Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) (65400 Views)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega / Referee Maurice Paarhuis Accidentally Scores In Dutch League, Awards Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Gangster1ms: 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
assholemods:

Na you go drink am.
He's your God na.. Mugu

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 12:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:
Leading to the game, LVG was so trash talking Argentina ahead of the game. Reminds me of Mourinho in the days of El-classico. LVG disrespected not only Argentinian team but Brazilian team as well. I love Messi and his teammates having the last laugh and rubbing it on their faces. I even love the total drama from both teams. Crazy.
shutup yu hater..if na RONALDO now nobody go hear word..all that guy did was call him
Dat migget is a proud nigga

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Keepamsafe: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
tell us you are a Ronaldo fan without telling us you are a Ronaldo fan.

ogbonti:

shorrop dear - you are just stuck in and struck with mental slavery - i laugh when i see black people especially Nigerians idolizing Leo Messi, a very disrespectful player from a racist country Argentina - If you know how Messi and Pep Guadiana ganges up to frustrate Eto out of Nou Camp in 2009, and even didn’t spare Ronaldinho in that same period and they conceived and gave those 2 black players hell at the height of their enviable careers at Barcelona- then you will know Messi and Ronaldo of Portugal are 2 players I will have to see win the senior world cup

He hasn’t won the world cup he is already calling a fellow professional player like himself a fool, that’s very arrogant and I make bold to say he won’t win this world cup - Gold abhor the arrogant and Messi will be punished by the universe dor this outburst

I can bet my 2 testicles the player he just called a fool is a black Dutch player who probably wants to come exchange jersey with him… so arrogant - Same behavior is exhibited by Ronaldo - 2 set of players who behave like everyone playing with them
should worship them and everyone playing against them
should adore them- and no matter the talent- it is sickening for an athlete to be openly nasty.

Something about Argentina and their players - they are very stubborn, racist, ill mannered and live through life with a chip on their shoulder - probably because their ancestors were banished from Europe or fled prosecution or persecution from Europe hence they fell life has not been fair to them I don’t know

They are always angry and terrible losers and arrogant winners whenever it happens

btw i will still support Portugal ahead of Argentina if they meet because apart from Ronaldo, the other players are not arrogant and they just want to enjoy playing football

And why am i having the feeling this world cup wil lead to PORTUGAL vs ARGENTINA finals aimed at finally settling the rivalry of Ronaldo and Messi - and putting them to their retirement with one being the winner and the other the loser - ? hmm just thinking g
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
We all have our threshold when it comes to anger so don't be quick to judge Messi. The one who is always quiet is not a fool.

4 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jostoman:
if it is ronaldo he would have break somebody's phone on that pitch.

Lol
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
boluwatife122:
sincerely.... especially those English media...seems they had a secret agenda against ronaldo

Swears
3seriez:

People won't sleep tonite. Topic would be on page 10 by now.

No be lie bro
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by tnerro1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2022
femisplash:

Humble doesn't mean being stupid. Sometimes, you have to react to too much insults. At least, it's better Messi fighting for his team than sulking and walking out on his teammates like a bencher

I swear if I was near you, I would have brought you so much beer till you faint for this good comment grin

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by youngreezy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
so because messi humble make em dey like slowpoke if person provoke am?? useless people full this forum I swear,even me wey quiet,if you insult me the one wey go pain me,we go fight there......that dutch striker was provoking messi and messi reacted after the win where e go pain the mugu well u a dey talk nonsense say messi arrogant...even emiliano martinez wey no like problem was annoyed to the extent he said bad words too but una no see am,na messi be una problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Najdorf: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
blueAgent:

How many towels have u soaked and changed with tears?

E dey pain them e dey sweet us. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by RexTramadol1: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

shorrop dear - you are just stuck in and struck with mental slavery - i laugh when i see black people especially Nigerians idolizing Leo Messi, a very disrespectful player from a racist country Argentina - If you know how Messi and Pep Guadiana ganges up to frustrate Eto out of Nou Camp in 2009, and even didn’t spare Ronaldinho in that same period and they conceived and gave those 2 black players hell at the height of their enviable careers at Barcelona- then you will know Messi and Ronaldo of Portugal are 2 players I will have to see win the senior world cup

He hasn’t won the world cup he is already calling a fellow professional player like himself a fool, that’s very arrogant and I make bold to say he won’t win this world cup - Gold abhor the arrogant and Messi will be punished by the universe dor this outburst

I can bet my 2 testicles the player he just called a fool is a black Dutch player who probably wants to come exchange jersey with him… so arrogant - Same behavior is exhibited by Ronaldo - 2 set of players who behave like everyone playing with them
should adore them- and no matter the talent- it is sickening for an athlete to be openly nasty.

