Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65582 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by gabicon: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:
Sorry my people this might be a bit long.

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!

You guys are dealing with an addiction here, the sooner you deal with it the better for your relationship. You might be tempted to overlook it or think it doesn't matter, but you need to understand that masturbation in marriage is like a car with a flat tyre, the more you run on flat, the worse the tyre gets and if not given the required attention it will destroy the rim and cause a total halt of the car. It's only a matter of time before you both start to resent each other, remember one of the reasons for marriage is to help service the needs of one's partner. You guys should sit down and talk about it and get professional help if QUICKLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by OriOko88(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2022
grin
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
If she's masturbating then you should be ashamed to post it here because you are not doing ur job well, u left her unsatisfied, no human will masturbate if the person is getting enough se× .. that's why in this life, don't just jump into marriage because others are jumping... if ur woman has higher libido and u don't, please look for someone who doesn't have higher orge for se× , if u have higher orge please look for a lady that has same so it can balance.. love making is not all about satisfying urself and left her unsatisfied, infact go buy that lady something nice if she's not cheating at it.. she's preferred stressing her skin to satisfying herself than to cheat .. between getting it outside and she self servicing you choose by urself.. my woman if she didn't squirt she's not satisfied, she can evaluate several times but that squirt is like yeah I'm satisfied, do u know what it takes to see a woma squirt.. u will scratch all ur balls... so I do my best to give her the best fu×k infact I learn so many great ways to make her reach orgnsm without stress that's why she keep whispering in my ears after s*x telling me how great I am, how she will never go to another dude because only me that ever gave her the kind of pressure she needed.. at times I might come earlier than her but I keep pushing for her satisfaction, so the joy can go round... that's unselfishness...

Go and fix ur s*x lifestyle u are punishing that lady

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by OKOATA(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

Ok, thanks for the advise but it gets the job done better and unbelievably. In all things sha, na God dey guide person, we cant be careful enough but i appreciate the advise though.
Bros stop going down on a woman, doesn't make sense aswear. You are a King, stop that shiit bro. Use your fingers and work your two thumbs on the Gspot. She doesn't even like the oral anymore, I remember doing this shiit with my then xgirl, na so I go leak another guy semen from her pussy. Stop that shiit bro.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.

Which kain lie be this?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
No perfect marriage, it is the selflessness, tolerance, understanding, care and faithfulness of the couples that makes it perfect.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
mokset123:
have you heard of throat cancer, my brother stop the oral and use your hands at best

Like seriously?

I've never tried oral before and I don't intend but to hear that it causes throat cancer really exercised my curiosity

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by tctrills: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Neptunium:
She must have masturbated a lot. Excessive female masturbation can damage the clit, g spot and affect the chances of having orgasm and basically overall pleasure that comes with dic penetration.
You are not completely right, masturbating can increase sensitivity or cause temporal numbness to the clots that's how far it goes.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Rinoxy: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

O ti Cannon the destroyer.
Conan*
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by MyExpression(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
mokset123:
have you heard of throat cancer, my brother stop the oral and use your hands at best

What do you think the pussy is?
A gutter?

How do you see your own dick that you expect another lady to put in her mouth...a cancer giving-urine passing-dirty-hairy-smelly stick?

If Withdrawal and homosexuality dey bible, e fit be say no be today different sex exploration start...and God didn't condemn anything btwn man and woman, except infidelity.

In marriage, do what you both enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Sanchez01: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
There always several angles to issues pertaining to sex with couples. The OP is bragging that he delivers but the wife masturbates. That in itself raise questions about your delivery. When you “deliver”, do you care to know if she is indeed satisfied or you only walk away just because you are good? Half of women globally will probably never experience penile orgasm for obvious reasons.

1. Most men do not pay attention to their women. They just want to get satisfied and sleep off.
2. It takes longer for women to achieve orgasm compared to males.
3. Getting a woman to orgasm goes beyond using the manhood.
4. Like men, women can also, in most cases, suspend or delay their orgasm if they are enjoying the moment. Unfortunately, it means more work for the man.
5. Some women don’t even understand their body enough for a man to understand it on their behalf.

I personally don’t see any problem with a woman masturbating. As a matter of fact, it says a lot about your performance as a man if after sex your wife chooses to masturbate. And the fact that she turns down pre-intimacy might suggest that you suck at it? (Pun intended). Is it bad? Heck, no. Should it be behind the other person, therein lies the problem.

