Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? (1454 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / The Witches Of Lekki And Full Moon / New Moon Sex Rituals / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2023
How safe is ibeju lekki and ajah for a foreigner?
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by sslcrypt: 2:51am On Jan 02, 2023
My best advice is to stay in VGC or royal garden estate, Chevron or ikota villa which are in the ajah axis. They are all pricey but very safe, especially VGC since lots of foreigners stay there and that's where I stayed when I started working in Nigeria.
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Writerly: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Aw6793:

Ajah is safe for a foreigner. DO not listen to nay sayers. I stayed there two decades. I even took a foreigner there last year
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 3:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Writerly:

Ajah is safe for a foreigner. DO not listen to nay sayers. I stayed there two decades. I even took a foreigner there last year
thanks ..where in ajah will you recommend?
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Flora2Sweet: 5:02am On Jan 02, 2023
Anywhere after ikota lekki, is not safe....

They fight Daily at Ajah... i stay at ikota currently, go to Vgc or Vi
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Writerly: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2023
Aw6793:
thanks ..where in ajah will you recommend?

So long as it's not Ikate, anywhere from Chevron to Lagos Business School is fne. I took my guest to even as far as Lakowe
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Anywhere after ikota lekki, is not safe....

They fight Daily at Ajah... i stay at ikota currently, go to Vgc or Vi
thanks
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by fafambo: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
I have a duplex for rent inside eleganza gardens, very safe and secured
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Cholls(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
My brother if Ajah or Ibeju Lekki no safe for Lagos where for Lagos safe pass those places? Or you mean Government house for marina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
fafambo:
I have a duplex for rent inside eleganza gardens, very safe and secured
how many bedrooms and how much
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by theophorus(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Everywhere safe and nowhere safe.

He depends on your activities and packaging.
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
theophorus:
Everywhere safe and nowhere safe.

He depends on your activities and packaging.
these are not the type of responses I am looking for. There are places totally not safe for a foreigner irrespective of packaging and there are places safe. No foreigner can package and live safely in ipodo
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by fafambo: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aw6793:
how many bedrooms and how much
3 bedrooms all rooms en-suite with a very large sitting room
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by VawulenceProMax: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aw6793:
that place is a den of lowlife cultist and criminals
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by VawulenceProMax: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
fafambo:
he was straight forward with his questions. He asked how much and u dey type text book angry
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by nicerod(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin

No where is safe o

Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
fafambo:
how much
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by fafambo: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Aw6793:
how much
will give u feed back tomorrow
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Aw6793: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
fafambo:
will give u feed back tomorrow
ok
Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aw6793:
Go and ask Olumegbon of Ajah!

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is Ibeju Lekki And Ajah For A Foreigner? by lavylilly: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2023
E safe die

(1) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Wife Go On A Vacation With Her Ex? / Girl Posted Video Of Conversation With Parent Online: Sparks Mixed Reaction / Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.