Something about Argentina and their players - they are very stubborn, racist, ill mannered and live through life with a chip on their shoulder - probably because their ancestors were banished from Europe or fled prosecution or persecution from Europe hence they fell life has not been fair to them I don’t know

They are always angry and terrible losers and arrogant winners whenever it happens

btw i will still support Portugal ahead of Argentina if they meet because apart from Ronaldo, the other players are not arrogant and they just want to enjoy playing football

And why am i having the feeling this world cup wil lead to PORTUGAL vs ARGENTINA finals aimed at finally settling the rivalry of Ronaldo and Messi - and putting them to their retirement with one being the winner and the other the loser - ? hmm just thinking g

I guess he forgot to force Abidal out.

Or he has forced all black players out of PSG

Very unfortunate comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by theamazonguru(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
Teach me how to bold and apply colors cry

"This is how to bold a sentence"

This is how to apply color

Image 1:
To bold: Follow the arrow and click on B

Image 2:
To add color: Follow the arrow , click on change color

Image 3:
Then select your preferred color.

Hope this helps.

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by sirchim(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Croatia will help us reduce noise pollution on 13th December. There will be sanity in the world after that day.
Before you said Netherlands will do that, but today you have changed to Croatia. Why can't you mentain your word?

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Najdorf: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:

He's your God na.. Mugu
Ronald is your God... Oponu! Maga!

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by mabea: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi.
Upon all the help the referee gave, he still went to him after match to abuse him. Very pretentious human. I've never seen Ronaldo behave like this and I was told he was the arrogant one.
I just hope Argentina never succeed for the love of football, the team as a whole is dirty.
Very dirty and toxic

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by assholemods: 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2022
ogbonti:

This one just dey write rubbish! Na one percent of get meaning.

5 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by cyndylove64(f): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dalil8:
Messi is so humble.

FRAUD!
Lol Messi is humble but will do you dirty when you disrespect him grin grin every one knows Messi doesn't attack who don't attack him first grin grin cheesy

It is clearly seen in the way he plays football..

3 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by cyndylove64(f): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
CalabarPikin:
After what happens yesterday, I know the media will always come up with things like this.
Believe it or not, that guy Messi is humble, but one thing people fail to understand about the quiet people is that they're limit to what they can take... you don't push them to the extreme and expect them to be quiet.....I'm in this category, I can tell you that. Amongst my family, peers and classmates, I seem to the the most quiet among them all....but if e sup, guys are always scared of my wrath. To be quiet or humble no mean say you mumu
The Dutch started a war they couldn't finish

�️ | Van Der Vaart : "This Messi can be stopped"

�️ | Marco Van Basten : "Messi isn’t a leader, he doesn’t have personality. Playing with Messi means 10 vs 11."

�️ | Louis Van Gaal : "I think Argentina are afraid of us. We will stop Messi."

�️ | Noppert : "Every shot by Messi will be stopped"

They spoke at the interview, but Messi gave them the answer on the pitch and made his haters swallow their own words.

The Dutch deserve it
lmao wetin Ronaldo do you grin

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Juanmike(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Eagba:

He is cuter than you........ Did I also mentioned taller?
Wait till you see me,I am well built handsome and Towering... Even you will want to be me.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Biafraaa: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
Manna4Gurls:
Na today you Join NL undecided
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by cyndylove64(f): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
quote author=femisplash post=119046488]The Dutch players love trouble, after the bad blood on the pitch, you still had to trail Messi down to the mixed zone where he was about granting interview. Do you see Van Dirk slamming Parades to the floor?.. Crazy game. [/quote] I saw it ooooo .... Even players from the dug out had to come on pitch grin I was even waiting for them to throw blows cheesy
But van dirk deserves a card for it . Omo the bad blood sweet me Sha ...
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by SodiumValproate: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

A

B

C

D

E

Bold

grin grin grin
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Argentina will BEAT Croatia.

They are not good individually.

But They are Compact as a Team and their Players are United like Sugar Ants.