Yes, masturbation can be an addiction but if she was that person many years ago and has now started what she left off, it could be that she has recently not been fulfilled in the bedroom.

I personally would suggest that you join her in her act and compensate her in return. It is more sensible to not just witness her doing it but also understand where she likes to be touched, how she likes it and what not. However, I am still confused at how a woman masturbates without engaging the clit.

So, OP, I recommend you join in. After a session and you realize that she is beyond satisfied, give her some moments to catch her breath and bring up THE CONVERSATION about what to change in your sex life. If you guys have never gotten to that level where you discuss sexual preferences and sex talks easily, perhaps you swallow the African man ego for a minute and act like you know nothing. You might be surprised at what you’ll learn if she opens up.

Sex in marriage shouldn’t be about either but both persons. If both isn’t enjoying it, the tendency to look for what is not missing will always be there.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Greatdand007(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
MyExpression:

What do you think the pussy is?
A gutter?

How do you see your own dick that you expect another lady to put in her mouth...a cancer giving-urine passing-dirty-hairy-smelly stick?

If Withdrawal and homosexuality dey bible, e fit be say no be today different sex exploration start...and God didn't condemn anything btwn man and woman, except infidelity.

In marriage, do what you both enjoy.

Have been giving mouth action on my lady for 30 years now yet no cancer don’t believe that shit in fact it makes her squirt faster and she love it

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by MyExpression(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
If she's masturbating then you should be ashamed to post it here because you are not doing ur job well, u left her unsatisfied, no human will masturbate if the person is getting enough se× .. that's why in this life, don't just jump into marriage because others are jumping... if ur woman has higher libido and u don't, please look for someone who doesn't have higher orge for se× , if u have higher orge please look for a lady that has same so it can balance.. love making is not all about satisfying urself and left her unsatisfied, infact go buy that lady something nice if she's not cheating at it.. she's preferred stressing her skin to satisfying herself than to cheat .. between getting it outside and she self servicing you choose by urself.. my woman if she didn't squirt she's not satisfied, she can evaluate several times but that squirt is like yeah I'm satisfied, do u know what it takes to see a woma squirt.. u will scratch all ur balls... so I do my best to give her the best fu×k infact I learn so many great ways to make her reach orgnsm without stress that's why she keep whispering in my ears after s*x telling me how great I am, how she will never go to another dude because only me that ever gave her the kind of pressure she needed.. at times I might come earlier than her but I keep pushing for her satisfaction, so the joy can go round... that's unselfishness...

Go and fix ur s*x lifestyle u are punishing that lady

Did you read his efforts?
Guy, 1hrs head!
My highest head/finger work is 2hrs...and it was only once we went that far...yet she still had energy to go more.

Na me advice myself o
I know at 50, I won't be hitting her this hard.

This guy's story clearly says that the lady disclosed her masturbation issue.
This is 5yrs in marriage...oga has been trying...and has tried.

The lady has high sex urge.
She should teach you how to make her cum quicker.
However, in a happy marriage of 5yrs, I bliv you must have asked sometime.

Male masturbation can be cured with real sex, but female masturbation...I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

its quite bad to be honest. In as much as one has to be undertanding sometimes, onces it become too much or frequent, then its totally wrong.

This is just the effect of premarital sex. She is tired of spreading her legs.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by godofuck231: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!
congratulations you are a weak man in bed and soon to be a cuckold, your wife has a bully buddy who makes her scream , watch out for cracked voices and slacked doughnut holes , weak azz man
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by svc1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!

I think, your wife is not really interested in your prolong sex game. You say you are so good in MouthAction, but it takes you 30mins to 1 hour to get her to come, hmmm you need to review your tongue game (convo for another day). The whole idea of sex to your wife rn is something to help her cum quick and explode. Masturbation does give a quick cum and it's explosive, 'e dey touch were tools no fit reach' figuratively. For her to be doing it right in front of you and in the bed with you, means she's too lazy to get off the bed, but needs a quick cum to help her sleep. Her brain dey tell her say she need to cum before she go fit sleep well, yes i know this cos i've been there. But a general question guys, is it still Masturbation when someones helps you do the wanking ?. She needs help too, but only when she's ready for the help, you can't help an addict that is not really ready to commit. She needs to commit to fighting the tempt. of Masturbation and only then can you help her.
I would end my quote with "na pikin wey raise hand up, dem dey help to waka".

