Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? (6196 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Streetmovement(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Your gal na Doratheexplorer grin

You're the hunter but in this case you are being hunted grin

Upgrade your hunting skills, use dark mode cuz he dey like you still dey light mode, she's seeing all your moves grin

But if na me be you I wouldn't waste my time checking her everyday, you're only showing her all your moves, girls are smart o when it comes to playing chess grin

Use dark mode cool

1 Like

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

Your gal na Doratheexplorer grin

You're the hunter but in this case you are being hunted grin

Upgrade your hunting skills, use dark mode cuz he dey like you still dey light mode, she's seeing all your moves grin

But if na me be you I wouldn't waste my time checking her everyday, you're only showing her all your moves, girls are smart o when it comes to playing chess grin

Use dark mode cool

dark mode!!! like visit her unannounced?
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Streetmovement(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2022
udofia234:

dark mode!!! like visit her unannounced?

The best way to catch her is to play in her game, just like in football when a team knows his opponent's weakness and use it against them, the reason why you haven't caught her is because she knows your game and she got it on lock, time to switch it all up grin

In order not to be caught by a trap you have to be the trap, as a gee you should understand I don't need to explain further.

That's dark mode bro cool
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by detectivejones: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2022
You sef, you already gave yourself away as a monitoring spirit by checking her at work and scrutinizing her phone. So babe got smarter, but if really you have a gut feeling talk to your friend that saw her in the first place to keep an eye. My 2kobo.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by kelspinall(m): 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2022
udofia234:

.really? haar!!! Nigerian girls

Some are fast and careful to cover up their mischievous ways, am not saying she's cheating but 2 ways you can find out whether she's cheating is observing her character/attitude and reading her emotion. Do it codedly
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Streetmovement:

The best way to catch her is to play in her game, just like in football when a team knows his opponent's weakness and use it against them, the reason why you haven't caught her is because she knows your game and she got it on lock, time to switch it all up grin
In order not to be caught by a trap you have to be the trap, as a gee you should understand I don't need to explain further.

That's dark mode bro cool

Noted boss

1 Like

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
detectivejones:
You sef, you already gave yourself away as a monitoring spirit by checking her at work and scrutinizing her phone. So babe got smarter, but if really you have a gut feeling talk to your friend that saw her in the first place to keep an eye. My 2kobo.

Noted!!! Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
kelspinall:

Some are fast and careful to cover up their mischievous ways, am not saying she's cheating but 2 ways you can find out whether she's cheating is observing her character/attitude and reading her emotion. Do it codedly

OK boss
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by MrCuteking(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2022
Do you know why the devil is so hard to locate? Because he hides inside women.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Nelgenius4me(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
It is either your friend is lying or your girlfriend has two phones. Perhaps one for you and another phone for her runs. Carryout due diligence before your conclude.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
MrCuteking:
Do you know why the devil is so hard to locate? Because he hides inside women.

Na so baba
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Nelgenius4me:
It is either your friend is lying or your girlfriend has two phones. Perhaps one for you and another phone for her runs. Carryout due diligence before your conclude.

I'm secretly watching her, she only comes with one Samsung phone. I've not noticed any part from that
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Trilz(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2022
udofia234:

Noted boss!!! I'll contact you

Aright.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Saintinoo(m): 11:16am On Dec 17, 2022
udofia234:
Good evening every one!!!

I have an issue at hand, I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, in fact I intend marrying her, she spends her weekend with me, during her working days I check on her at her place of work and she's always there, she's so committed.

Just this Monday! A friend of mine said he saw her come to the shopping mall with a guy and the way they where on each other he's suspecting she's dating the guy, I just waved it off because I still went to her office that day and I saw her myself and that there's no way she could be the one, he felt embarrassed, so I told him anytime he sees them together again he should snap them and call me if I'm around that area I'll come see for my self.

