Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69661 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Some of the things that happen between those players on the pitch we will never know but it clearly cause bitter hatred that lingers long after the matches.

I remember the day Zidane of France regarded as the best player in the workd in day just walked to an argentine player and headbutt ed him to the ground for no clear reason.

Referee tore out his red card. It later came out that the argentine was raining insults at Zidane till he lost his temper.

Zidane retired ager that world Cup game.

From that match on I never blame star for misbehaving on pitch.
I always ask what happened first.
Oga, i don't understand u ppl and Argentina today, it was not Argentina, it was against materazzi of ITALY.....na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Tinyemeka(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

Argentinians have always been known to be extremely and unabashedly racist. They know and accept that fact.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by AlmightyMod(f): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

conjectures and comparing apples to oranges

please Ozuor - kindly pull one thread on this forum where i praised anyone who stole money from Nigeria and took it overseas?

when you can not argue on merit you look for escape route by means of false accusations

you surely have nothing of substance to say in defense of your self hate of your own race and your slavish subservience to the white man as you are drawing extraneous premises to this discussion- I pity the papa wey pay your school fees because you surely learnt nothing in school -

Not only do you lack the ability to comprehend simple text, but you lack the discipline and capacity to stick to an issue, reason rationally and follow through to its logical conclusion…. Ozuor grin

See this meth addict oh!! A drug addict and noneties like you dear open your mouth to say someone lack comprehension and discipline? One more word from you and you will land yourself in correctional center by next week. I got an info that you are a serial rapist. Aluko human being, your type will always be at the white man embassy begging to go to their land only to reach there and begin pushing drugs.
Just one more word from you again in this forum.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 10:13am On Dec 11, 2022
BeanX:
Keep shut there, who's more racist and tribalistic like Nigerians, let's use here as a case study and see how most Nigerians hate themselves here, so what is that? isn't that worst than Racism?

Nigeria is still backward because we aren't United and we don't like each other, isn't that worst that racism? just keep shut there and stop foaming in the mouth.
Abeg tell dem, we too dey deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by kellyzaf(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2022
waxxydude:
Bro arguero said the dude was calling out Messi when he was trying to talk to the press. Arguero told him he can't talk to Messi like that and they were having a kind of like a scruffle before Messi called him out. Did you even see what they did to Martinez before his decisive spot kick in the shootouts?

Before today they've been talking too much about the Argentines, van gaal, van Dirk, noppert. Van gaal always shit talk Messi even when Barca lost their return leg to Liverpool 3years ago.

I don't like what Messi did, but maybe they deserved it.

You ve said my mind too bro. Thnx God for people like u.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

No world cup for Pessi. He missed his chance at 2014.

Ronaldo will be at 2026 world cup
2026 again?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jokerman try fear God abeg

Kingcalls, how far na?

from all European final, you say na all European semis after Croatia Knock Brazil out.

All european semis no work even final sef no sure cos e sure me say either France or Croatia, one must go house and possibly both grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Thedon22: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:
Whatever FIFA decides...

All I know is that Gbola Thiefnubuu has been rejected by sane Nigerians. Only idiots and enemies of Nigeria still campaign for him.
Obis supporters can't resist the urge to daily open anti-Tinubu threads or comment about him daily. [/b]An example is that guy up there. More will soon land. It appears Tinubu is their most feared nemesis. They post more about Tinubu than their candidate. They don't bother at all about Atiku and other Presidential candidates - they are no threat to them but Tinubu.

[b]I am the most marketable Presidential candidate -- Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Doracity82(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2022
charcoy2k:
Croatia will win this cup. I'm betting with my dick!
Your dick is useless. Bet with something else
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Who cares.
Croatia will do the needful grin
Pendu fans nor get single shame. U still get hand to type? gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

so because you steal from your father and you don’t get punished does that give an outsider the right to steal from your family ?

so because we have our own tribal issues in Nigeria does that give a racist white person the right to abuse you racially ?

so during the holocaust- you think there was no armed robbery, rape or crime committed by Aryan race German citizens against themselves? you think Germans didn’t have their own personal political disagreements during the third reich? but was that sufficient for the world to absolve the Nazis of war crimes ?

you see how your slave mentality is robbing you of rational deductive reasoning ?

even if you think you are smart, those reading your comments here have already concluded you are a fool

Yes, if u cannot treat your own brothers well u don't deserve to be treated well outside. Imagine calling someone a fool that did not even insult u, just becos he or she made a point. This is part of the issue we are talking about, hate!

How many time have u heard that whites call blacks racist?
Becos they dont have much reasons to go to blacks, blacks destroys their own and run to d white and expect to be treated well and even try to destroy theirs too.

Make we leave this racism matter, most nigerians are worse than racists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.

Pained Pendu fan girls. Ur goat got dumped by Morocco wit a single goal in the tournament to his name which is even a dubious penalty against Ghana yet u still hv d nerve to spew trash? Una no dey shame.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Pendu fans nor get single shame. U still get hand to type? gringrin

Yes.

I dey await Pessi on Tuesday. Modric my man grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
2026 again?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jokerman try fear God abeg

Kingcalls, how far na?

from all European final, you say na all European semis after Croatia Knock Brazil out.

