Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? (1411 Views)

Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by Naijatask: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good day guys, it's just as the heading says.

Are sexual urges irresistible or some men are just dogs who can't resist their sex urges?

I mean, I do get sex urges even when I'm reading in the night, and once I pay no attention to it, it naturally goes away.

Is it easy for me because I'm a virgin? Or I'm I just strong enough to resist the urge?

Or, is resisting the urge almost an impossible task for non-virgins?

I mean, I do see some posts of men confessing of visiting brothels whenever they have sexual urges.

I'll like to get some answers if possible smiley
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
It is resistible.

The mind frame and circle one keeps, plays a vital role.

2 Likes

Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sex urges can be resisted.Only men without self control and self discipline exhibit no restraint on their sexual urges, and like to act on them at any given point in time.
A real man would exhibit self control and keep his urges in check.He will never act carelessly.
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by myyansh68(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
Maybe some are cursed.
like this Op, just imagine!
https://www.nairaland.com/7734450/guys-should-talk-ooooo

1 Like

Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by talented321: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Manchi it can be controlled, just that we now have more foolish simps everywhere. Real men don't take sex that serious because they know anytime they want the woman is their.
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by correctyourself(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2023
Naijatask:

Are sexual urges irresistible or some men are just dogs who can't resist their sex urges?

I mean, I do get sex urges even when I'm reading in the night, and once I pay no attention to it, it naturally goes away.

Is it easy for me because I'm a virgin? Or I'm I just strong enough to resist the urge?

I mean, I do see some posts of men confessing of visiting brothels whenever they have sexual urges.

You needed answers to question and as well calling men dog those not show that you're well mannered.
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by Naijatask: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2023
correctyourself:

You needed answers to question and as well calling men dog those not show that you're well mannered.

I did say SOME men in my post though? undecided or are you oblivious of the fact that men have been raping women and even children all because of their sexual urges?
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by diogo23: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Naijatask:

Why you women stupid enough to generalized any time a man cheat on you?
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by Savedday2: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
If you call men dogs because of sexual urge, then what will you call women?

Any 9ja girls sexual urge is out of this world!
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by LewisIsADog(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ask Seankafor
Zonefree
Iamoyindamola
And akwesenana
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by eazzzy1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
Any man who doesn’t rape any woman he sees including his family member has control of his sexual urges. Having consensual sex is a thing of pride not shame.

Sex has always been the prerogative of the best of men. The finest, the most confident, the wealthiest of men gets the most sex. The number of women you sleep with and the frequency is a confirmation of being in this elite group of men.

It takes effort, discipline, tact and strategy to pursue a woman and get her, so people who choose to resist their sexual urges and the ones who would rather act on it both show discipline albeit in different directions; the direction they believe is beneficial for them. If that makes them dogs then let the dogs breath, do not suffocate them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by zed7: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
I've seen men in their 50's who can't do without sex every time. Even after having it for decades, I'm surprised they can't control themselves. These men are ready to do anything for sex, even kneel and beg small girls. Honestly, I don't know if it's genetic or they are indisciplined.

Personally, I've turned down sex a couple of times. I've never had problems controlling my sex drive. Again, maybe it's genetic or I'm just disciplined.
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by whitejs: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2023
eazzzy1:
Any man who doesn’t rape any woman he sees including his family member has control of his sexual urges. Having consensual sex is a thing of pride not shame.

Sex has always been the prerogative of the best of men. The finest, the most confident, the wealthiest of men gets the most sex. The number of women you sleep with and the frequency is a confirmation of being in this elite group of men.

It takes effort, discipline, tact and strategy to pursue a woman and get her, so people who choose to resist their sexual urges and the ones who would rather act on it both show discipline albeit in different directions; the direction they believe is beneficial for them. If that makes them dogs then let the dogs breath, do not suffocate them.
Re: Are Sexual Urges Irresistible? Or Are Some Men Just Dogs? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43am On Nov 05, 2023
Some men are just dogs - no arguing.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Not Our Home!! / If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady / Kenyan Clubs Turns Into P0rn Hub Centers [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.