Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Am I Doing The Right Thing To Hurt Her?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Doing The Right Thing To Hurt Her?? (1436 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am I Doing The Right Thing To Hurt Her?? by aisha1314(f): 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Bradford111:
Am dating this girl for like 4 months now the relationship has not been that bad just like every other relationship out there but now the problem is sometimes I feel like to break up with her am also the one that deflowered her the last time I tried breaking up with her because of a small issue she cried I don't just know since I had sex with her my love for her had gone cold am hurting her because I don't give her attention again and if I continue this relationship it will just be like I'm using her just for sex while some times I feel like I miss her if we have not talked for a while am just confused on what to do...
Am treating her really badly currently making her cry a lot and I don't like it is just my emotions

Please I do need advice on how to go about this

If you're treating her badly, not giving her much attention and making her cry then that means you don't really love her anymore. It means you've gone off her. It's best for both of you if you just end the relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House For Sale In Indonesia With Free Wife! (hakim Theory Required) (pictures) / Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? / What Do Men Benefit From Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.