Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69655 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Go Argentina
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by davidtemi(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Very good
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by floss(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Ok
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by iezeiyida(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2022
Op this one na medicine after death.. If the conclusion of the so-called investigation is against Argentina, dem go cancel the match
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Waynesteave: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

In Portugal's case, they are not only blaming the referee but also Messi for their loss. It's ridiculous how Pendu has made Messi to live rent-free in all his teammates' head. What's Messi's own with Portugal for Pepe and Bruno to be spewing rubbish?
u get brain so, how can fifa let an angentine ref blow against Portugal knowing the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo.
Portugal had two penalty appeals the ref didn't check var nor consort any backroom staff hence the Portuguese players voicing out.

5 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Bmaster(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2022
grin
damnnn niggar, grin

Indeed it's already alright!!

let pendu fanz cry me blood,
I am a kind vampire,and their blood I will lick slowly and gently grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by lordprogress: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
Una go wail tire today grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by lordprogress: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi.....hope you are taking note?

You must ensure justice, equity and fairness is the "WATCHWORD" of your administration cum 2023, don't allow the injustice displayed against Netherlands, occur or happen in your government.
Please l beg of you!
Which injustice are you talking about here because I don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by sukkot: 8:10am On Dec 11, 2022
fifa is a racist mafioso run organization that is hellbent on promoting white superiority in football. how the heck is Australia ranked over ghana in fifa rankings ? what have they won. that whole list is white superiority bogus nonsense. and how can one continent field 13 out of 32 contenders ? its all white superiority nonsense . this why i dont watch football. its part of their white superiority tool . they programmed a whole continent of black people to be worshiping their white gods messi and penaldo. very embarrassing when i see black people worshiping these white tools of racial superiority. slaves .me ? my goats are mbappe and kudus and aboubakar. i said what i said

10 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by drkrest(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

I find it appalling that most teams now rant about biased refeering. England had two penalties but that wasn't still enough, not like they scored from open play. Portugal was also busy criticizing referee without any basic argument apart from the fact that he is from Argentina
ref

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Antai123(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is why people believe that, FIFA is doing everything to keep Messi relevant in the sport world... Because, they're making tons of money with the awareness they're creating with Messi and CR7...

Messi having the power to insult and verbally abuse someone without a sanction from FIFA is something else....

Ronaldo fan, do you need bucket to wail in more tears??

Messi is the best player the world has ever witness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Enemyofpeace: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Argentina feeling like they've warned the cup already. Mtcheeeeeeew

Nothing is sweeter than Ronaldo's tears

It gives me more white blood cells

It boosts my immunity

Ronaldo tears are a source of proteins to me

I feel like I'm in heaven with a million dollars in my hand

Don't tell me it's his last world cup, I will start watching Saudi football just to see Ronaldo cry

Ohh sweet pain
as e dey pain Dem , e dey sweet me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
World Cup 2022: Argentina under FIFA investigation after penalty win over Netherlands

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/10/world-cup-2022-argentina-under-fifa-investigation-after-penalty-win-over-netherlands/
Argentines are more racist that many of european nationalities.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2022
ThierryJay:

In Portugal's case, they are not only blaming the referee but also Messi for their loss. It's ridiculous how Pendu has made Messi to live rent-free in all his teammates' head. What's Messi's own with Portugal for Pepe and Bruno to be spewing rubbish?
Serious?
Share the link pls

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

grin grin grin
The pain is real

6 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Kingcalls: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2022
What do u expect when the world cup has been programmed for Argentina and they know it ....
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by udemzyudex(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:
Go and learn lad, when any team collect more than 5 yellow cards in a match they will be under scrutiny. Nothing to be worried about. This year belong to the original goat.

But honestly I find it very disgusting the way players are now complaining about referee's. England team too are complaining about the referee, Argentina and Netherland the same thing, the worst of them all na Portugal with all there possession and clear cut chances to win the game are also complaining about referee grin grin grin

FIFA suppose punish all those teams that are incompetent and trying to put the blame on ref

The ref na from Argentina what do you expect? grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Argentina feeling like they've warned the cup already. Mtcheeeeeeew

Nothing is sweeter than Ronaldo's tears

It gives me more white blood cells

It boosts my immunity

Ronaldo tears are a source of proteins to me

I feel like I'm in heaven with a million dollars in my hand

Don't tell me it's his last world cup, I will start watching Saudi football just to see Ronaldo cry

Ohh sweet pain
as e dey pain Dem , e dey sweet me

Which offence did the cup commit, to warrant Argentina warning it?

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by charcoy2k: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
World Cup 2022: Argentina under FIFA investigation after penalty win over Netherlands

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/10/world-cup-2022-argentina-under-fifa-investigation-after-penalty-win-over-netherlands/
Croatia will win this cup. I'm betting with my dick!
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

If you are not interested in this world cup, so many people are. Maybe because Ronaldo is out. We Moroccans are happy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by AllDModsAreMaad: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2022
The winner between France and Morocco owns the cup as long as Croatia starts Luca Modric in the final match.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by paradigmshift(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.
na him stArt to curse ... Leave story.. y'all think most of these footballers re robot..how wish van gall and their team coordinate themselves, Messi for no talk...

5 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Lekida: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

Obembet, your tears are like the tears of your idol, cr7. Delicious and tasty tears cheesy grin grin

11 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2022
Messi acted unsportmanly. Weghorst went to shake your hand after the match and instead your response is to insult him in Spanish. That's not good.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
Umunze1stSon:

Which offence did the cup commit, to warrant Argentina warning it?
can't you see the way they were doing?
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by paradigmshift(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is why people believe that, FIFA is doing everything to keep Messi relevant in the sport world... Because, they're making tons of money with the awareness they're creating with Messi and CR7...

Messi having the power to insult and verbally abuse someone without a sanction from FIFA is something else....
they deserved d insult, first to do e no dey pain.. why u no caution those Netherland players n their yeye coach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
paradigmshift:
they deserved d insult, first to do e no dey pain.. why u no caution those Netherland players n their yeye coach
Then they deserve to be sanctioned
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by paradigmshift(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

who cares if you not interested... When they lost to Saudi, you were interested. Enemy of progress

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2022
Me I blame the referee for not actively controlling the play. He allowed Netherlands to get away with many infringements and was awarding cards to Argentina at the slightest tackle.
It was also baffled, how many stoppages happened within the 90 minutes that require him adding 10 minutes extra time. It was uncalled for. He killed the flow and wasn't into the game.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by paradigmshift(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Then they deserve to be sanctioned
sanction Netherland too , na Dem start am... Na today Dem dey insult each other for game .. yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.