Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands (69659 Views)

Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham / FA Commences Investigation After Arsenal’s 1-0 Win At Burnley / Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by paradigmshift(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2022
Waynesteave:
u get brain so, how can fifa let an angentine ref blow against Portugal knowing the rivalry between Messi and Ronaldo.
Portugal had two penalty appeals the ref didn't check var nor consort any backroom staff hence the Portuguese players voicing out.
if u watch the match, that thing no be penalty abeg
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by shortgun(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

Am not Interested in this world cup.
Like you are in the advance stages of Severe pain
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by broadman20: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It won't stop Messi from being the GOAT.

Seeing Pendu fans in pains gives me joy. grin

Two matches to go and you have already started laughing

Hmmmmm!

This is not Nigerian league o!

This is world cup......Full of surprises.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by saintruky(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Anything can happen. Did the world ever envisaged Morocco getting to this round?

Yes, I did... When i watched their first match... I saw d zeal in em...
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Patosky4U: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

And this is what I pointed out and some people here suffering from massive inferiority complex or colonial mentality thought otherwise that I was saying what I said because I was a Ronaldo supporter deflecting the main issue which is a potential racist abuse (because that Dutch player Messi called a fool was most likely a black player) —- Dem never win world cup, Messi don dey call a fellow player a fool, IF dem win nko? they will match people’s heads

Those of you who are too young to experience it or can’t learn from history are the ones supporting Argentina. I remember vividly when Nigeria played Argentina in USA’94 world cup I was there and you need to see how some Argentine fans outside the stadium were mimicking monkey dance because they were playing an African country - This is unacceptable, and I will never support a racist player or the country called Argentina, whose unwritten national philosophy is racism against my kind or those who look like me (black people)

IF anyone here has a problem with what I just said, then that person has a massive inferiority complex and needs psychiatric help!

Was there any world in 1995 undecided undecided undecided

All this Ronaldo fans self. Go rest jare your goat is 1hr away from Lisbon int'l airport grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 8:31am On Dec 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Argentines are more racist that many of european nationalities.
Mr. Man, is Argentina a member of an European country?
I feel your pain that have twisted your brain.
Argentina an European country says joyandfaith.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by kellyzaf(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
The Argentinian Albiceleste won the match but their reactions was simply unsportmanly. How can Leoniel Messi be calling a fellow player a "fool"? FIFA indeed should thoroughly investigate this show of shame and issue appropriate sanctions.

Do not conclude yet bro until u hear from Messi too, i dont believe Messi will just call his fellow player a fool just like that? Something must hv prompt such action of his. Messi is a humble guy by nature.

10 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by waxxydude: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Messi acted unsportmanly. Weghorst went to shake your hand after the match and instead your response is to insult him in Spanish. That's not good.
Lieing punk, weghorst did not go to shake his hands. Arguero already explained what happened, maybe you need to go read about what happened and stop desperately trying to paint them bad cuz your useless goat is out of the tournament. Man what is wrong with you Nigerians fr

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by FlawlessKarl: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:
The rules of football cease to exist, when it comes to Lionel Messi and Argentina. I think they should stop the match and give the cup to Argentina since they want Messi to win all at cost. Nonsense

This one pain you sha, see hot tears everywhere.. Are you not creating a thread for Pendu as he was dealt with yesterday? oh I forgot, you always lost your voice when Pendu is humiliated but will be the first to Open your mouth wide when Messi is humiliated. Cry a river.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:

Was there any world in 1995 undecided undecided undecided

All this Ronaldo fans self. Go rest jare your goat is 1hr away from Lisbon int'l airport grin grin grin

That was a typo which has since been corrected - it was USA 94 and just like a typical Nigerian who will leave the main issue or subject of the discussion and dwell on punctuation marks or grammatical structure of a sentence or typographical errors and if non exist, you attack the messenger instead of the message

My question to you is that must I be a Ronaldo fan to point out racism and misbehavior by your lord and personal savior Messi ? you are a very stupid person I am sorry to say

you think I live my live glorifying anyone online ? Sorry I don’t give a flying F u. ck about Ronaldo or Messi -and they can both go to hell for all I care because none of them pay my bills - I care much about decency and respect for the black race _ Thank you Mr Olodo Rabata

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by waxxydude: 8:42am On Dec 11, 2022
kellyzaf:

Do not conclude yet bro until u hear from Messi too, i dont believe Messi will just call his fellow player a fool just like that? Something must hv prompt such action of his. Messi is a humble guy by nature.
Bro arguero said the dude was calling out Messi when he was trying to talk to the press. Arguero told him he can't talk to Messi like that and they were having a kind of like a scruffle before Messi called him out. Did you even see what they did to Martinez before his decisive spot kick in the shootouts?

