Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. (1455 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Efna55: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yesterday I wrote about my visit to a diagnostic centre and how I was turned back because of consent from the mother..
Today I got the number of the general manager who is also the owner of the centre from their site online, I explained how I was turned back because the lady scientist in charge asked for consent, he told me they never had such policy, he said consent is only required if it was sent by a court and apologised and asked me to come and do it, I simply told him they've just lost a client.
Well I won't go back, because I might be given a false result, I saw emotions on the lady's face despite not knowing the person involved, she also acted unprofessional with the discharge of her duties..
Note:
1.I trust my wife despite some circumstances I'm not too comfortable with which I might share later, I mean the full story
2. There are many stories of people taking care of children not theirs which they'll find out later in future, I want to avoid stories that touch, I can't trust 100% even if you're coming from heaven,
3. I love my son, so it will hurt me to find out he isn't mine when he is grown after all expenses and time spent, being scientifically sure I don't think is a bad idea.
Additional!
*Most people have nothing to say on nairaland, they have no opinion but to insult at any slight opportunity, you might not even know the person you're talking to just because it's a faceless forum, we should have some level of decorum as a people.

8 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Ikennaford: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
So what's the essence of this post ,you don doam abi you never doam ,(DNA)no deh write long epistles ,tell us the result let's shame the devil ,I'm the regional leader nairaland sector of devil shamers ...clout chaser

7 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by vincenteger: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
You trust your wife and still want to run DNA
You love your son and still want to run DNA

Just keep lying to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by jmoore(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
I pity people advising you on your fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by ednut1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
Last last this guy wan use style advert a DNA test centre 🤣

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Nna17(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
This story does not sound authentic.

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Northernblood8(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
I support you. Never trust any creature that bleeds once a month
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Evestar200(f): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
LAST Last DNA will scatter so many innocent marriages.

This is a country that even gives out wrong results for Blood groups, Genotypes, and other medical reports, so how well do you people think they will not give most of you fake or Mixed NDA results?

Some of you don't even have money to run more than one DNA test to know the real result and you will not allow us to hear word about DNA.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Eyinju112(f): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
The lady ahead of me has found a justification for herself if her husband by chance realize he's been Fathering another man's son.

My gender kwenu😂😂😂😂

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Ikennaford: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Evestar200:

This is a country that even gives out wrong results for Blood groups, Genotypes, and other medical reports, so how well do you people think they will not give most of you fake or Mixed NDA results?

Some of you don't even have money to run more than one DNA test to know the real result and you will not allow us to hear word about DNA.
You the kinda adulterous woman king Solomon adviced real men to flee from ,,,you sound like a dirty hoeski

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by YourGFsnatcher: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Efna55:
Yesterday I wrote about my visit to a diagnostic centre and how I was turned back because of consent from the mother..
Today I got the number of the general manager who is also the owner of the centre from their site online, I explained how I was turned back because the lady scientist in charge asked for consent, he told me they never had such policy, he said consent is only required if it was sent by a court and apologised and asked me to come and do it, I simply told him they've just lost a client.
Well I won't go back, because I might be given a false result, I saw emotions on the lady's face despite not knowing the person involved, she also acted unprofessional with the discharge of her duties..
Note:
1.I trust my wife despite some circumstances I'm not too comfortable with which I might share later, I mean the full story
2. There are many stories of people taking care of children not theirs which they'll find out later in future, I want to avoid stories that touch, I can't trust 100% even if you're coming from heaven,
3. I love my son, so it will hurt me to find out he isn't mine when he is grown after all expenses and time spent, being scientifically sure I don't think is a bad idea.
Additional!
*Most people have nothing to say on nairaland, they have no opinion but to insult at any slight opportunity, you might not even know the person you're talking to just because it's a faceless forum, we should have some level of decorum as a people.

Guy! Run that dna
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Dizzyyish: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Efna55:
Note:
Additional!

She didn't inquire if it was issued by court? She just sent you away?

When men unify the way women unify, then, a lot of issues will come to a halt.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Evestar200:

What is this one saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Evestar200(f): 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ikennaford:

You the kinda adulterous woman king Solomon adviced real men to flee from ,,,you sound like a dirty hoeski
Real Men that runs after DNA even after marrying Virgins 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

What foolish real men.

If you like flee from here to your village, you will still join this one running over the DNA results of your kids

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by NFBI: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2023
Do what you think its good for you
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Nonexisting1: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
So what are you now saying? E be like you just wan take nairalanders for a ride with useless threads iikwa?

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Sparrk007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Oga forget this long story, you don do the DNA or you dey fear
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Usmanovic95(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
MR OP, more is lost by indecision than wrong decision. It's better to know your faith now before it is too late.Make a decision now before sunk cost fallacy creeps in.

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by mii4u(f): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2023
[quote author=Efna55 post=127573837]Yesterday I wrote about my visit to a diagnostic centre and how I was turned back because of consent from the mother..
Note:
Additional!
*Most people have nothing to say on nairaland, they have no opinion but to insult at any slight opportunity, you might not even know the person you're talking to just because it's a faceless forum, we should have some level of decorum as a people.[/quote)
My advice is this, wen u conduct a paternity test,
Pls don't forget to conduct a maternity test as well to be 100â„… sure of wat u are doing.

Many nurses are doing the unthinkable these days not.minding wat their actions will result to In another family. I'm an advocate of paternity and maternity test together to be on the safe side before an innocent person go die for wetin she no no.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by DiskJokeyManic: 6:27am On Dec 23, 2023
Efna55:
Note:
Additional!

U re delaying dis DNA issue ND e don dey pain me😩😩😩😩😩
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Gadafii: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2023
If your mind tells you to do dna in you don do it, if he’s your don truly you only activated the two factor authentication, nothing spoil

If he’s not, you know what to do already

Na only foolish man go trust woman completely these trying days and time, you as a man the provider, the protector, the comforter, the point man, the society has made you be all of that, then a woman will now go and bring a bastaaardd child from outside for you, God forbid bad thing

Women only had two jobs in the African traditional setting, be loyal and submissive/supportive

Na wokeness Dey worry some of them who think they can do what ever they Ike, don’t let that happen in your home otherwise remain single and enjoy your life, there is nothing really to benefit from marriage as a man that you can’t benefit if you remain Single

If you must marry ensure you don’t end up with disloyal, unsupportive and toxic woman that will bring you bastards, a man is already faced with hundreds of battles outside, don’t make your home a battle ground

2 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Uandu: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2023
why not try another DNA centre,why all this epistles on top of one that denied,instead of all these your write up simply use google or ask nairalanders,I am sure they know locations of DNA centres country wise,you just wake up and start putting up annoying posts
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by JOACHINpedro: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2023
When I heard 'Virgin' and 'Paternity fraud' in one story I knew the op is a descendant of one of Nigeria's ex ministers.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga Part 2. by Badmashii(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2023
Eyinju112:
The lady ahead of me has found a justification for herself if her husband by chance realize he's been Fathering another man's son.

My gender kwenu😂😂😂😂

I love people saying the truth. I LOVE YOU

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Beware O / What's The Wierdest Thing U Ve Done With Your Partner? / My Girlfirend Loves Staring At Other Goodlooking Men.i Lover Her But Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.