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by riverbird: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ameduedwin:
it's people like you that write rubbish in an exam Hall because of lack of understanding a simple question or a simple write up, did you read what opp write at all?

Yes the op wrote that his ones so sweet wife now prefer messing herself up all by herself rather than doing it the muffucking right way like they used to do before while mixing it with masturbation, now get your muffucking assss of my mention or I turn you into a two headed tod.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Jaapu: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.
If you don't mind. What does putting them on their toes mean and entails. make I use this opportunity learn.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nnamaka1: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Silly man, you come here dey rant instead make you stand gidigba as a man for your family your Wife. She isn't satisfied, try to understand her needs and how to satisfy her, sex isn't just about satisfying your 2min needs, try to focus on satisfying only her own sexual needs at least once a week. She is probably suffering in silence remembering the good old days before she got married and used to get it very good
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
MyExpression:

Did you read his efforts?
Guy, 1hrs head!
My highest head/finger work is 2hrs...and it was only once we went that far...yet she still had energy to go more.

Na me advice myself o
I know at 50, I won't be hitting her this hard.

This guy's story clearly says that the lady disclosed her masturbation issue.
This is 5yrs in marriage...oga has been trying...and has tried.

The lady has high sex urge.
She should teach you how to make her cum quicker.
However, in a happy marriage of 5yrs, I bliv you must has asked sometime.

Male masturbation can be cured with real sex, but female masturbation...I don't know
that guy is lying only telling part of his own stories, if u check well now nah 1 minute man. That's why I said marry someone you can handle

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by riverbird: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nnamaka1:
Silly man, you come here dey rant instead make you stand gidigba as a man for your family your Wife. She isn't satisfied, try to understand her needs and how to satisfy her, sex isn't just about satisfying your 2min needs, try to focus on satisfying only her own sexual needs at least once a week. She is probably suffering in silence remembering the good old days before she got married and used to get it very good

The op is a muffucking SIMP who eats his wife's pusssyy for dinner and he has the guts to say it to guys
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by wizzprince(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
Your wife's month of birth is May or which
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by MyExpression(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
that guy is lying only telling part of his own stories, if u check well now nah 1 minute man. That's why I said marry someone you can handle

I doubt that.
Someone that came to share his pain...I doubt he'll sugar-coat the story just to massage his ego.

His ship needs help
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

True. I'm glad she is not cheating, she is actually a loving and a good wife.

About seeing a sex therapist, i should consider that. Thanks

The way you're here replying all comments beat me. Na WA oo

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
bekpo:

U r a suspect!

You think I can be bullied from pointing out the truth? Com'on get out!

Most of you guys on this forum are just cowards and bullies who support evil and hate it when truth is stated.
The consequences awaits y'all ahead!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2022
MyExpression:

I doubt that.
Someone that came to share his pain...I doubt he'll sugar-coat the story just to massage his ego.

His ship needs help
this is how they cry in public.. chronic liars. He should go and fix himself and stop punishing that innocent woman. If the lady is masturbating but not cheating.. he should go and buy her a car , and also s*x toy to help him do his job

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by MyExpression(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2022
riverbird:

The op is a muffucking SIMP who eats his wife's pusssyy for dinner and he has the guts to say it to guys

STFU simp... pussy eating is great.

It doesn't make you less of a man.
And a woman going on her kneels for bj, doesn't make her less than you.

...and her riding you, doesnt mean she has conquered you.
Sex is sex...enjoy and don't overthink the pleasure.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

Tor, me i dont know ooo. Thats the only option for me now. i cant keep begging for sex or be disturbing someone not ready yet. when she is fully ready again, i will face her squarely, so help me God.
As i dey type like this we dey together on a normal level, if only she know what i'm typing, lol.

Ladies, pleas stop pushing your man out and it is also vice versa.

Have proper Convo with her. It's 12:39am and you're busy pressing your fone; a married man indeed. You should be watching a movie or better still reading books, but keeping busy with phone in your wife's presence is not a good trend.

Modified
Except you're an online influencer or marketer or key bomber

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Herbiodun09: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by omonnakoda: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Some men can be funny

Women catch husbands masturbating everyday without drama so what is the lalakoko
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Haveyoueatentod: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Wetin dey vex me is that when she does her stuff you are not in her fantasy when she's in the act she imagines another gbola or man...her own version of a perfect man or gbola which eventually makes her cum

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2022
mokset123:

As long as it is your spouse and none of you is carrying infections like genital warts or HPV, nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.