. They can't even clean up.
Even in houses, rooms, street, dressing, etc

WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO DIRTY?

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
So you didn't know history tells us that 30% if not more, of black brasillians are Nigerians (Yoruba, Calabar, Efiks and people of Porthacourt) taken to Brazil as slaves 200 years ago by the Portugues slave masters and traders

1 Like

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
I don't need visa to Brazil. I be Nigerian American.

The only advice I can give is find one Brazilian babe online and treat her like a queen, and I'm sure that doors will open unto you.

candygist:
Omoh, see clean beautiful sexy girls. No be all this bleaching dirty broke entitled girls way we get for Naija. Bro thank God for your life o. Please how did you process your visa to Brazil?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
JAGABAN
My son asked if Tinubu is a shareholder
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
A lot of fine Brazilians want to japa also, even if na to Nigeria. A lot of them love Africa and they know that it's where they come from.

They women are very romantic and want a man to be a man, and they love to take care of their men in all ways. grin
They love sex a lot, so make sure say you get stamina for that lol.

Just treating them like a queen is an easy way to their hearts. Brazilian men are players that always have multiple women at once, because of that, the women are willing to try foreigners, with the hope that they are different.

It's hard to be faithful when so many beautiful women just dey eye you. lol grin

Zarzah:

Naijaman these babies Dem fine Wella, shey Dem go gree follow person come Nigeria, because me I no fit stay for Brazil......Make dem come follow me stay for VI, maybe we fit marry sef cheesy
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by hush15: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
[quote author=naijamanyoutube post=118984037]I just arrived São Luis, Maranhão, just after celebrating Brazil's thrashing of South Korea in Rio de Janeiro with the beautiful Brazilians.

I went to town to walk around and check out the market, na there I jam this guy making correct Agbado.
I will go eat there one of these days and find out which Naija guy teach am. lol Abi na the Nairalander Viodemus teach him? Him don teach some how to make suya and other Naija

Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by viodemus: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
EngrKemp:

Bros if God help pick my call person like u carry me along I don mek ahm be that Wella

Bros carry me along ..
I be human machine oo.

I v AutoCAD Certificate,
I v IIW Certicate, international institute of welding.
I v Trade Test Electricals

Background in electrical engineering.
Facility mgt..
I v advanced Diploma in shipping,port Administration and Management.

QA/QC welding
QA/QC Electricals

Can manage offshore facilties and oil engineering facilties.

I want to go world wide with my skills..
Just pick my call abeg

chairman, if you honestly dey this vast, that is a progressive person you are. You no need be all the way expert or have years and years of experience. If you have this type of rigor, humble in the real world, and ready to work with others like me, am impressed.

They are some people here that are good and skilled in real life. With time, me and the team have worked with a lot of gems like you. Even some nl people in real life, some of us differ in Nigeria policies, and other things, but it is mutual respect.

No mind my tip of iceberg talk here for nl, I dun cast for nl. So I dey about show off to inspire, and politics of the times to better Nigeria. So that people go still know say success can be attained without scam or government greed. Is the long road but the way with a solid foundation.

We will see how things play out. If you don't mind, where are you located? state and country? do you speak any other languages?
Re: Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) by onuman: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Latakia:
The funniest be say na Igbo women dey sell AGBADO and ABACHA pass for Nigeria. Two products made of maize and cassava grin

But Agbado and Abacha are not standard meals in Igbo land. Whereas Tinubu wants them as standard meals for Nigeria's soldiers he will position against Boko Haram/ISWAP, if we elect Tinubu president of Nigeria in 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Season Of Aku. Do You Eat It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.