Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama (45627 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by lereinter(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:
A failed comedian looking for cheap attention.

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

Where is AIT now in the world of in-vogue news media.?

The way tinubu wants to run nigeria, that is how your life and generation will be ran.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Ybaby: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
Thebigheart:

Jesus Christ, you called MR. MACARONI a failed comedian?

What is your net worth?

If a child is beaten he must cry. Pls Macaroni has beaten him. So let him cry... When he is done crying... Let him vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by dvkot(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

HIs mate, Sabinus won an AMVCA ... This shameless clown is all over social media looking for validations and attention from social media obidient kids. I cant still believe i fought for supposedly justice alongside this clown during end-sarz protest before it got hijacked by miscreants and i had to back down. I should have known he was just an attention seeking social media nuisance. A yoruba-boy making fun of a Yoruba-Elder stateman all because of internet clout, likes and validations. smh

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training or respect for their elders, talkmore of others.

Less than 90 days to go. This nonsense will surely be put to bed. The downFall of AIT ought to be a lesson to everyone. The Buhari they antagonised and ran campaign of calumnies against in 2015 with different demeaning documentaries and silly jokes. Not only won that election. But repeat it again in 2019.

tell you bababulubu to sit down

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

The same way Tinubu stole Donald Duke’s picture. Go ahead and meet an artist to carve an award for you. Mumu.
Tilumbu is a thief. Photo thief. I did not mention Tinubu o b4 una go carry me go Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Hopebringer: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

This one is always sounding mentally deranged ..
You are calling Mr Macaroni a failed comedian? Is your father or mother as successful or as renowned as he is?

Who is your father ? Tell us his name let's know who knows him?

Idiot like you

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Britishpea: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
This one is just looking for opportunities to cash out.
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Olamilekan1555(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

The silly boy emulating and copying yiibos. Yibbos that have no single or iota of trace of home-training for their elders, talkmore of others.

So because he is a Yoruba man, he did not have right to choose? instead of you giving full point on why he should support your candidate you are here talking about tribe, Are you not ashamed of what your so call principle did? i believe you wont find anything wrong with it because you are Yoruba man. i believe that you are part of people that insulted and make joke about Jonathan during his time so why is it paining you now? the question you need to ask yourself is that if Nigeria is your company with so much trouble and bad economic will you hire someone because his a Yoruba man not minding capacity, competence, etc? if your answer is yes with sincerity then you are right following your principle. please stop insulting people because they don't share the same ideology with you. We all are old enough to know what is good and bad so stop bringing tribe in this critical time.

In a country with so much trouble, your principle went ahead to choose Muslim- Muslim ticket who those that even Atiku from the north understand the place of equality than your so call Tinubu. just to let you know am a Yoruba Man but my view is different from yours cause i don't do tribe i do competence and capacity, someone that can answer my questions, someone that understand equality, someone who is for all not for one Religion in which your principle lack all this quality. please dont tell me he build Lagos oooo cause Fashola, Ambode all did wonderfully well than him. if you are not clear please use google and ask people around you.

Peace of the Lord be with you

3 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Tony4000: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Cry me a river
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by pythonkid(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kingcalls: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!

Macaroni is more interesting, creative and funnier than sabinus...awards don't determine the best

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Thebigheart: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ybaby:

If a child is beaten he must cry. Pls Macaroni has beaten him. So let him cry... When he is done crying... Let him vote Peter Obi

Make he cry well, I get bucket for here.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by madjune(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol.

Oh my goodness. This dude has finished Tinubu.

I really don't have much against Tinubu but, his performance at that Chatham clearly shows he doesn't have what it takes to be President in this present times.

It's ridiculous.

How do you delegate answers to surrogates?

2 Likes

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by DesChyko: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
JasonScoolari:

Your hypocrisy is powered by the Sun.

Kryptonian Hypocrisy grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kajaard: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
booblacain:

This person sounds like Omenka.

It's Omenka. Typical APC charlatan.

We know the way they write no matter how many new monikers they create.

Shameless urchins.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Codes151(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

with the old man that should be resting ?
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by isan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Show me a macaroni skit that wasn't about exploiting women bodies?
Reinaldo:

To the best of your limited understanding. We know better. And we say Mr. Macaroni is a huge content creator. Him and Tinubu grin grin grin
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by justlaw(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Instead of all these wailing, why not put that energy into selling your candidate.

Be sincere with yourself, if Tinubu were to be your grandfather, would you encourage him to run for this office? You and I know the answer already.

ATLIEN2027:
Shallow, empty, low IQ, brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient fools.
Same fools who claimed that 100s were killed at the toll gate without providing evidence to back it up.
Same set of extremely Shallow, low IQ fools who believed that Buhari was Jubril from Sudan just because one idiotic terrorist said so..
I don't take these fools seriously on important issues. They are only good for occasional comedic skits.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kingspin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You don't have any problem

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by 1Dray(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

E pain am! Kpele. Mind you, SABINUS is also Obidient. Cry more.

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Kingspin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You don't have any problem. If You do, we will know

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by AerialMapper: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
So one Urchin Lhordspy praises Sabinus, an Igbo comedian and condemns Mr Macaroni because he does a skit making fun of BAT.

Then the fool goes ahead to insult the tribe of the same Sabinus he was hyping.

Big fool

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by phemmyfour: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

E pain am...cry me a river cry

I will drink your tears

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Jack500: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
Very creative. A few people expressed their displeasure over the ordinary comedy, shows how deep into Jagabandism some people are

There's this thing called Stockholm Syndrome. I think a lot of Nigerians are experiencing it, half of the country or more if you ask me. Else, how do you explain how some Nigerians love and fight for their oppressors, even die for them.

People like Festus K, FFK and Reno get paid to do what they do, but for the millions of others fighting for their oppressors over nothing, it's perplexing, very puzzling to behold!

Tinubu is an oppressor, but Peter obi is a deliver!
You must have left your brain at home before typing this nonsense
Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Memeni(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

U fight for end sarz... you're a useless urchin hiding in the deepest darkest parts of Lagos lagoon...clown

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Jflex07(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

Wonders shall never end grin grin. A jobless keypad urrchin insulting a known successful comedian

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by socialmediaman: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
Jack500:

Tinubu is an oppressor, but Peter obi is a deliver!
You must have left your brain at home before typing this nonsense

You just typed it all by yourself. So be it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Dshocker(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

He has achieved 10× more than every member of your family put together....

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Jagabandits everywhere

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Snowx: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

You're one of the problem we re facing in this country..the suffering of Nigerians in APC administration is glaring yet you re here supporting the evil party that put their citizens into it..

Perhaps you eat from their table..stomach infrastructure is the main aim of defending this party

1 Like

Re: Job Seeker Delegates Interview Questions: Mr Macaroni Tinubu Chatham House Drama by Creativity22: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2022
lhordspy:

See how you are having convulsion over a simple comedy. Did they call anybody name there ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Mercy To Ike 'You Can't Take Care Of Me And My Family' / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / BBNaija: Nengi 'Why I Didn’t Sleep On Any Man’s Bed In The House'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.