Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man Test His Lover With Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Test His Lover With Hookup (6526 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Calvary247(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
He finally got what he wanted.

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by CaptMarvel(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eyinju112:
Wow grin so pe o ti lo...
The way she lost a good guy because of 200k is the annoying part... the phone she’s carrying about is a plot of land somewhere in Nigeria... Contentment is everything I must say. She just lost both home and away...
o ti lor
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by oluwaseyi0: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

That story is very true and not cooked up.
Test your girlfriend you want to marry with another guy even better than you and see if she's flow.
I have tested my ex girlfriends in the past using my friend in Canada she flow.
Note : I dated, Ghanaian, Gabon, Nigerian all of them failed the test.
It is even common knowledge, not new.

as any of your girlfriends tested you or any of your guys before?
did you/they pass or fail the test
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Divay22(f): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eyinju112:
The way she lost a good guy because of 200k is the annoying part... the phone she’s carrying about is a plot of land somewhere in Nigeria... Contentment is everything I must say. She just lost both home and away...
Omo, that's what greed can not... When one is never satisfied..

Just for 200k
She lost her bakery and bread...

3 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by lifenija: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
Divay22:

Omo, that's what greed can not... When one is never satisfied..

Just for 200k
She lost her bakery and bread...

As she no work for the bakery her eyes still dey outside.

Nasty bitch, she say i even do girls, damn

2 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by sureteeboy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
na, this story looks cooked up, overcooked sef

this iPhone this iPhone that gave out the story

I know our girls are sometime terrible but it seems some people are working overtime to look for cheap story

I lost interest at that point as well.
It's becoming a cliche now

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nyascobar1414: 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
99% of 9ja girls na ashana or upcoming ashana
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Elemosho478: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
No one can pass the test in Nigeria

I personally carried a test on two of my ex girlfriends in the past, they failed woefully. My friend even got a nude picture from one of them.

Every Nigerian girls is always on the look out for a guy they can cash out better from they won't reject any advances unless you are totally not in the league of the current guys she is frolicking with. They will Bleep all of them and wed the simpiest and richest man among them.

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Elemosho478: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
No girl can pass the test in Nigeria

I personally carried a test on two of my ex girlfriends in the past, they failed woefully. My friend even got a nude picture from one of them.

Every Nigerian girls is always on the look out for a guy they can cash out better from they won't reject any advances unless you are totally not in the league of the current guys she is frolicking with. They will Bleep all of them and wed the simpiest and richest man among them.

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
peepydelano:
Sorry if my statement hurts your hookup sisters but you can help them by preaching decency. Kai gidan karuwa
Kai wawa ne fa. Waye bai saini ce wa hausawa ne su ne anahin karuwa? Kuna boye karuwanci kun a karkashin hijab.
Shasha kowai.

2 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by lenghtinny(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
My thoughts exactly….

As much as I want to call her and her likes names, on the low na guys dey fuel these girls greed angry
A lady that bakes cake using iPhone 11 Pro Max and still looking for iPhone 13 sad
what do you expect from that kind of lady when awoof money shows up
tommy589:
You are on your own,if in the objective of taking care of your girlfriend you nurse her to acquire taste

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by wisdomkid: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
peepydelano:
Most of all these southeastern girls(all of them sef) are into hookups, we don’t allow them into our family. No decency whatsoever in them, they expose their deflated body everywhere thinking it’s sexy. So disgusting.

Imagine one black monkey insulting another black monkey, and one of the monkeys saying they are cleaner, more modest and respected by humans?

Now, imagine your statement and how people from outside view the blacks...

HATRED won't take you anywhere
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nazgul: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
You got a girl through money, made her your girlfriend with money, iPhone, and a business, yet expect her not to keep doing anything for money?

She is not at fault, it is your stupidity that is at fault.
Well said!

Most guys are the architects of their own Doom. You lavish money foolishly on a jobless girl, you make her feel that hard work isn't relevant by getting her extremely expensive gadgets she obviously cannot afford even if she's working, then complain when she plays the whóre.

I've said this and I'll keep saying it, if you want to get married as a guy, one of the major criteria you should look out for in a girl is someone who's gainfully employed and doesn't live above her means...a girl with good money management skills not some broke girl with a high taste she cannot afford. Cos she wouldn't hesitate to sell her body in order to fund her lifestyle regardless of your love for her.

A girl who works and earn her own money wouldn't place so much priority on iPhone 14 even if she can afford it, she'll prefer to channel that funds to a much profitable venture. But a jobless girl would demand it from her guy because she has zero money management skills.

If you understand how hard it is to make money, you won't spend it anyhow. That's why when I see stories of how guys buy cars, iPhones, set up businesses...etc, for their girlfriends at their own expense I just shake my head at their stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by dontrulee: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hookup is the new pandemic.

