Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Marrying A Masturbator! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Masturbator! (65573 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by FireUpNow(m): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Marriage palavar everywhere is like mtn network.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Realestatevixen: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:
Sorry my people this might be a bit long.

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!

Please don't correct one wrong with another. Don't try it. It never ends well. Please talk to your wife. Tell her how you feel. In fact, tell her how you feel and your plan go outside to get relieved and your desired satisfaction. A woman who truly loves you will make amends immediately, however, if there's no change, then dissolve the marriage. That's enough grounds to end a marriage.

I don't encourage infidelity from any party. So please end the marriage, then look for someone who'll satisfy you well to marry.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Isabi4lov: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
She no like you again , that's just the fact ,she do feel irritated you touching her ,ask her questions and above all I wish you guys the best ,no marriage is perfect but you both can work on your imperfections , men loves sex a lot , married women should pray for the strength to satisfy their partners ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by shineeye1: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

Yeah, be careful, just like every other addiction. Anything your partner do while dating will most likely continue in marriage, be warned.
I had sex an explosive sex life with my wife when we were dating and few years after marriage. We makeout everywhere with any little opportunity. Now we are almost 5 years in marriage and things have changed, though it has been coming gradually.

The last time we had sex was like 3 weeks ago, make I suck, NO, make I use hand, NO, and na she give me signal to come do ooo, I vex run my thing, cum and told her sex with her is now more of work. she got angry, I no send. Later in the morning, she brought the matter and I told her yes, she is making sex look like work, that she probably don’t enjoy sex with me anymore. She started saying its pressure, stress,….but I know it’s all lie, I had my suspicion (she doesn’t cook nor wash, virtually does nothing at home now aside her work which closes early and baby who we all look after).
3 days ago, I had a dream abut her, I prayed about it, she asked me about it and I refused t tell. Guys, throughout yesterday, conji wan kill me ooo, I just busy myself with phone. Later in the night, I came in and saw her sleeping, I surf net small , come sleep. I had another dream about her, woke up and time check, past 1 am. I saw her pressing her phone, probably doing her facebook as usual, that her fav app. Na so my suspicion start to play ooo, she started masturbating right there again, I vex but keep calm (this is not the first time ooo, normal level).

Now, this is why I’m angry, I LUV ORAL too much, its my favourite part of love making, for sometimes now, anytime I start my movement going downward on her, she will stop me, make I use hand na, NO, but see Aunty put her hand for THERE now. I’m not surprise, why? Because she confessed to me when dating that she is addicted to masturbation but working on it, that she will stop. Out of love I didn’t judge her, no one is a saint, I also saw it as maybe we can work things from there, bringing it in to our love making to spice things up in our sex life but now, I see my wife prefer masturbation to my oral and sex in its entirety. Guys forget, I’m not hyping myself but I dey try for oral. I can be there, 30min, 1 hr doing my thing (magic), and the result Is always awesome, as I gain more satisfaction in seeing my partner having orgasm than anything else.

Prior to now, because of excuses and stuffs, I have stopped asking for sex but anytime she gives signal, I go deliver. Now, I have made up my mind kind of, make she continue her masturbation, anytime conji hook me, I will find someone to give me mouth action till I’m relieved and movee. Worst case, 3k or 5k. You cant be starving me giving excuses while doing your thing. After all, this is one of the sins of marriage we were told during our class and she know.
I’m not a fan of f*cking outside, I neva enter another woman since we got married though I had enough changes and the pressure and I still don’t want to, not because of her though because she probably doesn’t deserve it but I’m going to get my BJ and have myself relieved issa decision I don’t think I will stop unless God says otherwise.

I will continue to be the loving husband she know, I wont change, I will even get better just as she continue to be the loving wife that she is, but we all have urge to be quenched.
So guys, don’t overlook anything you cant overlook in marriage, e get why! Once most people get what they want, they tend to change or show their real self and marriage isn’t an exception. Some just want the name “married” and have kids (like my wife, after all, she don marry, don get pikin) and once they achieve this, anything can follow though it ought not to be so. Its all my fault sha, I overlook everything ( probably because I know non is perfect and I saw some good traits in her) I wanted companionship as my main reason for marriage but hers were different(though see like attention die), I should have known better. Please marry who have same marriage goals as you.