Before today they've been talking too much about the Argentines, van gaal, van Dirk, noppert. Van gaal always shit talk Messi even when Barca lost their return leg to Liverpool 3years ago.

I don't like what Messi did, but maybe they deserved it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

I have a problem with what you wrote here because what happened in 1994 cannot be justify with what will happen in 2022. Why? Many laws and rules have been enacted against racism which has curbed the incidences all over the world.
Meanwhile, calling someone "fool" is not a racist abuse but common assault. Know the disparity and lose from anger.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by kellyzaf(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

You are not making any sense here bro, remember the Argentina's first Match with Saudi Arabia, since u said the fifa want messi to win the cup at all cost, the fifa could hv cancel that match na. Story story,

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Wilson500: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2022
How shameless can Penaldo fan girls be
Blaming refree for their defeat against an African team
You have just been served the Ghana treatment
As for the Argentina investigation, nothing commot
When those stupid hollandia yoghurts dey provoke Argentine players una no talk with that stupid refree dishing yellow card anyhow

Highest na fine them go collect
Them no dey suspend anybody
By now penaldo don reach Lisbon grin

8 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Greenfusion: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Abeg make we hear word, Netherland was very unprofessional and got away with it most times, rough tackles everywhere, wanted to fight at some point, whether you like it or not,
Argentina is one of the most disciplined team in this world cup, Netherland was so childish, so i nor blame the reaction of their opponent....did u watch brazil croatia and even morocco Portugal, they were better matured games, despite croatia lossing at some point n brazil's loss dem nor fight, the two teams hugged each other because they were fair to each other....

5 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Patosky4U: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2022
ogbonti:

That was a typo which has since been corrected - it was USA 94 and just like a typical Nigerian who will leave the main issue or subject of the discussion and dwell on punctuation marks or grammatical structure of a sentence or typographical errors and if non exist, you attack the messenger instead of the message

My question to you is that must I be a Ronaldo fan to point out racism and misbehavior by your lord and personal savior Messi ? you are a very stupid person I am sorry to say

you think I live my live glorifying anyone online ? Sorry I don’t give a flying F u. ck about Ronaldo or Messi -and they can both go to hell for all I care because none of them pay my bills - I care much about decency and respect for the black race _ Thank you Mr Olodo Rabata

Man sorry for the pain. Am not the cause of the pain but the earlier you learn to enjoy your life the better for you. I choose to enjoy football and I chose to support Messi. I don't care about anything else because my happiness is Paramount grin grin grin

I don't throw insults because this life is all about leave and enjoy it why it last. Maybe you will learn something new today to be happy and stop throwing insults at people in a faceless forum

Cheers man cheesy wink

9 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by sonofElElyon: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:

Should've given messi the treatment he got from the Saudi player in their first world cup match
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by candygist: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:

Ronaldo is out. Lol

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ThierryJay: 8:50am On Dec 11, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Serious?
Share the link pls

Might get banned if I post a link. See screenshots below.

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I have a problem with what you wrote here because what happened in 1994 cannot be justify with what will happen in 2022. Why? Many laws and rules have been enacted against racism which has curbed the incidences all over the world.
Meanwhile, calling someone "fool" is not a racist abuse but common assault. Know the disparity and lose from anger.

This is what happens when you fail to do your due diligence or research a matter before jumping online to comment on every thread on nairaland that requires some level of knowledge -

I posted 2 videos earlier on a separate thread about this same topic and I guess you didn’t see it - let me post it again so that you can answer your own question about how your so called “Government policies” have changed racism in Argentina since that incident happened on 1994 - please watch and draw your conclusions- and lastly I am not angry at the racism in Argentina, no - that is their choice to make if they will remain evil and haters of black people - I only feel disgust that the people you strive so much to love and promote do not consider you good enough to be called a human being

please watch the videos below

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_If7-R_5pk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZSdXhAJFQY
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
...I have always wanted them to win after the Saudi Arabia defeat...but after that show of shame against netherland, I pray croatia show them the exist door.. besides they've not played any big game since the state of the world cut...when that saudi player confronted messi after their goal, everyone felt pity for messi...but the guy is now doing same thing and people are justifying it...what netherland did to distract messi and others during the game was not enough for argentina to react that way

