Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili (22963 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by okorogodwin4(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lindseyrd:

The region with the most drug barons.Morally corrupt people.Igbos can never be president of Nigeria without the support of the Yorubas
what a shame for a thief to represent a tribe as a presidential candidate tueh I pity urchins like you who are beclouded by ethnic hatred that you cannot see beyond your nose shameless kpomo eater
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lindseyrd:

The Igbos!The Igbos will never allow non-Igbos to buy land in their God forsaken erosion prone shithole.
Buying land in Igbo land is like buying land in Dubai
So you are a poor cow
Go make money then come and buy land in one of our villages, that’s where your money fit get half plot of land
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by sule17(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fear of ipob
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Ekzoba(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Madam you have rights to vote for a loser that is your silly business

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by JOemmy(m): 6:20am On Dec 12, 2022
theredaddy:

My definition of Leadership is having sense of responsibility & ideas , other traits include;

advocacy, charismatic, visionary, strategist and making personal sacrifices for one common goal.

And most importantly Nigeria as at these stage needs a Leader with records that depict "Unifier"

compare the candidates and figure out the bitter truth

I really hope it's not tinibu u are advocating for here? If it's him then I don't think u know what you are talking about tinibu have never been a unifier only his body language and words in public clearly shows the type of person he is he was even once quoted of not believing in one nigeria.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by theredaddy: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2022
JOemmy:

I really hope it's not tinibu u are advocating for here? If it's him then I don't think u know what you are talking about tinibu have never been a unifier only his body language and words in public clearly shows the type of person he is he was even once quoted of not believing in one nigeria.

Is Tinubu the answer you got cheesy, or why are you talking about him undecided, if you have no problem with my definition of leadership & characteristics, then you should have left out emotional sentiments which is highly misleading and invalid.

I don't even need to argue with you, judging the 3 candidates on a stretch, whose antecedent and present depict better signs of a "unifier".

BAT doesnt believe in Nigeria ??
Yet he fought against the military govt, which landed him on exile, mention just one sacrifice Peter obi or atiku made for a better Nigeria

Whether you like it or not, BAT has dynasty in Lagos which is over 22yrs .. now is there any state in Nigeria that promote one Nigeria better than lagos, or is lagos not a full representation of Nigeria
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by JOemmy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2022
theredaddy:

Is Tinubu the answer you got cheesy, or why are you talking about him undecided, if you have no problem with my definition of leadership & characteristics, then you should have left out emotional sentiments which is highly misleading and invalid.

I don't even need to argue with you, judging the 3 candidates on a stretch, whose antecedent and present depict better signs of a "unifier".

BAT doesnt believe in Nigeria ??
Yet he fought against the military govt, which landed him on exile, mention just one sacrifice Peter obi or atiku made for a better Nigeria

Whether you like it or not, BAT has dynasty in Lagos which is over 22yrs .. now is there any state in Nigeria that promote one Nigeria better than lagos, or is lagos not a full representation of Nigeria

Tinibu fought for his own selfish interests during the military era not for democracy or the liberation of the whole nigeria stop trying to deceive gullible nigerians here he was even trying to get an appointment from abacha regime then, people that really deserves to be celebrated are great men like Gani not a corrupt and selfish politician like tinibu. Lagos is a creation of the federal govt not tinibu if he is really good in administration and leadership as u want people to believe here he should go to his state of origin and replicate the lagos feat there that's when people like me will take him serious.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by theredaddy: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
JOemmy:

Tinibu fought for his own selfish interests during the military era not for democracy or the liberation of the whole nigeria stop trying to deceive gullible nigerians here he was even trying to get an appointment from abacha regime then, people that really deserves to be celebrated are great men like Gani not a corrupt and selfish politician like tinibu. Lagos is a creation of the federal govt not tinibu if he is really good in administration and leadership as u want people to believe here he should go to his state of origin and replicate the lagos feat there that's when people like me will take him serious.

and what interest might that be ?? a post, contract or equal share of national loot cheesy very funny

I am not in for beer parlour talks, Tinubu alongside dele momodu were one of those that stood against Abacha nullification of 93 election and BAT fought for june 12 till it was actualized.
BAT delivered Nigeria from a one party system, today other parties can dream, LP won't have stand a chance 17yrs ago .. follow who no road

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/tinubu-fought-for-restoration-of-abiolas-june-12-fani-kayode/amp/
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by dochenaj: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.
How interesting it is that as a Yoruba Christian your choice is not born out of tribal bigotry. Congratulations
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Popeonah(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
favor914:
We will vote Apga then, which actually represents Ndigbos.
Just try and add sense to what you are doing. It's better igbos rule. Nigeria will collapse. Igbos control economy. Our government just eat, igbos investment
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by samunaka: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-ill-vote-peter-obi-oby-ezekwesili/amp/

Madam vote for your Igbo man, we will also vote for our own, 'Nagari Nakowa'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekpa Cautions British High Commissioner Montgomery / Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.