Finally, this is not to discourage anyone from marriage , marriage is a beautiful thing and I’m happy I’m married and I love my baby (make una no think am oooo). Just pray and marry a good wife like me (even better).

#Peace!

Some people no get work Sha! You de SUCK orifice for ONE HOUR! Na your workshop be dat?! Haba, check am nah!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Karnice600: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
You can only give what you have, and what you have is what you'll bring to the marriage table.
Truth is, even if there was a way a person can duplicate or clone himself/herself into the opposite sex, with same preferences , and get married to his or her clone, there will still be break ups and divorces.
Most people can't marry a copy of themselves and stay sustained.
Cos we individually have some shit embedded in our personalities. This is what the Holy Spirit deals with through the Sanctification process.
In as much as no one is perfect, it's fair to understand that we marry to manage flaws secretly, just like we'll celebrate strengths openly.
You have a role to play here. You need to help her get off that addiction. Moderation should be exercised in all things.
Sit with her and talk about it. Take her for walks or events. Her mind, whenever less busy seem to come with those thoughts. There could probably have been an exciting sexual experience that she still holds an image of that you aren't aware of.
Another thing is, I know sex is cool and very important, but being 'sex-centric' could make you blind to opportunities your pair could grab if you have an objective view of times ahead, with current task geared towards achieving life-enriching goals.
Masturbation thrives in a less ambitious mind owned by idle hands.
Above all, draw close to God and ask Him to balance this tilt. Don't overlook it.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by eeetuk(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
When a man has sex with a woman and she does not get orgasm, she will resort to self-masturbation to get one. That is why divorce has skyrocketed. So, don't blame your wife or girlfriend for going this route, but instead, ask yourself, what are you doing wrong sexually?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Treassured: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Overall that's what I wanna hear that you are happy In your marriage. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by imagrg(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sex freeks, both of you.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by polite2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Maysdevices:
While some men encourage their women to touch their clits so they can get extra pleasure from sex, this one is successfully condemning his poor wife to a life of sexual frustration.

You can’t fight the or come between a woman and her clit, all you can do pleasure it and make it yours.

Hmmmmmm my apologies . The clit is urs, but it becomes a bad habit wen you can not do without touching it due to excessive mastutbation..
Babe it's bad
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by maasoap(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
polite2:

It's ok bro, try and adapt to her sex life since that is her only flaw..
.as for me I married a 100% lady. Lucky me ryt?? It's been 13yrs

Adapt to no touching, no sucking that has been parts of their sexual life? Even when the wife is touching herself in the presence of the husband? What kind of useless adaptation is that?

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by marcopollo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
@ fakum , I feel you, Bro. But you know what? My wife also masturbates, though I'm also good in oral s*x. She's not a s*x freak like myself. It's good we're on the same level of s*x drive. The thing is, when she masturbates, that's not the best time to have s*x. I allow her do her thing. At least if need be we'll do it like the next day or any other day. But in your case, your wife's s*x drive has dwindled. I wonder what could be the cause? Have you guys discussed on that? If so, what did she say? Denying you s*x is not good. Please you guys should talk about it and find a middle ground or some compromise.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by riverbird: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
MyExpression:

STFU simp... pussy eating is great.

It doesn't make you less of a man.
And a woman going on her kneels for bj, doesn't make her less than you.

...and her riding you, doesnt mean she has conquered you.
Sex is sex...enjoy and don't overthink the pleasure.

STFU grin
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by tonididdy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Fckd up marriage

Disgusting....
You knew your wife was masturbating and you still married her.
She prolly has a rubber dik you know off.
She's prolly into girls, which you know of.

You put mouth inside pucci for 1hr as you nor get work!

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by bekpo(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
mariahAngel:

You think I can be bullied from pointing out the truth? Com'on get out!

Most of you guys on this forum are just cowards and bullies who support evil and hate it when truth is stated.
The consequences awaits y'all ahead!