Girls ehn, fear them. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by jamesversion: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
house10studios:
u say twitter n lies then u went ahead to talk bout every one with a price

What he meant was that Girls are very cheap thiese days and could be laid for as low as N2k(N2k na big miney to some sha), tho he doesn't believe this particular twitter-originated story.

He might have believed if the story was shared on Facebook.
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by ahnie: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
Zonefree:

You get family
Yu are getting better zonefree.first seeing you defending ladies.
One cupcake for you
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by MrDoGood(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eyinju112:

You just gained a follower

Not every girl can think like you
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Suunnn(f): 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
house10studios:
Na wow we wen never marry soo its gonna b hard for us oh
Wow
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
You got a girl through money, made her your girlfriend with money, iPhone, and a business, yet expect her not to keep doing anything for money?

She is not at fault, it is your stupidity that is at fault.
His stupidity? Why this contemptible filthy conclusion? Your cognitive bias that financial hypnosis was responsible for her ordeal, is what I do not understand. Na wahoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Kid their comment you will know.
You right, my Niggy!
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by shortgun(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
There are good girls in every corner of this country, I don't know where you guys meet these dirty girls or maybe I've been lucky.

I and my girl don't have passwords in any of our phones or devices, we can pickup each others phone whenever...if your relationship is not on this level you are deceiving each other.

3 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by riverbird: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
AndroidAI:

Aren't your own women the same ones selling their ovaries for 100k?

Lol..... uppercut grin

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Creativity22: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
peepydelano:
A renowned one at that. Your women are so rotten mr nyamuri
Renowned for producing hookup girls and criminals. Na god go punish you
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by obinnazy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Men keep wasting money on NON-VIRGINS.

most ladies are into Hookup, both married and singles.

HOOOOOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHOOOOOOW

I will make sure I marry a Virgin, I go run test tire
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by obinnazy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
a simp and his money are departed, only fool will invest in woman ,it is the same as throwing money inside well I said it long time ago,look for your class and date ,stop going for broke bitches,una no dey hear now check out ,your supposed fiancee is ready to hawk her pussy , keep buying her stuff you hear,she might change.

You said we guys should stop going for broke bitches, but how many rich ladies are in Nigeria??

We have more broke ladies than guys, even a broke guy still provides for his girlfriend in his own little way

4 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Divoc19(f): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
I taya sad
advanceDNA:
Wild and moving mad... grin

Divoc19 u see why i said yesterday... most 21st women are not worth spending money on...many are just parasite and never contended .. they just expect u to waste money to prove love they dont even have for you....

....they give 11 promax....u are still putting pressure for 13 promax....yet all u are doing is spreading legs about..... tuehh!!!

Any man wasting hard earned money on any girlfriend doesnt have sense.....
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
imadiyi:

His stupidity? Why this contemptible filthy conclusion? Your cognitive bias that financial hypnosis was responsible for her ordeal, is what I do not understand. Na wahoo!

Read below, hopefully, you will understand.

Nazgul:

Well said!

Most guys are the architects of their own Doom. You lavish money foolishly on a jobless girl, you make her feel that hard work isn't relevant by getting her extremely expensive gadgets she obviously cannot afford even if she's working, then complain when she plays the whóre.

I've said this and I'll keep saying it, if you want to get married as a guy, one of the major criteria you should look out for in a girl is someone who's gainfully employed and doesn't live above her means...a girl with good money management skills not some broke girl with a high taste she cannot afford. Cos she wouldn't hesitate to sell her body in order to fund her lifestyle regardless of your love for her.

A girl who works and earn her own money wouldn't place so much priority on iPhone 14 even if she can afford it, she'll prefer to channel that funds to a much profitable venture. But a jobless girl would demand it from her guy because she has zero money management skills.

If you understand how hard it is to make money, you won't spend it anyhow. That's why when I see stories of how guys buy cars, iPhones, set up businesses...etc, for their girlfriends at their own expense I just shake my head at their stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Me ShiShi I don't even have to give any bitch as I am now. My mom and my sisters are the ones enjoying my riches.
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by house10studios: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Suunnn:

Wow
yh scary
Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fountainofyouth:

Read below, hopefully, you will understand.

Why referencing another person's contribution to me? My concern is the OP's writeup,,ok? If that is the basis and part of the underlying conditions you used, I'm utterly disappointed in you, babe! If to sey u b my wife ehn, no ground u 4 sleep dis nyt, I swear, 4 dis singular act, abah!

1 Like

Re: Man Test His Lover With Hookup by Rexymania(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Disappointment everywhere lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls / Male Romancelanders You Can Date. / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.