After I got the info I never changed towards he and neither did I ask her about it, she even allowed me check her phone, I read through her msg, watttapp, Twitter, fb and others! guys I no see anything!!!

so I had that confidence that she ain't cheating on me, I mean she would have left a trace for me to know, she acts normal, she never changed towards me.

This time I intensified my checking on her and calls her regularly and when ever she didn't pick up she'll call me back apologizing.

Her movements and phones are crystal clean! I know my friend cannot lie to me cos he recognises her even in the dark! I'm hot on the inside knowing she's doing something behind me and I can't even trace anything. Before confronting her on anything I need to be sure she's really cheating....

To the wise men and women in the house! I wan catch her red handed or how do I unravel this mystery!

If only you will listen, same thing happened to me,your so called friend is lying to you.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Aguiyimba(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Marry her and find out the truth
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2022
Saintinoo:

If only you will listen, same thing happened to me,your so called friend is lying to you.

I tot so too
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2022
Aguiyimba:
Marry her and find out the truth

I'm still thinking on that
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Saintinoo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
udofia234:

I tot so too

Honestly, the guy wanted to.destroy our relationship, he know i trust him so much. Not to doubt him, later found out that he ws also telling my woman lies about me.
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by udofia234(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2022
Saintinoo:

Honestly, the guy wanted to.destroy our relationship, he know i trust him so much. Not to doubt him, later found out that he ws also telling my woman lies about me.

hmmm!!! up till now he has not provided any evidence on what he told me
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Alejandr: 1:19am On Nov 12, 2023
Hello everyone, do you have this feeling your partner isn’t being faithful?
Are you being blackmailed by some low life?
Do you want to keep track of what your kids are doing?
Or do you just need to change a grade to save your gpa?
SPYHACKELITE team of Hackers offer a set of Professional hacking services. Hire a hacker for Facebook, Email, Web, Database or Phone hacking. They are a team of highly skilled and professional hackers that are able to hack any social accounts, email accounts, phone, website or database. 100% guarantee of privacy and confidentiality for our customers.
Mail: spyhackelite @gmail com
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by okoroemeka(m): 5:29am On Nov 12, 2023
udofia234:
Good evening every one!!!

I have an issue at hand, I'm in a serious relationship with a lady, in fact I intend marrying her, she spends her weekend with me, during her working days I check on her at her place of work and she's always there, she's so committed.

Just this Monday! A friend of mine said he saw her come to the shopping mall with a guy and the way they where on each other he's suspecting she's dating the guy, I just waved it off because I still went to her office that day and I saw her myself and that there's no way she could be the one, he felt embarrassed, so I told him anytime he sees them together again he should snap them and call me if I'm around that area I'll come see for my self.

After I got the info I never changed towards he and neither did I ask her about it, she even allowed me check her phone, I read through her msg, watttapp, Twitter, fb and others! guys I no see anything!!!

so I had that confidence that she ain't cheating on me, I mean she would have left a trace for me to know, she acts normal, she never changed towards me.

This time I intensified my checking on her and calls her regularly and when ever she didn't pick up she'll call me back apologizing.

Her movements and phones are crystal clean! I know my friend cannot lie to me cos he recognises her even in the dark! I'm hot on the inside knowing she's doing something behind me and I can't even trace anything. Before confronting her on anything I need to be sure she's really cheating....

To the wise men and women in the house! I wan catch her red handed or how do I unravel this mystery!

try and catch a fish in the water with your hands that's how difficult it is to catch a cheating woman that don't want to be caught,don't give yourself unecessary blood pressure and paranoia about monitoring women,she already knows how insecure you are and will be on her guard
Re: Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? by Bornboy4: 6:05am On Nov 12, 2023
Yes.
Let her pvssy breathe abeg.
udofia234:

Hmmm!!! So I should zero my mind on her charting on me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! / Guys!!! Wet Dreams, Do U Find It Pleasuring Or Evil Thing!!! / As Far U Have A Penis, You Must See This (picture), Click Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.