+They have a Good Keeper unlike Caballero of 2018 who was Man City second choice.

I See France or England defeating them, NOT Croatia.
Croatia that boasts of Modric, Kovacic, Lovren, Perisic, Brozovic are not good individually!

Anyways you're right. Croatia are more of a team and more efficient than Argentina who largely rely on the talents of a single individual.

That's why they are better than and are more likely to beat Argentina.

France will beat England. Mark this post.
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Eagba(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Wait till you see me,I am well built handsome and Towering... Even you will want to be me.
I don't want to brag. But if you are intelligent enough, you'll know it takes a god like me to call out a total stranger on a forum like this cos I know what i can bring to any table. Money wise, intelligent, finesse, handsome.

Real guys like us don't put handsomeness first, quality. Please don't insult the greatest of all time again. Messi. And don't quote me again
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2022
alfarouq:
What could have provoked Messi? He is unlike Ronaldo.
Messi is fortunate that Ronaldo is a bigger cunt, so Messi's shithousery goes unnoticed most of the time. They're both very much egocentric and twats.

Messi's not an angel as most media project him as.

2 Likes

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
WriterNig:

Following Argentina’s fiery penalty shootout win over Netherlands in the quarterfinal of the World Cup, tempers flared between the players and coaching staff of the two teams. While Lionel Messi, man of the match on the day with a goal and an assist, was doing an interview with TyC Sports after the game, he had a run-in with Wout Weghorst, scorer of both Dutch goals to get them back into the game.

“What are you looking at, fool? Go away,” Messi was quoted as saying by the television channel. The Argentine skipper added that he did not feel ‘respected’ by the opposition on the day, not even by their coach Louis van Gaal, then took a dig at the Dutch manager’s philosophy.

“I don’t like to talk before the games. Since he (no 19) entered the game, he began to provoke us, bump into us, tell us things… It seems to me that this is not part of football. I always respect everyone, I like that they respect me too. Their coach was not respectful to us,” he said. “We suffer too unfairly. Van Gaal sells that he plays football and then puts tall people in and began to hit balls.”

Weghorst was eventually crowded out by a host of Argentine players, including Lisandro Martinez, Lautaro Martinez, and former striker Sergio Aguero, who was also in the dugout. Aguero recounted the episode to the channel: “We were just entering. He started to say: ‘Hey, Messi, hey, Messi’. And Leo turned around, look at him… That’s when he told him that. The guy told him ‘come here ‘ (‘I came’).”

“I tell him to shut up… He told me: ‘You don’t say shut up’ (‘don’t tell me to shut up’). I tell him: ‘Okay, you don’t talk to Messi’,” the former Manchester City striker added.

olu omo messi... the cup is yours

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by TristanX: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
WriterNig:

“I don’t like to talk before the games. Since he (no 19) entered the game, he began to provoke us, bump into us, tell us things… It seems to me that this is not part of football. I always respect everyone, I like that they respect me too. Their coach was not respectful to us,” he said. “We suffer too unfairly. Van Gaal sells that he plays football and then puts tall people in and began to hit balls.”

Rubbish talk.... imagine!! This Messi dude sef.

Honestly Argentines are so cheating and violent. Messi’s anger for Weghorst is just because the dude came in as a sub and almost spoilt things for him
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Memphis357(m): 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2022
assholemods:

Lol... The team as a whole is dirty? Pained Rinaldo fan.... Messi Urine clean pass your body.
Nigga, quit sucking on Messi's dick. That's Antonela Roccuzzo's job!!!
Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Them take his word out of context. I like the part he took a dig at van gaal sha.

I hate it when this coach claim to be football players but when the chip are down result to morihno pragmatic tactics. Only few saw that messi jab. So fast we can say it did not occurs.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Agbebakun22: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gangster1ms:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi.
Upon all the help the referee gave, he still went to him after match to abuse him. Very pretentious human. I've never seen Ronaldo behave like this and I was told he was the arrogant one.
I just hope Argentina never succeed for the love of football, the team as a whole is dirty.
The referee do everything possible just to help Argentina, every little touch boom foul. Hopefully Croatia can help me to deal with them and i hope France to retain the cup.

1 Like

Re: "What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) by Memphis357(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2022
paradigmshift:
the midget your father will trade u for ...
Bitchass gay muthafucka!!!
F**k you and your imp god!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.