All european semis no work even final sef no sure cos e sure me say either France or Croatia, one must go house and possibly both grin grin

Lol... even if na bench o... we are OK grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2022
sweetonugbu:
My money is on argentina to win it.
2 win wetin?
angry

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:
Who cares.

Croatia will do the needful grin
grin

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Yes.

I dey await Pessi on Tuesday. Modric my man grin

Jokerman my Oga.gringrin

Messi has got 4goals ND 2 assists thus far, while ur Pendu was dumped having scored a single goal which was a dubious penalty against our own brothers Ghana. The Coco b say Messi had a more successful tournament compared to King Pendu. gringrin

I don't give 2fvks if Croatia defeats Argentina cos my joy b say Pendu was dumped my Morocco like a thief.gringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Smashspesh(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
These Ronaldo fans are just full of delusions.

So, you guys believe Lionel Messi or any Argentine would be sanctioned?

Messi wey no get time.
He no go even pick their calls sef grin

My GOAT no send anybody.

BTW, why didn't they investigate Ronaldo's penalty against Ghana?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2022
Jokerman:

Lol... even if na bench o... we are OK grin
is that how much you guys desperately want him to win the WC?

Truth is, if Messi wins QATAR 2022, there will be no further debate on who the GOAT is even if Ronaldo wins 2026, 2030, 2034 & 2038.

Know this and find peace!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by DriveByKiller: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.
spoken like a true Racoon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by SPAMBOX7: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Anything can happen. Did the world ever envisaged Morocco getting to this round?
No mind am
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by DriveByKiller: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:

This is why people believe that, FIFA is doing everything to keep Messi relevant in the sport world... Because, they're making tons of money with the awareness they're creating with Messi and CR7...

Messi having the power to insult and verbally abuse someone without a sanction from FIFA is something else....
the conversation between two penaldo hoes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Jokerman my Oga.gringrin

Messi has got 4goals ND 2 assists thus far, while ur Pendu was dumped having scored a single goal which was a dubious penalty against our own brothers Ghana. The Coco b say Messi had a more successful tournament compared to King Pendu. gringrin

I don't give 2fvks if Croatia defeats Argentina cos my joy b say Pendu was dumped my Morocco like a thief.gringrin
Was Pendu's outing even successful?

Cant you see what his fans are trying to do?

They are gradually creating a narrative should incase Argentina/Messi wins, they can easily accuse FIFA of favoring Argentina.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by DriveByKiller: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
you can ride cowgirl on rodondo's dique for consolation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Streetmovement(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let them keep crying, their tears is what makes me happier grin grin

Messi for the cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Numerouno94(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2022
Kingcalls:
What do u expect when the world cup has been programmed for Argentina and they know it ....

I luv this. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. See tears. With such tears I don't need to pump water to my tank again.gringrin

Ojeemah, Thierryjay. How re u guys na.

Ojeemah sorry I'm yet to call as promised. I will do that this evening by 8pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Hezzyluv: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Sunnyski:

I'm glad you said FIFI and not FIFA grin cheesy

Lol.....
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by OJEEMAH(m): 10:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

I luv this. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life. See tears. With such tears I don't need to pump water to my tank again.gringrin

Ojeemah, Thierryjay. How re u guys na.

Ojeemah sorry I'm yet to call as promised. I will do that this evening by 8pm.
we dey bro.... no wahala i dey expect your call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Drew13: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2022
hush15:

Beside that, their aggressive and foul approach from the 65mins was just appalling. No thanks to the referee also who I believe has a soft spot for the Argentines and Messi in particular. Any small thing, he just dey blow against the Netherland....

That that stupid one played the ball into the bench of the other team alone shows their arrogance despite the kick was awarded even in their favor whereas they were the ones that fouled.
the Netherlands were the ones that were aggressive oga undecided

And that referee hates messi
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Masterito(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022
The world would be a better place if people like you can accept your fav did something wrong. I am a Messi fan. To me, his is the GOAT but that was a show of shame by Messi. I know emotions can take over any man and I expect him to apologise for his team. Japan and Japanese fans are the most decent team and fans.
Patosky4U:

If FIFA decided to sanction all the insults players throw at each other, how many players will be on the field of play?

Cry more lad. Your GOAT is already at the airport grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Was Pendu's outing even successful?

Cant you see what his fans are trying to do?

They are gradually creating a narrative should incase Argentina/Messi wins, they can easily accuse FIFA of favoring Argentina.

Lol... so long Pessi don't win the world cup... we are OK grin
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2022
OJEEMAH:
is that how much you guys desperately want him to win the WC?

Truth is, if Messi wins QATAR 2022, there will be no further debate on who the GOAT is even if Ronaldo wins 2026, 2030, 2034 & 2038.

Know this and find peace!!

That's why Pessi won't win it.[right][/right]
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Jokerman(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Numerouno94:

Jokerman my Oga.gringrin

Ronaldo dey bench against Morocco... I expected Ramos and Bruno to step up up bit.

The coach funked up for benching someone like Leao who could cause damage though...

Its OK... Pessi must never win the world cup... Croatia must save us grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.