R u sure, u ain't her partner in crime?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

lol. Bros that threat thing no dey work, she will only change for few period and back to default setting, we have gone trough tat lane before. Of the truth i saw it, she was truthful enough to tell me but i never knew it will get to this.
its not an award thing ooo, once you love seeing then having that amazin toe curling orgasm, you wont even know when till will pass. Iit can be discomforting sometimes (especially for late cummers) but then, the end result is always fulfilling.
Today that see was touching me, with vex self i neglected her, something i don't do but felt bad after. Imagine, after weeks ooo, i wanted telling her to go continue her masturbation but didnt but definietly i will tell her, next time..
She is an awesome wife though.
It is a sexual case cheesy

Maybe she achieves orgasm by herself.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2022
bekpo:

R u sure, u ain't her partner in crime?

Are you sure you're sane?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by 989900: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Let her sit in front of you, play with her tities while she plays with her kitten till she comes . . . S€x things would start getting better from there.
Na experience we dey take talk.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Nigerfine3: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Is a problem when you can’t satisfy your woman on bed. The very young men still think men need sex more than women, when you are truly independent and have money you would realize that women desire sex more than men do. Hence you need to up your game as a man. If you don’t, they would be tempted. You as s man might not even know how to make passionate love but you would live in denial of this fact. Men train yourself to make your wife hungry for you
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Qatar2022: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, you saw a lot of red flag before you got married but you ignored it, the very movement you let that pussy control you, sir you are gone, denined you sex for almost a month but she mastubate often, you both need to work on your sex**al life. sucking for an hour YOU NEED TO BE GIVEN AN AWARD, don't plan on cheating, have some nice time with her, if still the same treaten to marry another lady
How did you know he saw red flag before marrying her, why did you people here always blame people that need advise

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gospel2Day: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop gloating!

Do you understand English at all?
There is a difference in meanings of WARNING and GLOATING.
You better repent, if you are indulging in sexual perversions.
They're Satan's traps to fling your ignorant and immoral soul into the acidic fires of Hell.
I have NOTHING to gloat about in this matter.
Let's all REPENT or we will all PERISH.
Shalom.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by ussv: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2022
Do not discuss your wife and marriage in a forum like this , some people would call her names you will feel offended by. Help me beat my pickin no reach him mama belle .

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Manofmannnn: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Hahaha, it's funny you wife has the Audacity to refuse you sex because of her masturbation addiction.

That's what happens to guys that refuses to put their women on their toes.
I feel like telling you to shut up!
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Manofmannnn: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2022
You both should be speaking to a therapist. Try to ignore the negative comments here though....
Especially those ones saying they will send their wives out bla bla bla. Guy no mind them o...
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!

"You can put your mouth there for 30mins...1hrs"

Abeg when be the next headies award?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by DrDunamis(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
fakum:

#Peace!

Pray with your wife...
Love your wife...
Seek counselling...
Why wait until you get signal?
Spice things up...
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by mmoluwole: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
I think ur partner may need a counsellor. Also, physiological changes in ur partner may be a reason why she may be turning ur request down. have u heard of PMS? I pray that u guys have peace and be able to enjoy ur relationship as u have always wanted it to be.
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by kayyk(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2022
Matters arising.
Order for your dispatch and way bill services nationwide. �� Tel: +234 816 885 2918
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by vikstandon(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
OP you came here to show your lewdness not that you actually cared about any advice you can get.

Nairalanders, mind you there are loose agents here to corrupt the good left of your mind (the innocency of your mind).
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Probz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Every male over a certain age self-services, whether they’re married or not. Why can’t a woman?
Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by Gipre(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2022
Over 95% of you that are talking here are also like the posters wife "addicted to masturbation".

So close your mouths.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by captaininiobong(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2022
Why would you bring your wife masturbating issue to nairaland if you have been doing your job you would understand it's not right that way. It's your privacy and you are not satisfying her. It's your fault

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Masturbator! by bekpo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
mariahAngel:

Are you sure you're sane?

Yes, that's why i detected partner in crime!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.