Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili (22966 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by sukkot: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
ibechris:

Non honestly!
shocked ibechris you wrong for this bigotry statement
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jack500:

Ode that doesn't have #2k in account talking about buying properties, don't go and carry your gala and hawk, wretched ijiot
Na so
Cry out loud
Don’t sober so you won’t kee yourself
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:

Answer:. Igbo tribe

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mystic216: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sermwell:

Religious bigot!!

You had to say you're a Christian! Was that necessary? Smh
What are you saying Oga
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Wizmj4real(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-ill-vote-peter-obi-oby-ezekwesili/amp/

Oby should hide her face in shame
Was she not the bring back our girls campaigner
Oby staged protest against Jonathan hoping APC will compensate her, the chiboke girls that APC masterminded their abduction so they can campaign with it as Jonathan's failure

How many Schools had been abducted since 2015 till date, was there any protest, that's to show you how hypocritical Northerners are, now they are regretting in silence because their perceived brother sank them totally beyond redemption into the hands of poverty, terrorism and slavery in their own lands. They were clapping at the Jonathan then, now they can't even openly criticise Buhari because they will be dealt with

As for OBy thunder fire her, I hate double standards
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mrmb: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
OddsDoc:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/why-ill-vote-peter-obi-oby-ezekwesili/amp/

Who will an Igbo rate the best if not an Igbo man.... She speaks for herself not everybody in her household or community....
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mrmb: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Which tribe in Nigeria is more bigotry than Yorubas if I may ask

Igbo. You people are the worst to be associated with, that is why it will take a long time and a change in sentiment before any Igbo man can become a president in Nigeria
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mrmb: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Lol
You too know you are lying to yourself
Anyways
With your bigotry, Igbos will still come and buy all your properties in Lagos one after the other until you all are pushed to Ogun or Ibadan

After they buy the properties they will misbehave one day and will be deported back to their villages. The place they can't develop because they know they won't gain anything from if the do.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by MeineMutter: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
You get more than one vote? Una go lu’le together.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Mrmb: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2022
Antyislam:
Even We Yoruba Christian's will vote Peter Obi since Tinubu is running on muslim muslim ticket, Yoruba Christian's will Never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

You speak for only yourself because you are a big fool at that, a religious bigot. Muslim or Christian we all are suppose to be brothers and sisters, but crazy sets like you are the ones trying to mischievously cause disaffection amongst us, but no matter your numbers, doom will be your gain...
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by MeineMutter: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Memeni:

Animashaun you're not a yoruba christian.... you're an afonja moszlem...we Yoruba Christians will vote for Peter Obi

Say ‘I’ Yoruba Christian. Don’t pack other Christians with you. Other Christians are not you. You are ‘you’.

If I have card and love to vote, I won’t vote for Obi. He lacks the pedigree to be a good leader. He is exploitative in nature. Tinubu would have made a good leader but his health looks falling. I cannot access Atiku in recent time, because he has been out of the equation due to his inactivities in the political Arena. But he could still pull more votes than Obi.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by theredaddy: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
JOemmy:
That's surely what any reasonable person will do at this point obi is definitely not the most brilliant nigerian or a saint but he is no doubt the best option avalable at this critical time in nigeria's history.

Best option by mere feelings and emotional reasoning ...

kids think leadership is by looks and quoting statistics.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by iHateFraudsters: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.

And you will forever remain a religious slave in your own country.

Because once Muslim Muslim ticket scales through, Christians will NEVER win any presidential election in Nigeria again.

But then, we all know you're a head slammer
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by JOemmy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
theredaddy:

So what's ur own definition of leadership? Is it by capturing a state and turning it to ur own family business empire or is it by killing ur political opponents?
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by JOemmy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
theredaddy:

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by zudozz: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Unless u re not a human being, u re an ape or a beast or u dont mean well for ur children n their future, or u can afford to live comfortably amidst so much insecurity n inflation whereby prices of food n commodities ve skyrocketed n increased by over 1000% or hate igbos becos God prospers them everywhere they are and everywhere they go, only then u can vote for those 2. Voting Atiku after Obsanjo exposed the level of looting done by him or voting Bola Tinubu of all people becos u dont want igbo to rule, U RE CURSING URSELF.

Most igbos are very comfortable and will still live well no matter who rules Nigeria. That is d truth!
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by jagtinic: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
What ratings was used. I believe a former minister knows the inner workings of government. To come out as a former minister and say information in public is what she bases her choice on is deceptive to say the least. She should have given us info as a former insider.

OddsDoc:
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Shikini: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Great.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Timmi: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
OddsDoc:

The only true reason is really because OBI is an Igbo/Ibo/iPod agenda. Any other reason is a camouflage
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by JOemmy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
theredaddy:

So what's your own definition of leadership is it by capturing a whole state and turning it to ur own family business empire? Or is it by eliminating ur political opponents? Peter obi haven't done any of the above that's why he remains the best option no matter any angle you look at it you can't be more wiser than enlightened educated nigerians, social and religious groups, ex presidents, etc who are all currently backing obi.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by victorsola: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by TristanX: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
yarimo:
Madam you have rights to vote for a loser that is your silly business

E pain this suicide bomber! Terrorist.... Lol

1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by TristanX: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
plaindealer:
Where is the surprise here?

One ipob revealed the secrete why she's voting for another ipob..

These Igbos are really dumb and rettarrded.

Silly sit-at-home slaves...

E pain am.... the painment is real

1 Share

Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Chochovini: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry
I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote is for the competent and capable candidate Bola Tinubu.
. Ok then, Owo attack experience awaits you and all your likes.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Flame77: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kewtt:
Tribal bigotry

Yours is tribal bigotry to power of 2 lol.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Chochovini: 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
truthhurtsnaira:

Igbo Women (not those in Lagos that are partying up and down like Chioma).....are doing much better than there Male counterparts in common sense politics.

Although Obi aint gonna win, he clearly IS the best candidate running
. Let‘s see how you gonna stop Obi from winning. Mcheeew!
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by theredaddy: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
JOemmy:

So what's your own definition of leadership is it by capturing a whole state and turning it to ur own family business empire? Or is it by eliminating ur political opponents? Peter obi haven't done any of the above that's why he remains the best option no matter any angle you look at it you can't be more wiser than enlightened educated nigerians, social and religious groups, ex presidents, etc who are all currently backing obi.

My definition of Leadership is having sense of responsibility & ideas , other traits include;

advocacy, charismatic, visionary, strategist and making personal sacrifices for one common goal.

And most importantly Nigeria as at these stage needs a Leader with records that depict "Unifier"

compare the candidates and figure out the bitter truth
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by okorogodwin4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
No same person will cast his vote for a criminal drug Baron
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Lindseyrd: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Mystic216:

Which tribe in Nigeria is more bigotry than Yorubas if I may ask
The Igbos!The Igbos will never allow non-Igbos to buy land in their God forsaken erosion prone shithole.
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by Lindseyrd: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
okorogodwin4:
No same person will cast his vote for a criminal drug Baron
The region with the most drug barons.Morally corrupt people.Igbos can never be president of Nigeria without the support of the Yorubas
Re: Why I Will Vote For Peter Obi – Oby Ezekwesili by ChukwuObe: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Hands-Over To Ali Modu-Sherrif (Photos) / Justice Abang Suspends PDP Convention / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.