Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69658 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Uchesis: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
As e dey pain you....E dey sweet me grin
but don't worry Morocco will lift the trophy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

You mean Messi will just call someone a fool if nothing transpired...use your brain na, it is clearly a provocation from a Netherlands player as seen in the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 007s(m): 11:39am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

Lastly, Weghorst is not a black player.

And the reason Messi was angry with him was that he was subbed on to use words against him and his team, more reason he berated Van gaals style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Sleekcode: 11:48am On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
Sleekcode I had to mention your sorry assss cos I haven't come across your rants and wailing yet. You must be one of the most miserable ppl on the planet right now. I don't understand how that feels cos I don't roll with chronic losers. I just want to add your misery, I hope the pain choke you, I don't have best regards for you, I just want to wish you more pain, and hopefully you go hang yourself afterwards

Oni Kure

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:

He who laughs last , laughs best... waiting to repost this on Tuesday and see how stupid u and ur fellow miscreants are
same way you want to laugh two days ago and yesterday, but it end in tears, like your goat, you'll always cry last and cry best. This time na eternal tears, wan wey go give you hbp. You've been crying since the tournament begins, you cried two days ago and yesterday, you'll cry on Tuesday and by the time Gianni Infantino, presents the world cup trophy to Leo Messi, you will not only cry, you'll hang yourself lmao

Oni jere

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Almiron: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Sleekcode:

your pain and silence was sponsored by Morocco lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Silentflute1234: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
FIFA is looking for a way to give Argentina this WC without raising suspicion..
This one is called : Attention diversion...
Already from the beginning i know Argentina will be playing the final match and they might even lift the cup
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Sleekcode: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Almiron:
your pain and silence was sponsored by Morocco lmao

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Chinonye2022(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
benqo01:
FIFA IS A FRAUD THEY SHOULD JUST HAND MESSI THE WORLD CUP WAT RUBBISH,HOW CAN AN ARGENTINE REFEREE OFFICIATE THAT MATCH IS IT NOT OBVIOUS WHAT FIFA IS UPTO?

MESSI WAS SUPPOSED TO GET A YELLOW CARD THE REFEREE ACTED AS IF HE DIDNT SEE IT SO GLARING OMO SHIT IS CRAZY THIS WC EHN

MORROCO OR FRANCE ALL THE WAY Bleep ARGENTINA
cry me a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 007s(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:
Me I'm more interested in WHY assigning Argentinian referee to officiate Purtugal match?

What if a schedule or Rota have been created even before knowing which country will advance to Quarter final....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by benqo01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
Chinonye2022:
cry me a river

Messi won't still win it
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
What do u expect when the world cup has been programmed for Argentina and they know it ....
Keep on crying Kingcalls. One characteristics of a serial unrepentant Pendu fan boys are shifting of goalposts. Was you not the same person that boldly claimed Netherlands will defeat Argentina? Now you are shifting the goalposts by saying the World Cup is programmed for Argentina. Cry more Kingcalls please cry even more

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Chinonye2022(m): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
benqo01:

Messi won't still win it
we know messi won't win it are you okay now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

You no watch build up to the game, you no watch Messi’s interview, you just come here they yarn dust. How’s Wout Weghorst the scorer of Netherlands two goals a black man? He was the person Messi called a fool and he deserves it cos before he entered the game he’s been provoking the Argentines from the bench and he even got a yellow card for his tantrums. The day Africans remove sentiments from their thinking and stop playing the racist card game that’s the day they will be emancipated and liberated from the shackles they themselves put around their own necks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
waxxydude:
Lieing punk, weghorst did not go to shake his hands. Arguero already explained what happened, maybe you need to go read about what happened and stop desperately trying to paint them bad cuz your useless goat is out of the tournament. Man what is wrong with you Nigerians fr
You they mind am? Them watch the clips and them yarn say Weghorst went to shake hands. Another person was even saying he was sure the person Messi insulted was a black man. Most Africans always play the racist card and blame game to gain sympathy and empathy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
hush15:

Beside that, their aggressive and foul approach from the 65mins was just appalling. No thanks to the referee also who I believe has a soft spot for the Argentines and Messi in particular. Any small thing, he just dey blow against the Netherland....