Vangal said " we will defeat them in penalty because we are better than them" ...after they won, they insulted this man and I felt pity for him... croatia please do justice to this argentine team with dwarfs as defenders
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by IfnobeGod20: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2022
iezeiyida:
Op this one na medicine after death.. If the conclusion of the so-called investigation is against Argentina, dem go cancel the match
You don't even know what happened and instead of you to do diligence on it and make investigation.
The issue is not on game played but on off field feud of abuse and misconduct outside play. That can't affect the match.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by ogbonti: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Patosky4U:

Man sorry for the pain. Am not the cause of the pain but the earlier you learn to enjoy your life the better for you. I choose to enjoy football and I chose to support Messi. I don't care about anything else because my happiness is Paramount grin grin grin

I don't throw insults because this life is all about leave and enjoy it why it last. Maybe you will learn something new today to be happy and stop throwing insults at people in a faceless forum

Cheers man cheesy wink

if happiness to you is how loud you can laugh or how much your eyes view dribbling on the field of play then it shows how narrow
minded you are - I can as well dribble my way into your bedroom and rape your wife and daughter and you will be giggling and singing my praises because all you care about in life is living for the moment and you never care about the repercussions of what anyone do or say to you as a statement of hate and despise

Yes, whatever name Messi calls you and those who look like you is something you deserve because you have no personal pride or shame - so please keep giggling and laughing - that was how your fore fathers did, laughing away their stupidity when the white man gave them
spoons gun powder and mirror and today - the black man has been made the laughing stock of humanity across the world due to the history of slavery
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by akanbiaa(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
No worry Croatia will soon humble them and if they fail to do it Morocco will not.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by JoeNL22(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2022
lordprogress:

Which injustice are you talking about here because I don't understand.
Based on evidence gotten by fifa, an injustice occurred. Hence why they said: "We shall investigate"
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Wilson500: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
...I have always wanted them to win after the Saudi Arabia defeat...but after that show of shame against netherland, I pray croatia show them the exist door.. besides they've not played any big game since the state of the world cut...when that saudi player confronted messi after their goal, everyone felt pity for messi...but the guy is now doing same thing and people are justifying it...what netherland did to distract messi and others during the game was not enough for argentina to react that way

Vangal said " we will defeat them in penalty because we are better than them" ...after they won, they insulted this man and I felt pity for him... croatia please do justice to this argentine team with dwarfs as defenders

Thank God man is not God
The sadists are at it again
God pass una
Messi and his compadres go shock una again on Tuesday
Messi is a gift from God to mankind
Una evil wishes no go work

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Bnno: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

I Am not Interested in this world cup

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by hush15: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:

Beside that, their aggressive and foul approach from the 65mins was just appalling. No thanks to the referee also who I believe has a soft spot for the Argentines and Messi in particular. Any small thing, he just dey blow against the Netherland....

That that stupid one played the ball into the bench of the other team alone shows their arrogance despite the kick was awarded even in their favor whereas they were the ones that fouled.
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by Lekan239(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2022
Racoon:
World Cup 2022: Argentina under FIFA investigation after penalty win over Netherlands

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/10/world-cup-2022-argentina-under-fifa-investigation-after-penalty-win-over-netherlands/
why did you remove the part about investigating Netherlands also
Re: World Cup: Argentina Under FIFA Investigation After Penalty Win Over Netherlands by 4ward4: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2022
sukkot:
fifa is a racist mafioso run organization that is hellbent on promoting white superiority in football. how the heck is Australia ranked over ghana in fifa rankings ? what have they won. that whole list is white superiority bogus nonsense. and how can one continent field 13 out of 32 contenders ? its all white superiority nonsense . this why i dont watch football. its part of their white superiority tool . they programmed a whole continent of black people to be worshiping their white gods messi and penaldo. very embarrassing when i see black people worshiping these white tools of racial superiority. slaves .me ? my goats are mbappe and kudus and aboubakar. i said what i said

Speaking like a drunk. Give accolades to whom it is due.. Messi didn’t just pick it from the floor neither did Ronaldo.Because Aboubakar scored just a goal,lmao.
Hate it or love white supremacy, they are way ahead of us and so far they have tried in balancing and reducing racism. Mistakes have been made and lessons learnt .
Black have been having legislatives positions, back to back in the land of a white man. Have your South Africa or any other Africa given them the opportunity? The real racist are Africans, we can’t take a dose of what we are currently giving them .

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike's New House In Owerri (photos) / See The Hilarious Funny Prayer Banner Spotted At Viewing Center In My Area / Nigeria. Vs Algeria : Int'l Friendly, (1 - 2) On 27th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.