Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili (22970 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by BeardedMeat(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2022
baretalk:
Because he is your brother, ugly woman sad
Upload the picture of your mother whom you have neglected and spending all your income on ashawo and drugs, let's check something.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by mukthar2000(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Ezekwesili no one Care about who u want to vote for stop disturbing people here , even you ourselves when u come out to context how many vote do you have with all the money u quire from populis.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by 5starMan: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.
Your senses is wired with bigotry.

Even when she didn't mention tribe.
That's to show the only reason you imps support that mundane figure is because of tribe and religion.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by kerivi6463: 7:09am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by BeardedMeat(m): 7:09am On Dec 11, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Sensible NIGERIANS will vote for Tinubu as the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

After Tinubu is sworn in, you can consume a bottle of sniper or make use of the Lagos Lagos Lagoon/move to Congo. The choice is yours.
We real Nigerians don't really give a flying fvck what you do.
Tinubu holds the rough end of the stick among the others.

His criminal baggage and his disputed pedigree.

In your mind, buhari will hand over nigeria to an international drug Baron after he himself shot two by firing spaud?

You think someone too old he has lost his mind would be allowed to take over?

Buhari promax?

This one balanblu Bulaba balublu

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by PrinceOfLagos: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Very good
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ATLIEN2027: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Tinubu holds the rough end of the stick among the others.

His criminal baggage and his disputed pedigree.

In your mind, buhari will hand over nigeria to an international drug Baron after he himself shot two by firing spaud?

You think someone too old he has lost his mind would be allowed to take over?

Buhari promax?

This one balanblu Bulaba balublu

TRASH as usual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2022
OritaIbadan:

You are wrong sir. Yorubas are not entirely bigotry just like any other tribe you will always find some bigotry people among them. I am a yoruba man and I will vote Obi same with every member of my family
Now, this is called a constructive point
I agree with you “same as every other tribe”
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by 5starMan: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

FULANI are

Yoruba are simply nationalist that some feel no need to assume Oduduwa Republic when they can get Easterners to come to Lagos to be dated, to rent dilapidated property, and get Fulani to give them airport, seaport, and government positions/contracts/parastal positions.
Yoruba are most bigoted tribe in the world.
They are not to be trusted. They lay in between Fulani, Igbo and Hausa and cause trouble which they term sophistication.
They are sophisticated in bigotry and hate.
A tribe of perdition and no locus standi.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by 5starMan: 7:13am On Dec 11, 2022
OritaIbadan:

You are wrong sir. Yorubas are not entirely bigotry just like any other tribe you will always find some bigotry people among them. I am a yoruba man and I will vote Obi same with every member of my family
9 out of 10 Yoruba are full of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by 5starMan: 7:15am On Dec 11, 2022
Idamunairaland:
Madam Oby suddenly becomes their bride today. She was tagged Satan those days when she protested GEJ's mismanagement of Nigeria.

Double standard mofos...
You loved her then but now she's suddenly your worst nightmare for supporting the best candidate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by gasparpisciotta: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2022
JOemmy:
That's surely what any reasonable person will do at this point obi is definitely not the most brilliant nigerian or a saint but he is no doubt the best option avalable at this critical time in nigeria's history.

She is still bitter for being overlooked when she presented herself to Buhari to be a minister in 2015.
Don’t be deceived by her romance with Obi, she still wants to be a minister.....
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

Igbo Women (not those in Lagos that are partying up and down like Chioma).....are doing much better than there Male counterparts in common sense politics.

Although Obi will gonna win, hence he clearly IS the best candidate running

don't come in disguise.. it's honourable to come open. We all have the right to choose.

Peter Obi remains the candidate to beat as things stand.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Which tribe in Nigeria is more bigotry than Yorubas if I may ask

Na them....

Just here to create division....

Grow up
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2022
elsiusgr8t:

Na them....

Just here to create division....

Grow up
You don’t have sense
Check what your brother posted above
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by AlwaysPositive: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by AlwaysPositive: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Which tribe in Nigeria is more bigotry than Yorubas if I may ask

Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Sermwell(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Your tears are so delicious
Wail more
E dey sweet Obidients
Religious bigot!!

You had to say you're a Christian! Was that necessary? Smh
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Gkemz: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Only the insane and greedy will vote for APC.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Allisgud: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Only a sane person can attest to this

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Madam you have rights to vote for a loser that is your silly business

E pain am because she is not supporting the useless demented Iragbiji drug criminal. You go hear am by February next year. Shameless cheap stipend collector.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Sermwell:

Religious bigot!!

You had to say you're a Christian! Was that necessary? Smh

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:57am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.

You are the tribal bigot here.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Johel(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Levels1(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Johel(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry

And what's our business if you are Yoruba?...if you like vote demon,that's your problem, pple with common sense know the right person to vote for and that person is Peter Obi.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Johel(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

FULANI are

Yoruba are simply nationalist that some feel no need to assume Oduduwa Republic when they can get Easterners to come to Lagos to be dated, to rent dilapidated property, and get Fulani to give them airport, seaport, and government positions/contracts/parastal positions.

Abeg fem....Yorubas are the most hateful tribe, only dem hate Igbo,only dem hate Hausa, only dem hate themselves gan.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Invest4growth: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2022
It finally came. I have been expecting this. So I am not disappointed.

Madam opinion leader, I will take you serious if you tell the whole world how you mismanaged Modern Finance Limited and want national to destroy the education system with your brand of stateswoman.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by obembet(f): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
Good decision from u. Let us respect other choices. May the best candidate win
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by tyinfinity: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Obi supported by His OSU colleagues from evil forest
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by membranus: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
Why you will vote for Obi is because he is Igbo, and you are also an Igbo.

Nomorenoless.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by membranus: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

Igbo Women (not those in Lagos that are partying up and down like Chioma).....are doing much better than there Male counterparts in common sense politics.

Although Obi aint gonna win, he clearly IS the best candidate running

Chioma is a renowned Yoruba man's wife, so stop denigrating her. We won't take that.

Party ko, party ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) / Shehu Sani Replies Presidency: You Taught PDP How To Politicize Insecurity / Cairo Ojougboh: We Gave Indigenes N340m To Help Inspectors Identify Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.