Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili (22949 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Isobug: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2022
plaindealer:
Where is the surprise here?

One ipob revealed the secrete why she's voting for another ipob..

These Igbos are really dumb and rettarrded.

Silly sit-at-home slaves...

Mumu Amotekum supporter what is your pain here.
Support your candidate let her support hers, Shekinah
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Naijanascam: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2022
baretalk:

A Ipobian terrorist is talking.

Vote Wisely sends Jagabandits and Agbadorians to their early graves because it's against their beliefs and upbringing.......

Omo snatching Robots
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by HRMK: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2022
OKORO AND OKORO! NOTHING NEW AT ALL!!
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by BigRocky: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
baretalk:

She is ugly. You are an Ipobian underdog slave. She support Obi because Obi is Igbo, that makes her a tribal bigot. She has not done anything for her community, she is a nonentity.

And you are?

Ok lemme say it,a nonentity whose life revolves round nairaland grin grin

Or u gat a better definition of urself
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Memeni(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.

Animashaun you're not a yoruba christian.... you're an afonja moszlem...we Yoruba Christians will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ATLIEN2027: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
An animal in the Zoo don roar
An IPOB terrorist monkey from the SADEASTERN zoo of Nigeria. Keep wailing and crying till 2099.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by bong4(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.

So this your own isn't tribal bigotry? Which one is Yoruba Christian?
You just love being in chains.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Madam you have rights to vote for a loser that is your silly business

Obidatti cool
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by baretalk: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
I wish the Zoo will let us go
Entitled biafran waiting for the zoo to let it go, no one is holding you, all of you just move to your biafra states, and stop dealing with others, it's a free world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Morphinne: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-ill-vote-peter-obi-oby-ezekwesili/amp/
Why is she not telling us her basis for choosing Obidient? Tribal bigot oshi.
What are the public information she said? grin grin
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by bong4(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Antyislam:
Even We Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is running on muslim muslim ticket, Yoruba Christian's will Never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

Please there is nothing like Yoruba Christian. Being a Christian is enough identity. Christianity shouldn't be reduced to tribal colourations
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by falcon01: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Madam- what is the Rating used by you,for you are silenced on the so called public ratings and even the Channels Televisions Crews were carried away and could not pin you on the ratings system on these Presidential Candidates!
me or her
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by TenQ: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-ill-vote-peter-obi-oby-ezekwesili/amp/
I am a full blooded Yoruba man. But in this case it's the turn of the Ibos to produce a President. Peter Obi is well above qualified!

Let's join hands together to bring him in
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Stanleyq: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2022
baretalk:

Entitled biafran waiting for the zoo to let it go, no one is holding you, all of you just move to your biafra states, and stop dealing with others, it's a free world.
We are there already. Tell Ur Zoo presidoe to sign and announce it.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Stanleyq: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

An IPOB terrorist monkey from the SADEASTERN zoo of Nigeria. Keep wailing and crying till 2099.
To God, this comment is amusing, e dey pain them, e dey swt us.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by baretalk: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Stanleyq:
We are there already. Tell Ur Zoo presidoe to sign and announce it.
Mumu, you like being a slave, waiting for someone who has nothing to do with you or your struggle to sign for you, no wonder you allow kanu enslave you, you can't think for yourselves. Keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Pacesetter2021: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Lady I don't care to know who you will vote for.

Not after the dirty works you did for the current government against Jonathan's administration. At the end you were shamed and ridiculed by your team of evil doers.

Go and sin no more but do so in silence.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by stuffs2002: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2022
BIGOTRY is the only reason she's supporting a failure like Obi
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Madam you have rights to vote for a loser that is your silly business

ATLIEN2027:

You see now, If it were an Obidient that said the rubbish you said now we no go hear word, you wil sey Obidients are this and that, now this is coming from an urchin, abeg na wetin make you open thread wey no concern you?

We are not speaking Blabubla blu blu bla here. Go and search for Thiiefnubu and Atiku thread to open else you go get heartattack at a young age.

All APC and PDP urchins are always frustrated when they hear Peter Obi.

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Popeonah(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I'm not igbo but it's the Ibo's turn. Know this and know peace
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by zanebaddo(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
competent and capable grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by favor914: 11:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Your tears are so delicious
Wail more
E dey sweet Obidients
Who has that Ipobian bald headed eagle woman ever supported that has won any election anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by favor914: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2022
Popeonah:

I'm not igbo but it's the Ibo's turn. Know this and know peace
We will vote Apga then, which actually represents Ndigbos.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by saintkel(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Lol
You too know you are lying to yourself
Anyways
With your bigotry, Igbos will still come and buy all your properties in Lagos one after the other until you all are pushed to Ogun or Ibadan
dis is wrong bro.....we can't be building alliance n be intimidating other tribes.....Give to d Yorubas abeg....they have tried
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by cocolacec(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Lol
You too know you are lying to yourself
Anyways
With your bigotry, Igbos will still come and buy all your properties in Lagos one after the other until you all are pushed to Ogun or Ibadan
With proceeds of Robbery,Drugs,Baby factory,Prostitution,Cannibalism,fake drugs and beverages,Piracy etc.,vandalism,human traffiking .
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ibechris(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Which tribe in Nigeria is more bigotry than Yorubas if I may ask

Non honestly!
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by efilefun(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Antyislam:
Even We Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is running on muslim muslim ticket, Yoruba Christian's will Never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Forget about the Muslim Muslim ticket that’s actually meaningless if both of them are competent. This Tinubu is just brain dead, can’t imagine someone who can’t answer questions from his speech lead Nigeria or is it someone who carries a bag everywhere to store his pee…either you are a Christian or Muslim, voting tinubu or Atiku shouldn’t even cross your mind if you truly wish Nigeria well.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Espelbengz(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Igbo supporting any Igbo�
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
cocolacec:

With proceeds of Robbery,Drugs,Baby factory,Prostitution,Cannibalism,fake drugs and beverages,Piracy etc.,vandalism,human traffiking .
Whichever one
We will buy all your properties and chase all the skull miners away
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
saintkel:
dis is wrong bro.....we can't be building alliance n be intimidating other tribes.....Give to d Yorubas abeg....they have tried
They should also try having sense here
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
favor914:
Who has that Ipobian bald headed eagle woman ever supported that has won any election anywhere in Nigeria?
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
favor914:
One of these Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.