That that stupid one played the ball into the bench of the other team alone shows their arrogance despite the kick was awarded even in their favor whereas they were the ones that fouled.
Stop giving false tongue to gain advantage. Paredes was the player that kicked the ball towards the Netherlands bench after the referee blew a foul which was rightly against Argentina. He got booked after the scuffle with the Netherlands and it wasn’t because of the the scuffle but for kicking the ball away after the referee’s whistle. Netherlands was simply playing dark art football and the referee allowed them get away with some of it so stop making it look like Argentina was favored because they weren’t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by phemmyfour: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Abfinest007:
I laugh when people say Argentina owes d cup
owns not owes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
lansile:
Me I'm more interested in WHY assigning Argentinian referee to officiate Purtugal match?
It's not a rocket science.

Europe vs Africa, it makes sense that the ref should come from other continents outside Europe and Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by phemmyfour: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:
Go and learn lad, when any team collect more than 5 yellow cards in a match they will be under scrutiny. Nothing to be worried about. This year belong to the original goat.

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

FIFA suppose punish all those teams that are incompetent and trying to put the blame on ref
England that got 2pk....yeye team
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

France re not invisible nor invincible. They were very much exposed by the English team, if only they were sharp nd clinical they would hv dumped the French team. So my Broda France can b defeated by a clinical ND fast side.

But thanks to God. Argentina is not that clinical grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by phemmyfour: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
Cry me a river

Portugal had 7mins to play a 10 man Morocco team yet couldn't score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by kbbanj10(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fifa themselves too dey under investigation. Nonsense
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by DJInfluence: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.
There are 2 sides to a story. Did you see what the Dutch players were doing during the penalty shootout? To me they were the aggressors, Argentina only waited to win to make the revenge more sweet.
Reminded me of our childhood saying "first to do, no dey, pain, 2nd to do, e dey pain"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Wilson500: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
Pls for those fan girls saying an Argentine refree was assigned the Portugal Q-finals match
Pls which continent is the refree that officiated the Argentina Q-finals match from

Pls in the name of God you people should just accept your shame in peace and acknowledge that Morocco outsmarted your goat and his comrades

You people should just cry in peace and leave Messi alone...he is not the cause of your misery

Useless penaldites grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your hatred for Argentina will lead you to extreme poverty.

How's Materrazzi an Argentine player?
You get time to dey correct Pendu disciples

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It won't stop Messi from being the GOAT.

Seeing Pendu fans in pains gives me joy. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
My 2 year period giveaway is Loading for all Messi fans and Law abiding pendu fans.
I'm taking note of them and you are number 13.
Make MESSI reach finals first and thereafter lift the trophy.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Iamthoney(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Starzo:

Football is bigger than Ronaldo and Messi

A stupid rivalry bw fans does not determine the choice of referee

And pls point out the 'terrible' decision the referee made during the Portugal match

Maybe your bitterness is because the referee didn't give the Portuguese non existent penalties when they were all diving all rolling around in the penalty box like prime madonas
Bros please understand that Pendu disciples are a lost cause and they can’t be redeemed, so trying to school them and make them see reason is almost impossible. Please don’t ever waste your precious time to teach them anything ever again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by oloyedewaris(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:
Go and learn lad, when any team collect more than 5 yellow cards in a match they will be under scrutiny. Nothing to be worried about. This year belong to the original goat.

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

FIFA suppose punish all those teams that are incompetent and trying to put the blame on ref
Patosky obinna, is that you
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Your hatred for Argentina will lead you to extreme poverty.

How's Materrazzi an Argentine player?
Him still dey use Black and White TV set.
Or he possibly listened to the Match over the RADIO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

FIFA it self is a corrupt body and would always be.
You are the self corrupt human. Messi called someone a fool. What rubbish!
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by royalmu: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Equation89:
The referee even gave me yellow card inside my parlor. That referee had no joy at all.
grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by royalmu: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
limeon:
I don't care about Argentina. I'm not an Argentine. I care only about Messi. He deserves the cup. Period.
You are doing well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.